[Video Tutorial] How to Solve support.apple.com/iPhone/Restore Error
Have you faced a similar situation of support.apple.com/iPhone/restore screen? In this situation, when you turn your iPhone for the initial time, the screen will show a normal screen of startup configuration. But then the actual issue starts! The iPhone will suddenly shutdown and again restart along with showing the charging cable logo and the iTunes logo on the screen. Even though you plug it and try restoring it again, you will see the same screen; the only difference will be a message on the screen's top that reads: support.apple.com/iPhone/restore message.
Why does iPhone shows "support.apple.com/iphone/restore"? In most cases it it due to a software-related issue such as a failing iOS update, downgrade or restore, an improper of operation cause iOS glitch to your iPhone, etc. And if you dropped your iPhone hardly and got something damaged in its motherboard, you will get support.apple.com/iphone/restore stuck as well. In the below article, we have got the best solutions for iPhone says support.apple.com/iPhone/restore error message on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)/XS/X/8/7/6S/6.
- Method 1. [100% Guaranteed]Fix 'support.apple.com/iphone/restore' Error without Data Loss
- Method 2. [30% Guaranteed]Restart Your iPhone
- Method 3. [30% Guaranteed]Force Restart Your iPhone
- Method 4. [70% Guaranteed]Update or Restore iPhone in iTunes
Part 1. How to Use TinyUmbrella to Exit iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode?
If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, the most efficient way to fix it is getting a professional iOS repair tool, which can help you easily fix various iOS stuck issues caused by software problems. Tenorshare ReiBoot is such a tool that helps to solve all types of iOS problems. The tool will get you out of any kind of iOS stuck issues of your iPhone and that too with "zero" loss of data.
- One click to exit the 'support.apple.com/iphone/restore' screen for free.
- Reinstall iOS without data loss when support.apple.com/iphone/restore not working.
- Easy steps with 100% success rate.
1. [Totallty Free] Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore error with 1 Click
The software provides a great solution to fix "http://support.apple.com/iphone/restore" also known as recovery mode stuck in just one click. Follow below steps to solve the problem.
Download, install and run the Tenorshare ReiBoot software on computer and then connect your computer to your iPhone. Your device will be detected if it is already in recovery mode.
Click "Exit Recovery Mode" and the software will start getting your iPhone out of that. Within one minute, your device will reboot normally.
2. Reinstall iOS to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore error
If you still see the Restore screen after that, you need to reinstall iOS. The Repair Operating System feature of ReiBoot to give a full restore and reinstall iOS thus to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without data loss.
Connect your iPhone to PC. Select the option "Repair Operating System" on ReiBoot once the device is detected.
Select Fix Now and then download the necessary firmware package online to reinstall iOS.
When the downloading process is done, click "Start Repair" to reinstall iOS . After the retoring process, the problem "my iPhone says support.apple.com/iphone/restore" is solved without any data loss.
Method 2. Restart Your iPhone
With a simple and easy restart of the iPhone, the "support.apple.com/iPhone/restore screen" issue can get resolved sometimes. Restart always aids to get your numerous problems solved. Although the success rate is very low but still worth a try. Follow below steps to restart your iPhone.
- Step 1: At the right top side of the iPhone, the Power button is present. Long press it till the option "slide to power off" is seen on the screen. Simply, slide the slider which will turn off the iPhone.
Step 2: Again press and hold the Power button; this will switch on the iPhone. Leave the button till the Apple logo is displayed on screen. Let go button when you see the Apple logo.
Method 3. Force Restart Your iPhone
If you still see the support.apple.com/iphone/restore iPhone 7 after you restart, you can try to restart your iPhone. Below are the detailed steps.
- For iPhone 8 and newer: Long press the volume up button and then release it. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo.
- For iPhone 6/6s, SE or earlier: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo.
Method 3. Update or Restore iPhone in iTunes
Many a times, people tend to face support.apple.com/iphone/restore 5s issue because of some problem in iOS. Therefore, you always can try updating or restoring your iPhone with iTunes. Below are the steps to do that using iTunes. Note that if you never synced your iPhone with iTunes before, it can create some problems and return errors.
- Step 1: Open the iTunes on your PC and connect your iPhone to the PC.
Step 2: Now iTunes will detect your iPhone automatically and you'll see an pop out window like below asking you to update or restore iPhone.
- Step 3: Click the option "Update" and just wait for some time so that the process is completed.
The above article has discussed the best and the simplest ways to get your iPhone error message support.apple.com /iphone/restore issue solved. We greatly suggest Tenorshare ReiBoot as the best solution. It is the ultimate way to get you all and any iOS stuck and other such problems solved including the recovery mode screen, apple logo keeps flashing problem on your iPhone 11/XS/X/8/7/6. Share your valuable feedback with us in the below comments. Furthermore, let us know which was the best method for you that helped you solve your problem.