How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password iOS 10
Have you ever wondered about the techniques people are using on how to turn off find my iPhone without password ios 10? Don’t screw yourself up regarding this nature of the task. We’ve got you covered here. We have series of information you can rely upon to turn off “find my iPhone” without having to use any password. Check the next parts of this article for that information.
- Part 1: What is Find My iPhone?
- Part 2: Can I Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password?
- Part 3: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password iOS 10
- Up-to-date Tip: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password(for Latest iOS 14)
Part 1: What is Find My iPhone?
Find My iPhone is an important feature on iCloud.com that people to locate their Apple devices using information stored in iCloud. This feature has some amazing functionalities which include:
- Ability to let people view the location of their devices by signing in with Apple ID and password.
- Chances of seeing the location of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or AirPods on a map.
- Ability to play a sound on a lost device to help you find it.
- Ability to use Lost Mode to protect a lost device so that others can’t access your personal information.
- Chances of remotely erasing all of your personal information from the device.
When you’re not the original owner of the phone, you will be left with no option other than to learn how to turn off find my iPhone without password iOS 10. You can check the next section for insights on the way to achieving such a goal.
Part 2: Can I Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password?
If you own an iPhone with iOS 12 and below, then you can easily turn off find My iPhone without password. If not, such as iOS 13 or iOS 14, it's hard to say. However, it’s still possible to turn off find My iPhone without password. In the next parts, we'll introduce an advanced and effective way to guide you turn off find my iPhone without password(iOS 13-iOS 14).
Part 3: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password iOS 10 and Newer
How to turn off find my iPhone without password iOS 10 is a bit complicated. By following some simple procedures, you can overcome the challenge of how to turn find my iPhone off without password iOS 10. Please note that this way only works on iOS 10.
- Step 1：Go to Settings and tap your iCloud account.
- Step 2: Now delete your current password and enter some other codes there. Tap OK.
- Step 3: Next, you'll be notified the wrong password and ID, just click "OK".
- Step 4: Tap "Cancel" on the top of the screen and then click "OK".
- Step 5: The iCloud main interface will show again, and proceed with the "Account".
- Step 6: Then please delete the description and tap "OK" button.
Step 7: Finally, you will be guided to iCloud again, the "Find My iPhone" has been turned off successfully.
Up-to-date Tip: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password(for Latest iOS 14)
In the last part, we've talked about how to turn off find My iPhone without Apple ID password iOS 10, then If you're holding the iPhone that has updated to the latest iOS 14,what could you do? The easiest way to get the task done is by simply using Tenorshare 4MeKey.
Tenorshare 4Mekey can turn off Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without Apple ID and password. It has a user-friendly interface and responsive support system. After you have disabled this feature, you needn't worry about the Activation Lock will appear again. However, your iPhone/iPad will be factory reset. Currently,this software works well on iPhone 6S to iPhone X, which runs iOS 13 to iOS 14.
A Video Tutorial: How to Turn Off Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with 4MeKey
Next, there is a detailed guide on how to take the actions:
After you install and open 4MeKey, a page brings 2 options to you which are : Bypass iCloud activation lock screen and Turn off Find My iPhone. Select "Turn Off Find My iPhone" to proceed to the next stage.
Connect your iPhone to computer and wait for your iPhone is recognized by the program.
Once you create a connection between 4Mekey and your device, the jailbreak tool will be downloaded automatically. At this point, you’re expected to jailbreak your device.
Finally, you’re at the end point of this process of turning off find my location option. At this stage, you will see an option that can let you select “ON” or “OFF” option . Just click on the OFF option , and then hit the “Confirm” button to complete the process.
Yes, the task is nearly completed now. The last step is to remove your Apple ID. This would factory reset your iPhone.
Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get it started. Please note that every step is sequential.
As you can see, learning how to turn off find my iPhone without Apple password iOS 10 is not that tricky. As far as the practical aspect is concerned, you should use 4MeKey to get the job done if you use iPhone with iOS 13 and iOS 14. This action ensures that you complete the task with minimal effort. You won’t have to waste time before you accomplish the goal. Also, you can easily get the problem fixed with the company support staff. Feel free to visit the software official website to get it today!