How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/6
Although there are very rare times in your life where you will need to bypass the iCloud activation lock, but when such a time comes, you need to be prepared as there are a number of steps you need to go through to bypass the activation lock.
There are actually multiple ways on how to bypass activation lock on iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 and it is totally up to you to choose which one you want to go for. Some ways require you to pay a fee while others are absolutely free. The paid ones have higher chances of working, though.
- Part 1. The Easiest Way to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/6
- Part 2. How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/6 Online
- Part 3. How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/6 Using DNS
Part 1. The Easiest Way to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/6
One of the easiest and safest way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7 Plus/7/6 is using Tenorshare 4MeKey. It offers the 100% way to remove iCloud activation lock without password/Apple ID. And you are free to log in with a new Apple ID through App Store to download apps over Wi-Fi.
Run 4Mekey after installing. Connect your iOS device to computer and click "Start" from the main interface.
Read the attentions carefully and click "next" to jailbreak your iPhone. After the jailbreaking process, click "Next".
Before you start to "Remove", you need to confirm the device information.
Within a few minutes, the iCloud activation lock will be removed successfully. You go check out your iPhone and set up it as a new one.
Video Guide on How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/6
Part 2. Bypass the iCloud Activation Lock on an iPhone 7/6 Online
In the following guide, we will show you an online way of bypassing the iCloud activation lock on your iPhone. Here's what you need to do to bypass the lock on your iPhone:
- Open a web browser on your PC and head over to the iCloud® Activation Lock™ removal website.
Once you are on the website, find and click on the link that says iCloud Unlock. It should be located in the left sidebar of the website.
- On the following page, you will see some information about the iCloud lock. When you scroll down, you will see a form that will let you place an order to bypass the activation lock on your iPhone.
- In the form, choose your iPhone model from the Handset type dropdown menu.
Then, enter in the IMEI number of your iPhone in the given box. You can enter *#06# on your iPhone to see your IMEI number.
- Click on the Add to Cart button and then follow the checkout process to complete your order. Within a few days, you will receive an email from the website letting you know that your lock has been disabled.
Part 3. Remove iCloud Activation Lock on an iPhone 7/6 Using DNS
Another way to unlock iCloud locked iPhone 6 without SIM is using DNS method. However, the trick is not so reliable as it may not function consistently. If it cause any problems to your iPhone such as iOS stuck, refer to Tenorshare ReiBoot, the best iOS system repair tool to have a fix.
- Head to Settings > Wi-Fi. Click on the 'i' beside the WiFi network you want to connect to.
- Select Manual and then tap on Add Server to add manual DNS servers.
- USA/North America: 220.127.116.11
- Europe: 18.104.22.168
- Asia: 22.214.171.124
- Other areas: 126.96.36.199
- Tap "Back", and then go to "Activation Help".
Tap on the back button at the top right corner to get back to the Wi-Fi page and prevent the iPhone from activating by going to a new screen.
The Bottom Lime
So, that was how TO bypass activation lock on iPhone 7/6 on iOS 13.5, 13, 12. If you have any other questions about how to remove iCloud activation lock, please leave a message at the comment area.