[iOS 17/16] How to Turn off Find My iPhone without Password
Have you ever wondered about the techniques people are using on how to turn off find my iPhone without password ios 17/16? Don’t screw yourself up regarding this nature of the task. We’ve got you covered here. We have series of information you can rely upon to turn off “find my iPhone” without having to use any password. Check the next parts of this article for that information.
- Part 1: What is Find My iPhone
- Part 2: Can I Turn off Find My iPhone without Password
- Part 3: How to Turn off Find My iPhone without Password iOS 17/16
- Up-to-date Tip: How to Turn off Find My iPhone without Password(for Latest iOS 17/16)
Part 1: What is Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is an important feature on iCloud.com that people to locate their Apple devices using information stored in iCloud. This feature has some amazing functionalities which include:
- Ability to let people view the location of their devices by signing in with Apple ID and password.
- Chances of seeing the location of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or AirPods on a map.
- Ability to play a sound on a lost device to help you find it.
- Ability to use Lost Mode to protect a lost device so that others can’t access your personal information.
- Chances of remotely erasing all of your personal information from the device.
When you’re not the original owner of the phone, you will be left with no option other than to learn how to turn off find my iPhone without password iOS 17/16. You can check the next section for insights on the way to achieving such a goal.
Part 2: Can I Turn off Find My iPhone without Password
If you own an iPhone with iOS 14 or newer, it's hard to turn off Find My iPhone without password but it’s still possible to get the job done. In the next parts, we'll introduce an advanced and effective way to guide you turn off find my iPhone without password on iPhone running iOS 17/16.
Part 3: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password iOS 17/16
In this part, we've talked about how to turn off find My iPhone without Apple ID password iOS 17/16. If you're holding the iPhone running iOS 14, 15 or the latest iOS 16, what could you do? The easiest way to get the task done is by simply using Tenorshare 4uKey.
Tenorshare 4uKey can turn off Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without Apple ID and password. It has a user-friendly interface and responsive support system. After you have disabled this feature, you needn't worry about the Activation Lock will appear again. Currently, this software works well on iPhone 6S to iPhone 14, which runs iOS 14 to iOS 16.
A Video Tutorial: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without Password
Next, there is a detailed guide on how to take the actions:
After you install and open 4uKey, select "Unlock Apple ID" to proceed to the next stage.
- Connect your iPhone to computer and wait for your iPhone is recognized by the program.
Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get it started. Download the firmware and start to remove.
Yes, the task is nearly completed now. The last step is to remove your Apple ID. This would factory reset your iPhone.
As you can see, learning how to turn off find my iPhone without Apple password iOS 17/16 is not that tricky. As far as the practical aspect is concerned, you should use Tenorshare 4uKey to get the job done if you use iPhone with iOS 17/16. This action ensures that you complete the task with minimal effort. You won’t have to waste time before you accomplish the goal. Also, you can easily get the problem fixed with the company support staff. Feel free to visit the software official website to get it today!