Full Guide on FRP Unlocker All-In-One Tool 2017-2020
An FRP unlocker is the only solution for someone who is stuck at the FRP verification window and doesn't remember the Google account credentials.
For people who are not familiar with the software, FRP unlocker all-in-one (2017) is a professional tool that's designed to bypass FRP verification on an Android device. Since it works with almost every Android device, FRP unlocker all-in-one has become the preferred choice of many users to unlock an Android device by skipping the Google account verification.
So, in this guide, we're going to share useful insight into FRP unlock all-in-one and how you can use it to bypass FRP verification on your Android smartphone.
- Part 1: FRP Unlocker All In One Tool Free Download (2017-2020)
- Part 2: All In One FRP Unlock Better Alternative - 4uKey for Android
Part 1: FRP Unlocker All In One Tool Free Download (2017-2020)
First of all, you'll have to download the software on your PC/laptop. It doesn't matter which Windows version you're using, All-in-One FRP Unlocker is compatible with all PCs running on a Windows operating system. Moreover, you can use the software to remove Google account verification from different Android devices, irrespective of their brand, and model.
FRP Unlocker All-In-One Tool (2017-2020) How to Unlock FRP Lock Step by Step Process
In a nutshell, FRP Unlocker all-in-one (2018) will be your one-stop solution to unlock an FRP-protected device. Once you have downloaded and installed the tool on your PC, simply follow the below-mentioned instructions to bypass FRP verification on your smartphone.
Step 1: Launch FRP unlocker all-in-one on your PC and connect your Android device using a USB cable.
Step 2: Let the tool automatically detect your device or use the drop-down menu to select the device name and model.
Step 3: Now, check the radio button next to "Remove FRP" and click "Start".
Simply follow the on-screen instructions to install the right recovery package on your device and remove the FRP lock. Once FRP lock is removed, you'll be able to unlock the smartphone without having to enter Google account credentials at all.
FRP Unlocker All-In-One Tool: Pros & Cons
Despite being an extremely useful tool, even FRP unlocker all-in-one has its own share of pros and cons. Let's discuss them one-by-one so that you can decide whether it's the right tool to unlock your device or not.
- Remove FRP verification from different Android devices
- Runs on all Windows PCs and laptops.
- You can even install FRP unlocker all-in-one on your Macbook and remove Google account verification instantly.
- The tool also allows users to remotely put their smartphone in recovery mode and download mode.
- Many users have reported that FRP Unlock all-in-one does not work on the latest Samsung devices (S9, S10, S10 Lite).
- If you're running Android 9.0 or higher on your smartphone, the tool won't remove FRP lock from your device. In this case, you'll have to look for an alternative FRP tool unlocker.
So, this is the full introduction of FRP Unlocker All-In-One tool. As you may have noticed, this software is not good for Samsung users. If you are using Samsung series device, is there another tool to recommend? Yes, let's keep reading to check it out.
Part 2: All In One FRP Unlock Better Alternative - 4uKey for Android
Since the software isn't compatible with the latest Android versions, you'll still be stuck at the FRP lock window on your smartphone. If that's the case, we have a better alternative for you, i.e., Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
It is a dedicated Android unlocking software that'll help you remove FRP verification from every Samsung device, even if it's running on the latest Android 10. Apart from removing FRP lock on Samsung devices, you can also use 4uKey in several other situations, such as:
- Remove Screen Lock from Most Android Devices With One Click
- Remove FRP lock on Samsung S9, S10, S20, S21, and all the other Samsung smartphones
- Remove FRP lock from a second-hand Android device after performing a factory reset
Here's the step-by-step process to remove FRP lock from your Samsung device using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
After installing the software on your PC, double-tap its icon to launch it. Now, select "Remove Google Lock (FRP)" from the main interface.
In the next window, select the device OS version. Click "Send Notification".
You'll be asked to confirm the information. Make sure that you've read the information and click "Send Notification".
4uKey will display instructions to operate on your smartphone. Follow them carefully and set up your device.
That's it; you will then finish the FRP unlocking process. And the software will automatically notify you when FRP lock is removed successfully.
It's no secret that no one would want to get stuck at the FRP verification window after performing a hard reset on an Android phone. Fortunately, if you face such situations, you can use FRP Unlock All-in-One tool 2017 or 4uKey for Android (in case of a Samsung device) to remove the FRP lock and access your device easily.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Win & Mac)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support Android lock screen removal Win & Mac