How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password/Passcode (iPhone 11 included)
How to factory reset iPhone without Apple password?"
There are many reasons that you may want to factory reset your iPhone. I am going to list some of the scenarios here:
- You want to erase all personal data in iPhone before giving away or selling it.
- You forgot the iPhone passcode.
- iPhone is disabled or locked.
- Get a second-hand iPhone with passcode.
- iPhone is suffering severe damage and needs a factory restore.
Having known the reason for resetting an iPhone, we can now proceed on how to factory reset iPhone 11/Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/6/5s/5 without password.
- Way 1. How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password from Settings
- Way 2. How to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes
- Way 3. How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password through iCloud
- Way 4. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode Via Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Way 5. Factory Reset Disabled/Locked iPhone without Password Using iTunes
Way 1. How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password from Settings
Some users want to reset iPhone to factory settings without passcode by deleting all personal data and erase all contents, but they don't want to do this in iTunes as iTunes is a very complex tool in restoring iPhone.
Navigate to iPhone Settings app > General > Reset, tap on Erase All Contents and Settings.
After resetting your iPhone, you can restore from iCloud backup if you have an iCloud backup.
This is the easiest way on how to reset iPhone to factory settings without password but it requires you can unlock your iPhone and enter the iPhone stettings firstly, so it do es not apply to factory reset disabled/locked iPhone without password.
Way 2. The Easiest Way to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes
How to factory reset iPhone 8 without passcode? If you forgot your iPhone passcode or iPhone is disabled after entering wrong passcode for too many times, you can use an iPhone passcode unlocker tool – Tenorshare 4uKey to bypass iPhone passcode and factory reset iPhone without iTunes. It will do iPhone factory reset without passcode in simple steps.
Connect your locked/disabled iPhone to computer and open 4uKey. Click Start button on the main interface.
4uKey will instruct you to download the latest firmware package.
With the downloaded firmware package, this iPhone passcode unlocker will start removing passcode from your iPhone/iPad. After password remove, your iPhone will be restarted and you will be greeted by the classic "Hello" screen.
A Video Guide on How to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode
You may also be interested in:
- How to Restore Locked iPhone without Passcode
- How to Reset Locked iPad without iTunes
- How to Factory Reset Locked iPhone
Have learnt how to factory reset iPhone without passcode or iTunes, some users may also have the need to factory reset iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. We will also introduce them , but I think the above method is the best way to factory reset iPhone without password.
Way 3. How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password through iCloud
How to factory reset iphone 5 without passcode? This way of resetting iPhone to factory settings without passcode requires that you have enabled Find My iPhone in your device. If not, please skip to the other methods in this post.
- Go to icloud.com in your computer browser and log in with your Apple ID and password.
Click Find My iPhone and hit "All Devices" at the top of your browser window. The iPhone that you need to reset should be listed. Click on it and tap on Erase iPhone option. This will erase iPhone passcode and all data.
Way 4. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode Via Tenorshare ReiBoot
If the above methods cannot factory reset your locked iPhone, I think the following method can solve the issue well. I recommend the Factory Reset iPhone of Tenorshare ReiBoot to factory reset locked/disabled iPhone without password and improve your device's performance. As a professional iOS system repair tool, ReiBoot can fix 50+ types of iPhone problems.
If you'd like to factory reset iPhone by wiping out all data, or your iPhone is disabled, you can factory reset iPhone with ReiBoot to factory reset iPhone 7 without passcode.Run the software and connect iPhone to computer. Click "Factory Reset iPhone" option from the right corner once the device is recognized.
Click "Fix Now" to proceed. This way of resetting iPhone will wipe out all data and reinstall the latest iOS to your device.
Then you'll need to download the firmware package. Set the save path and click "Download" to start downloading.
When the firmware is downloaded to computer, click "Start Repair" to start resetting iPhone to factory setting without passcode.
If your iPhone won't turn on, iPhone black screen of death, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, or other system problems, just select Repair Operating System feature and click "Start Repair" and follow the procedures to recover iOS without erasing data.
Way 5. How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password Using iTunes
How to Factory reset iPhone 7 without password? You can also factory reset iPhone through iTunes but it requires that you have synced your iPhone with iTunes before. Please back up your iPhone beforehand because all data will be wiped out after factory reset.
- Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes.
In Summery tab, click "Restore iPhone" option and then "Restore" in the popup confirmation window.
- Wait for the process to complete and you can access to iPhone without passcode. After restore, you can click Restore Backup in iTunes to restore iPhone from latest backup file.
Here in the article we introduce 5 different ways on how to factory reset an iPhone without password. Tenorshare 4uKey is top recommended for iPhone factory reset without password, and we also introduced how to factory reset iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. You can also try factory reset iPad without passcode or iTunes.
- 100% working to remove iCloud activation lock without password/Apple ID;
- Most efficiently unlock iCloud account if you forgot password;
- Log into App Store with new Apple ID after bypassing activation lock;
- Support iOS devices from iPhone 5S to iPhone X (for iOS 12.3-13.5.1, 12.4.5/12.4.6/12.4.7 excluded);