Top 4 Ways to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore iPhone 6/6S/7/8/X/11/12
How do i get my phone off the support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen."
You may see support.apple.com/iPhone/restore screen on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch? If you are in such situation, don't fret. It is not a big issue of your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Keep on reading to figure out what to do when your iphone says support .apple.com/iphone/restore.
- Reasons of support.apple.com/iphone/restore Error
- Method 1. [100% Guaranteed]Fix 'support.apple.com/iphone/restore' Error without Data Loss
- Method 2. [30% Guaranteed]Restart Your iPhone
- Method 3. [30% Guaranteed]Force Restart Your iPhone
- Method 4. [70% Guaranteed]Update or Restore iPhone in iTunes
Why iPhone Says support.apple.com/iphone/restore on iOS 14/15 Beta
Why does the iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore? In most of the cases, this is due to software related to failed iOS 15 Beta updating , downgrade or restore, improper operation causing iOS glitches to your iPhone, etc. Also, if you barely dropped your iPhone and damaged something on its motherboard, you may also experience support.apple.comiphone/restore stuck. Below we will list the most reliable 4 ways on how to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore.
Part 1. How to Use ReiBoot to Exit iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode?
If you see the Restore screen on your iOS iOS 14.7/15 Beta iPhone, what do you do when your iphone says support apple com iphone restore? The most efficient way to fix it is getting a professional iOS repair tool, which can help you easily fix various iOS stuck issues caused by software problems. Tenorshare ReiBoot is such a tool that helps to solve all types of iOS problems. The tool will get you out of any kind of iOS stuck issues of your iPhone and that too with "zero" loss of data.
3 Minuets Video Guide! Get Rid of support.apple.com.iphone/restore Now
- One click to exit the 'support apple com iphone restore' screen for free.
- Reinstall iOS without data loss when support.apple.com/iphone/restore not working.
- Easy steps with 100% success rate.
1. [Totally Free] Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore error with 1 Click
The software ReiBoot provides a great solution to get rid of "support.apple.cpm/iphone/restore" and it's also known as free recovery mode in just one click. Follow below steps to solve the problem.
Run the Tenorshare ReiBoot on computer and then connect your computer to your iPhone. Your device will be detected if it is already in recovery mode. On the main interface, click 'Enter/Exit Recovery Mode' to the following interface.
Click "Exit Recovery Mode" and the software will start getting your iPhone out of that. Within one minute, your device will reboot normally.
2. Reinstall iOS to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore on iPhone 5S/6/7/8/X/11/12 Error
If you still see the Restore screen after that, you need to reinstall iOS. The Repair Operating System feature of ReiBoot to give a full restore and reinstall iOS thus to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without data loss.
Connect your iPhone to PC. Click "Start" on ReiBoot once the device is detected.
Then choose to use Standard Repair and press the button. And then in the next interface, click 'Download' to download the necessary firmware package online to reinstall iOS.
When the downloading process is done, click "Start Standard Repair" to repair iOS. After the retoring process, the problem "my iPhone says support.apple.com/iphone/restore" is solved without any data loss.
Method 2. Restart Your iPhone/iPad
With a simple and easy restart of the iPhone, the "support.apple.com/iPhone/restore screen" issue can get resolved sometimes. Restart always aids to get your numerous problems solved. Although the success rate is very low but still worth a try. Follow below steps to restart your iPhone.
- At the right top side of the iPhone, the Power button is present. Long press it till the option "slide to power off" is seen on the screen. Simply, slide the slider which will turn off the iPhone.
Again press and hold the Power button; this will switch on the iPhone. Leave the button till the Apple logo is displayed on screen. Let go button when you see the Apple logo.
Method 3. Force Restart Your iPhone/iPad
If you still see the support.apple.com/iphone/restore iPhone 7 after you restart, you can try to restart your iPhone. Below are the detailed steps.
- For iPhone 8 and newer: Long press the volume up button and then release it. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo.
- For iPhone 6/6s, SE or earlier: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo.
Method 4. Update or Restore iPhone in iTunes
Many a times, people tend to face support.apple.com/iphone/restore 5s issue because of some problem in iOS. Therefore, you always can try updating or restoring your iPhone with iTunes. Below are the steps to do that using iTunes. Note that if you never synced your iPhone with iTunes before, it can create some problems and return errors.
- Step 1: Open the iTunes on your PC and connect your iPhone to the PC.
Step 2: Now iTunes will detect your iPhone automatically and you'll see an pop out window like below asking you to update or restore iPhone.
- Step 3: Click the option "Update" and just wait for some time so that the process is completed.
The above article has discussed the best and the simplest ways to get your iPhone restore screen 'support.apple.com/iphone/restore' issue solved. We greatly suggest Tenorshare ReiBoot as the best solution. It is the ultimate way to get you all and any iOS stuck and other such problems solved including the recovery mode screen, apple logo keeps flashing problem on your iPhone 12/11/XS/X/8/7/6. Share your valuable feedback with us in the below comments. Furthermore, let us know which was the best method that helped you solve your problem.