How to Bypass iPhone Restore Screen without Computer (iOS 17/16 Included)
How do i get my phone off the support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen"?
You may see support.apple.com/iPhone/restore screen on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch? If you are in such situation, don't fret. It is not a big issue of your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Keep on reading to figure out what to do when it says support.apple.com/iphone/restore.
- Part 1: What Does support.apple.com/iphone/restore Mean
- Part 2: Why iPhone Says support.apple.com/iphone/restore
- Part 3: How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore with Prosessional Thrid-party Tools
- [1M+ Views] Video Guide on Fixing support.apple.com.iphone/restore
- Method 1. [100% Guaranteed] How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore Free in 1-Click
- Method 2. [100% Guaranteed] Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without iTunes (No Data Loss)
- Method 3. [50% Guaranteed] Restore iPhone in iTunes (Data Loss)
- Part 4: How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without Computer
Part 1: What Does support.apple.com/iphone/restore Mean
"support.apple.com/iphone/restore" is the designated URL on Apple's official website, offering comprehensive guidance on restoring your iPhone to its factory settings through iTunes or Finder on your computer.
When you see this URL, it is usually associated with situations where an iPhone is experiencing significant software issues or is in recovery mode, and the user needs to restore the device to resolve the problem. By restoring an iPhone to its factory settings, all data, settings, and content are erased, reverting the device to its original state when it was first purchased.
Part 2: Why iPhone Says support.apple.com/iphone/restore
Why does the iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore? In most of the cases, this is due to software related to failed iOS 15 Beta updating , downgrade or restore, improper operation causing iOS glitches to your iPhone, etc. Also, if you barely dropped your iPhone and damaged something on its motherboard, you may also experience support.apple.comiphone/restore stuck. Below we will list the most reliable 4 ways on how to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore.
Part 3: How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore with Prosessional Thrid-party Tools
What do you do when your iPhone says support.apple.com/iphone/restore? If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/6/7 or with iOS 16/17, what do you do when your iPhone says support apple com iphone restore? The most efficient way to fix it is getting a professional iOS repair tool, which can help you easily fix various iOS stuck issues caused by software problems. Tenorshare ReiBoot is such a tool that helps to solve all types of iOS problems. The tool will get you out of any kind of iOS stuck issues of your iPhone and that too with "zero" loss of data.
[1M+ Views] Video Guide on Fixing support.apple.com.iphone/restore
- One click to exit the 'support apple com iphone restore' screen for free.
- Reinstall iOS without data loss when support.apple.com/iphone/restore not working.
- Easy steps with 100% success rate.
Method 1. How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore Free in 1-Click
The software ReiBoot provides a great solution to get rid of "support.apple.cpm/iphone/restore" and it's also known as free recovery mode in just one click. Follow below steps to solve the problem.
Run the Tenorshare ReiBoot on computer and then connect your computer to your iPhone. Your device will be detected if it is already in recovery mode. On the main interface, click 'Enter' to the following interface.
Click "Exit" and the software will start getting your iPhone out of that. Within one minute, your device will reboot normally.
Method 2. Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without iTunes (No Data Loss)
If you still see the support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen after that, you need to reinstall iOS. The Repair Operating System feature of ReiBoot to give a full restore and reinstall iOS thus to fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without iTunes and no data will loss.
Connect your iPhone to PC. Click "iOS Upgrade/Downgrade" on ReiBoot once the device is detected.
Then choose to use Upgrade and press the button. And then in the next interface, click 'Download' to download the necessary firmware package online to reinstall iOS.
When the downloading process is done, click "Initiating upgrade" to reinstall iOS. After the retoring process, the problem "my iPhone says support.apple.com/iphone/restore" is solved without any data loss.
Method 3. Restore iPhone in iTunes (Data Loss)
Many a times, people tend to face support.apple.com/iphone/restore 5s issue because of some problem in iOS. Therefore, you always can try updating or restoring your iPhone with iTunes. Below are the steps to do that using iTunes. Note that if you never synced your iPhone with iTunes before, it can create some problems and return errors.
Step 1: Open the iTunes on your PC and connect your iPhone to the PC.
Step 2: Now iTunes will detect your iPhone automatically. Go to the Summary tab and locate to the Backups section. From there, select “Restore iPhone”.
Step 3: Then you'll see an pop out window like below asking you to update or restore iPhone. Click the option "Restore" and just wait for some time so that the process is completed.
Part 4: How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without Computer
Method 4. Restart Your iPhone
With a simple and easy restart of the iPhone, the "support.apple.com/iPhone/restore screen" issue can get resolved sometimes. Restart always aids to get your numerous problems solved. Although the success rate is very low but still worth a try. Follow below steps to restart your iPhone.
- At the right top side of the iPhone, the Power button is present. Long press it till the option "slide to power off" is seen on the screen. Simply, slide the slider which will turn off the iPhone.
Again press and hold the Power button; this will switch on the iPhone. Leave the button till the Apple logo is displayed on screen. Let go button when you see the Apple logo.
Method 5. Force Restart Your iPhone
If you still see the support.apple.com/iphone/restore iPhone 7 after you restart, you can try to restart your iPhone. Below are the detailed steps.
- For iPhone 8 and newer: Long press the volume up button and then release it. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 6/6s, SE or earlier: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo.
Method 6. Put iPhone into DFU Mode
If none of the ways above worked, you should try to put your iPhone into DFU mode. Entering DFU mode requires precise timing, sp follow these steps one by one carefully:
For iPhone 8 and later:
1. Connect your iPhone to computer. Quick press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, then press and hold the power button.
2. Release the Power button for 10-15 seconds when the screen goes black.
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
1. Connect your iPhone to a computer. Hold Volume Down and Sleep/Wake (Power) button at the same time for 10 seconds.
2. Release both button until you see the black screen.
For iPhone 6s and earlier:
1. Connect your iPhone to a computer. Hold Home and Sleep/Wake (Power) button at the same time for 10 seconds.
2. Release Sleep/Wake (Power) and Home button together when you see the black screen.
The above article has discussed the best and the simplest ways to get rid of 'support.apple.com/iphone/restore' on iPhone 12/11/X/7/6 and other iPhone models. We greatly suggest Tenorshare ReiBoot as the best solution. It is the ultimate way to get you all and any iOS stuck and other such problems solved including the recovery mode screen, apple logo keeps flashing and fix iPhone stuck on emergency SOS screen problem on your iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR/X/8/7/6s/5.