Top 3 Weather App for iPhone/iPad 2019
If you live in a place where the weather is completely unpredictable or you want to know what to wear from one day to the next when you travel to someplace you’ve never been to before, then a weather app turns to be very important to you as it will keep you updated with the weather conditions. We've rounded up a list of the best weather apps and weather widgets for iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5 2017 across a variety of styles. Which one is right for you?
1. Weather Channel
The Weather Channel is definitely one of the best weather apps for iPhone, which provides you with the most useful, accurate, hyper-localized weather forcasts, timely local weather alerts, radar maps and other smaller stuff. Meanwhile, there are hourly, 36-hour and 10-day forecast options, as well as the usual gamut of weather conditions like wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point and pressure to help you keep up the latest weather conditions. And, it’s simple and intuitive to use.
- Weather can be monitored via a host of programs, like the detailed storm tracking feature as well as the travel maps that identify future weather conditions on your driving route.
- Weather forecasts also come with an instant sharing option that can be used to send images of weather reporting directly to your friends.
- Despite performance enhanced in the latest update, this application was still quite slow and crashed once during use.
- The latest version of this application is not able to remove the weather icon from your device's notification bar. That’s really annoying and unnecessary.
This free weather app allows you to check the current weather of any locations around the world and shows the temperature in Centigrade and Fahrenheit depending on user’s choice. So, you can get the accurate, local weather forecast and customization you expect from Accuweather comes loaded with graphs, maps, radar and even video weather forecasts for your region.
- Navigation bar with easy-to-use buttons for toggling between each screen. Screens include Current, Hourly, Forecast, Maps, Lifestyle, News, and Settings.
- The 24 hours of hourly data is available in a list format that scrolls when selected.
- The user may choose between metric or English units, and either a 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
- AccuWeather widgets are available for your home screens that link directly to AccuWeather.
- Start accessing the most accurate and current weather information available through Google TV or your Android tablet. Download AccuWeather today for free!
3. Weather Underground
Weather Underground is well known for providing the most reliable and in-depth weather data for locations throughout the world. Powered by the unique network of 22,000+ personal weather stations, this app offers the hyper-local forecasts and current conditions, interactive radar, customizable alerts, and much more to ensure you’re always prepared for whatever the weather brings. provided only ten days in advance, a bit shorter than other apps and its parent The Weather Channel, but like we said, the focus is on data here.
- This app is for the weather enthusiasts who want to have all the data of weather forecasts.
- You can report the Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility
- It provides you information about Air Quality, UV risk, & local flu outbreaks.
- It has an additional feature in which we can add photos of weather conditions of our area and get the real-time report from station close to your place.
All of the apps introduced above have been tested and tried and get the stamp of approval, just pick out one you appreciate most. But one thing you need to note is that there are some pop-up ads existed in these weather apps, if you are bothered by this issue, then we strongly recommend you to try Tenorshare iCareFone app to get all these annoying ads blocked. Download Link>>
Video Tutorial: How Tenorshare iCareFone Works to Block Ads on iPhone/iPad