The Easiest Way to Speed up Jailbroken iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5
"I recently jailbroke my iPhone 5S and customized it by installing a boatload of apps. Everything was going great at first, however, after a few days my phone slowed down and now it even crashes occasionally. Should I remove jailbreak from iPhone or is there any way to speed up jailbroken iPhone?"
Actually there's no need to remove jailbreak from iPhone as it doesn't take up much disk space on its own, it is the apps that you install do. To make full of jailbreak, here I'm going to share you an easy trick on how to make a jailbroken iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5 that you tote around faster.
How to speed up iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5 running slow after jailbreak
First of all, you need to get an all-in-one iPhone speed up tool (officially named Tenorshare iPhone Cara Pro) installed on your PC, which is specially designed to optimize iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5 to its top performance by cleaning up unnecessary files. Then just follow the tutorial below to speed up jailbroken iPhone.
- Step 1: Launch iPhone Care Pro and connect jailbroken iPhone to your computer, then iPhone Care Pro would recognize your iPhone automatically.
- Step 2: Click on "Speedup & Clean" on the program's main interface, then select a clean mode, either Quick Clean or Deep Clean, and click "Scan Now" to proceed. Note that Quick Clean scans 8 types of junk files which include app caches, app cookies, app temp files, app crash logs, download temp files, photo caches, user storage files and iTunes radio caches. While Deep Clean scans other 12 types of deeper junk files like messages, browsing history, Safari cookies, calling history, webmail caches and all your private content.
- Step 3: Then choose the file types that you want to clean by sliding the button from OFF to ON and click "Scan Now" again to proceed.
- Step 4: Click the "Clean Now" button on the pop-up window to start the cleaning process.
Tips: You can click the to set the apps that you want to be scanned or ignored before the scanning process in Step 3. And the program will restart your device if you choose Deep Clean, so don't unplug the process until it finishes the cleaning.
Additional: Tips on iPhone 6/5S/5C/5 jailbreak
Though jailbreak offers you more possibilities for iPhone 6/5S/5C/5 like customizing system look, adding new features, etc., you still need to be aware of several damages it brings and take preventative measures.
- ① Voiding warranty: Though it's legal to jailbreak your iPhone 6/5S/5C/5, it still voids your phone's warranty, namely. Apple will not cover any damages or other malfunctions related to your iPhone.
Measure: Give jailbreaking a second thought.
- ② Security concerns: The jailbroken iPhone is more likely to be attacked by hackers, which results in data loss. Measure: Take advantage of the function: File Manager in Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro to extract important contacts, photos, notes, etc. from iPhone 6/5S/5C/5 to PC or another function: Backup & Restore to back up your iPhone before jailbreaking. If you're unfortunately suffered from data loss, then please check how to recover iPhone lost data after jailbreak.
- ③ iOS stuck: The jailbroken iPhone 6/5S/5C/5 would easily get stuck on Apple logo.
Measure: Make use of Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro Fix Stuck iOS to fix it in an easy way.