1-Click to Transfer WhatsApp between iPhone and Android
iCareFone - WhatsApp Transfer supports to transfer WhatsApp messages and attachments, including videos, images, and files from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone, Android to Android directly in an efficient way (New iPhone 11/11 Pro inclued).
Notes: Google account does not support to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android.
Backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC/Mac Freely & Easily free
You don't need to do any complicated steps, iCarefone - WhatsApp Backup surpasses the official solutions to offer a simpler and faster approach to backup WhatsApp messages from iPhone to computer without any limitation.
Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone, iPad, Android
iCareFone - WhatsApp Restore makes it never so easy to restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling. Just connect your target iOS/Android device, and select a backup file, your WhatsApp data will be restored to the new phone perfectly. Easily & smoothly.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages Between iPhone and Android?
Step 1: Download iCareFone. Launch iCareFone then choose feature "WhatsApp Transfer";
Step2: Connect Device. Connect Both iPhone and Android devices to PC/Mac;
Step3: Transfer WhatsApp. Click "Transfer" button to start the process.
- 1-Click to transfer photos between Computer and iDevice
- Transfer media files between iTunes and iDevice
- 1-Click to export photos to PC/Mac
- Export SMS from iOS to computer
- Individually add contacts, books, bookmarks
- Create bookmarks folders and new playlists
- Remove files you don't need anymore
- Uninstall Apps on iOS devices with one-click
- Merge duplicates contacts on your iOS device
- Remove duplicate files during transfering
- Repair iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Fix disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Import files to iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Import ringtones to iPhone
- One-click to backup & restore all data on idevice
- Restore backup to iDevice
iPhone SE(2nd), iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max), iPhone XS(Max), iPhone XR/X, iPhone 8 Plus/ 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus/7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, and all models of iPhone.
All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad.
Samsung Galaxy S20/S10, Huawei P30, OPPO, LG and other 5000+ Android devices.
Supported OS :
10.15(macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
iPadOS, iOS 13.5/13.4/13/12.3/12, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Android 2.0 to 10
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
200 MB and above free space
FAQS about iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
? Is this tool free for WhatsApp backup?
Yes, it is completely free. Not just WhatsApp backup, but other data backup on iOS devices are free.
? How to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android?
How do I transfer whatsapp from iphone to Samsung? Many people have this problem with new android phones, they want to transfer whatsApp data from the old iphone to the new android. Now, the new features "WhatsApp Transfer" of iCareFone can completely solve this problem, just follow us:
- Step 1: Download, install and Launch iCareFone, then choose feature "WhatsApp Transfer";
- Step 2: Connect Both iPhone and Android devices (as destination device) to PC;
- Step 3: Click "Transfer" button to transfer WhatsApp messages/chats from iPhone to Android quickly;
? How to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone?
As we all know, iCloud has only 5 GB free space and can't back up a large of WhatsApp messages, chats, attachemnts. And for iTunes backup, it can't restore the wanted WhatsApp data from it. iCareFone, as the best WhatsApp messages transfer tool, can transfer WhatsApp messages/chats/attachments from iOS to iOS. Follow the steps as below to complete the process:
- Step 1: Launch the program iCareFone on your computer, then click feature "WhatsApp Transfer";
- Step 2: Connect both iPhone devices to PC;
- Step 3: Hit the button "Transfer", a few minutes later the whole transfer process will be done;
? How to restore iPhone WhatsApp backups to iPhone/Android?
After full backup of iPhone WhatApp data with iCareFone, we can restore iPhone WhatsApp to new Android/iPhone devices. The steps is very simple as below:
- Step 1: After download and install iCareFone on your computer, you need select the feature "Backup & Restore", then click "Restore WhatsApp";
- Step 2: iCareFone will list all backup files then choose the one you wish to restore;
- Step 3: Click button "Restore to Android" or "Restore to iOS" to restore WhatsApp backup to Android or iPhone device;
- Step 4: After the process is complete, you can check the WhatsApp data on target phone;
? Restore/Transfer failed, WhatsApp uninstalled from the Android device?
If you find WhatsApp has been uninstalled, download and install a new one from Play Store to retrieve the data.
? Restore/Transfer failed, an old version of WhatsApp installed?
If you see an old version of WhatsApp installed on your phone, do not uninstall it manually, which leads to permanent data loss, instead, go to Play Store, download and install a new version to restore the data.
? Restore/Transfer failed after clicking "Show Again" for the Install via USB prompts on Xiaomi phone?
When restoring/transfering WhatsApp on Xiaomi phones, if the Install via USB notice didn't show up again after clicking the "Show Again" button or the Restore/Transfer failed right away, go to Developer Options, toggle the Install via USB option on, then restore/transfer from scratch.
? Can't install WhatsApp when the instalation prompts shows up on the phone, making Restore/Transfer failed?
1. Reboot your OPPO phone.
2. Restore/Transfer from scratch, make sure your OPPO account and password are correct when typing in.
? No backup prompts after rebooting the Android phone?
1. If you didn't receive the Backup My Data notice on your Android phone after the reboot, unlock your Android phone, if there's WhatsApp installation prompts, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
2. Or go to Developer options, toggle the Monitor apps installed by ADB off, then try from scratch.
? If your Android phone can't be detected by the software?
1. Find "Use USB for" option on the main drop down menu.
2. Switch to MTP Mode first, if the issue persists, switch to PTP mode. When PTP doesn't work, try MIDI mode for a change.
3. If you are using a LG, check PTP mode directly when connected.
4. If all the USB connection options don't work, check your USB port and cable and try restarting the program and re-connect the device.