My iPhone 6 Deleted All of My Photos, How to Get Them Back
“My iPhone 6 deleted all of my photos and I don’t know why. Is there any way to recover photos deleted from iPhone 6?”
Some readers leave messages telling me that their iPhone 6 delete all photos for unknown reasons. This is really weird. Below we discuss some possible reasons that your iPhone deleted your photos and more importantly how to get your deleted photos back.
Part 1: Why My iPhone 6 Deleted All of My Photos?
Below are some possible reasons that your iPhone 6 deleted your photos. You can take a brief look.
- You or other people deleted your photos unconsciously.
- iOS upgrade or jailbreaking deleted all of your photos.
- iPhone Photos app is not working or goes wrong and deleted all of your photos.
- You turn off My Photo Stream on your iPhone, all of the photos in the My Photo Stream album are removed from that device. Any photos from My Photo Stream that you imported to the All Photos album and the Photos tab are also removed.
Part 2: How to Recover Photos Deleted from iPhone 6?
To get your deleted pictures back, you need the help of a iPhone photo recovery tool. Tenorshare UltData is one of the best photo recovery app for iPhone that offers you 3 ways to restore lost iPhone pictures on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE /6/6 plus from backup or without backup. Even photos deleted from the "recently deleted folder" can be recovered easily.
All of a sudden iPhone deleted all of your Photos? Worse still, you have no backup for your missing photos? Now you can easily recover pictures deleted Camera roll, photo library or photo stream on your iPhone without backup. Here is how to recover deleted Camera Roll from iPhone 6 without Backup:
- Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. "Recover Data from iOS Device" is selected by default. Click "Start scan" to scan your device for disappeared photos.
- After scanning, all your existing and deleted photos will be listed by category. Click any of them to preview and find those you wanted.
Finally check your wanted photos to recover them by clicking “Recover to PC”.
- Only want to extract lost iPhone photos from your iTunes backup? Follow steps below to selectively restore erased photos from iTunes backup file.
- Run UltData and chose "Recover from Backup". Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to precede.
Preview your lost photos and click “Recover” to recover your missing iPhone photos.
Here is how to retrieve Pictures deleted from iPhone 6 via iTunes Backup:
- With UltData, you can selective download your backed up photos from iCloud backup as well.
- Chose "Recover from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account. Select the backup and files you want to download.
After downloading, you can see all your photos in your iCloud backup. Selecy and click “Recover” to get them back.
Restore iPhone Pictures from iCloud Backup Securely
If your iPhone 6 erased all of your photos, just get Tenorshare UltData free download and follow our steps to get them back.