How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password 2023
Have you ever met the situation that you need to remove existing Apple ID from your iPhone but you forget the password? It will bring lots of inconvenience and limit your iPhone usage. For this issue to be solved, we gather 4 ways about how to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password here. Video tutorial is also displayed below.
- Part 1: How to Remove Apple ID without Password with Tenorshare 4uKey
- Part 2: How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password Using iTunes
- Part 3: How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password with Device Passcode
- Part 4: How to Remove Apple ID without Password by Resetting Password
Part 1: How to Remove Apple ID without Password with Tenorshare 4uKey
It happens that you cannot sign out of Apple ID due to forgotten password or Apple ID issues. In this case, Tenorshare 4uKey is one of the convenient tools to help you remove your Apple ID without password in several steps. It gets rid of Apple ID from both iPhone and iPad no matter Find My is on or off. Compatible with iOS/iPadOS 16.
Now let's get familiar with how to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password. Starting with a video tutorial, followed by detailed steps below.
Download 4uKey on your PC or Mac, and then launch it. You'll see the following interface, select "Remove Apple ID".
Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and unlock your iPhone. Then click "Trust" in a pop-up window on your iPhone.
Click the "Start Remove" button to remove your Apple ID.
- Situation 1: Find My iPhone is off (All iOS versions are supported)
- Situation 2: Find My iPhone is on and iOS version is below 11.4
- Situation 3: Find My iPhone is on and iOS version is 11.4 or later
There are three situations where you may face.
Situation 1: Find My iPhone is off (All iOS versions are supported)
When your iPhone gets detected, 4uKey will directly remove your Apple ID without data loss.
Situation 2: Find My iPhone is on and iOS version is below 11.4
Go to Settings > General > Reset All Settings on your iPhone to reset your device. After that, 4uKey will start to remove your Apple ID or iCloud account.
The whole process can be achieved within a few minutes. You then can login into a different Apple ID or create a new account.
Situation 3: Find My iPhone is on and iOS version is 11.4 or later
In thic case, make sure you have set up Screen Lock Passcode on your iOS device and the Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled before.
Before the Apple ID removing process starts, you should download a firmware package for your device by clicking on the "Download" option.
Once the firmware package is downloaded, click on the "Start Remove" button. A progress bar will be displayed on your PC screen.
After the removing process is finished, your device will restart. Simply follow the instructions on the screen to activate your iPhone.
That's all about how to delete Apple ID from iPhone without password using Tenorshare 4uKey.
Part 2: How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password Using iTunes
You can also remove your Apple ID from iPhone without password using iTunes. iTunes restores your iPhone to factory settings and removes the Apple ID too. But it will ask you to turn off Find My iPhone first. And the process takes longer if you need to put your iPhone into recovery mode.
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to it.
After iTunes detects your device, click on Restore iPhone. If you have signed into Find My, you have to turn it off before clicking Restore iPhone.
Otherwise, put your iPhone into recovery mode, then it's time to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
- After the restoring process, your iPhone will restart. While setting up your iPhone, you need to unlock the Activation Lock.
Part 3: How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password with Device Passcode
Usually, when we sign out Apple ID or change Apple ID password, we need the original password. If you forget the password, you have the opportunity to change it with your iPhone's screen password. Then you can use the new password to remove Apple ID from iPhone. Let's see if this way works for you or not. The process is as follows.
- Go to Settings > Apple ID profile. Scroll down and tap on Sign Out.
- When asked for a password, tap on Forgot Password? below.
Wait for a second, you will see the screen which allows you to enter iPhone passcode to reset Apple ID password.
Or tap on Password & Security > Change Password. Also enter the iPhone passcode and then set a new Apple ID password.
- After resetting, you can use the new password to sign in or sign out Apple ID easily.
Part 4: How to Remove Apple ID without Password by Resetting Password
With a correct password, you can't log in or out Apple ID account. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can retrieve it before removing Apple ID password from your iPhone through the following tutorial:
First go to iforgot website. Enter the Apple ID name and click Continue.
- Confirm and enter your phone number. Or you can use Email Verification or Answer Security Question.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Apple ID password. After that, you can remove your Apple ID with new password.
With the 4 methods above, we can clearly know how to remove Apple ID from your iPhone without password. And according to our comparison below, Tenorshare 4uKey Apple ID is a great choice and the most convenient way for you to remove Apple ID from iPhone or iPad.
- Tenorshare 4uKey applies to different situations no matter you have turned off Find My iPhone or not.
- iTunes will erase all data. And it will ask you to turn off Find My iPhone before restoring iPhone.
- Device passcode to change Apple ID password or sign out Apple ID is the quickest way but you may not be able to have this option.
- You can use iforgot to reset the forgotten Apple ID password with two-factor authentication, security questions or others. But it is difficult for a second-hand iPhone with Apple ID you do not know.