Easiest and Safest Way to Enter/Exit Android Recovery Mode
How to enter Android recovery mode easily? The key combination is not working? The process of entering/exiting Android recovery mode is varied in different brands and not easy for beginners. Any misoperation would brick your Android device.
Now, ReiBoot for Android offers a one-click solution to boot your Android device into recovery mode without manually holding down any buttons, and guides you how to safely exit Android recovery mode as well. No risk! Just 1 click!
Your Best Solution to Fix Various Android Phone Issues
Your Android device is acting up? ReiBoot for Android offers you the best solution to fix various system problems in your Android phone/tablet using recovery mode.
Stuck in a boot loop or won't start
Bricked or frozen with a blank screen
Crashed a lot with very sudden battery drains
Black screen of death
Affected by a virus or broken
Android recovery mode no command error
"the process com. android phone has stopped" error
Locked with passcode, PIN or fingerprint
Slow performance after update
Android recovery mode stuck
Say Good-bye to Your Lagging Android Phone/Tablet
With time, system caches tend to pile up and slow down your Android device. Now, with one click, you can clear all of the temporary files, logs and remembered bits from various applications on your Android device to free up space and eliminate potential package conflicts that may slow your device down.
Not Only Recovery Mode, But Enter Safe Mode, Download Mode As Well
Besides recovery mode, ReiBoot for Android thoughtfully helps you boot into Android safe mode to track down the causes of problems on your device, and enter Android download/Odin mode to easily flash/install custom ROM and kernels (official firmware builds, ROMs, rooting files, etc.) using PC.
Check What Android Recovery Mode Can Do for You
|Recovery Mode Options||Function
(iPhone Data Recovery)
|When to Use It|
|reboot system now||This will restart the device normally.||It is used to exit Android recovery mode.|
|apply update from ADB||The ADB (Android Debug Bridge) helps you to connect the Android device to a computer and provide commands right from your PC.||This is mostly used by developers to fix bugs in applications.|
|wipe data/factory reset||This will wipe all of your data (photos, videos, music, apps, etc.) and reset the device to its initial factory conditions.||This is the last resort for most Android system issues. And if you are locked out of your phone or fail to go to the OS, you can reset your phone from the recovery mode.|
|wipe cache partition||Delete temporary system data largely related to app installations without losing any personal data or settings.||If your Android phone goes wrong (like bricked phone), you can try this feature before factory reset.|
- reboot system now
- apply update from ADB
- wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- This will restart the device normally.
- The ADB (Android Debug Bridge) helps you to connect the Android device to a computer and provide commands right from your PC.
- This will wipe all of your data (photos, videos, music, apps, etc.) and reset the device to its initial factory conditions.
- Delete temporary system data largely related to app installations without losing any personal data or settings.
- It is used to exit Android recovery mode.
- This is mostly used by developers to fix bugs in applications.
- This is the last resort for most Android system issues. And if you are locked out of your phone or fail to go to the OS, you can reset your phone from the recovery mode.
- If your Android phone goes wrong (like bricked phone), you can try this feature before factory reset.