YouTube is one of the largest search engines for videos out there that has millions of videos for its users to watch and share with their friends. While you can watch YouTube using a web browser or its app on your compatible devices, the one thing that it does not allow you to do is download the videos.
Unfortunately, YouTube, by default, does not allow its users to download any of their videos. There is actually no official way to download videos from YouTube.
While there's no official way to do that, there are some unofficial ways that let you download video from this video website. These ways work on almost all the devices but the guide below will show you the way to download YouTube videos on an iPhone or an iPad.
The easiest way to record videos from YouTube on iPhone and iPad is using Windows Video Downloader. It can help you download any videos100+ video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, VideoBash, Ted and so forth in their original quality.
1. Download Tenorshare Windows Video Downloader on your Windows PC, install and launch it. Copy the video URL and click "Paste URL" under "Download" Panel.
Or Under "Online Video", you can find a built-in browser and a list of online video websites. Select one website to open it, and then click and open your target video. This software can play it for you, and you will also find a "Download" button above the top-right corner of the screen. Click the button and you can get your video downloading.
2. After downloaded the target video,you can find it in the "Downloaded" library. Then you can iCareFone TO import your YouTube videos into your iPhone, iPad free.
To do the task, you are going to need to download an app and install it on your iOS device. The app will let you save the video on your device and then add it to your camera roll for you to easily access it the next time you want to watch it on your device.
1. From your iOS device's springboard, tap on the icon for App Store to launch the Apple App Store for your device. When the store launches, search for and install the app named Documents 5. It is a free app and costs nothing to install on your device.
2. When the app has been installed, launch it from your device's main menu. When the app launches, tap on the little browser icon located on the app interface.
3. When the browser mode opens, enter in the URL savefrom.net and hit enter. It is a website that lets you download YouTube videos on your devices. When the site opens, enter in the URL of the YouTube video you want to download.
4. After entering the URL, you will see the following on your screen. As you can see, you have a nice download button that lets you download and save the video to your device. Tap on it and the video will be saved on your device.
5. Your YouTube video has been successfully downloaded and saved on your device. You can optionally move it to the Camera Roll folder so that it appears in the Photos app on your device.
So, that was how you could record videos from YouTube on an iPhone or an iPad. Many times while downloading and apps and files on your device, your device gets filled with many of the junk files that are not required and they are only occupying the precious memory space on your device. If that is the case with you, then you can use iCareFone to clean up your iOS device from any junk files.