How to Turn Off Automatic Renewal on iPhone
Tried out the trial version of an app for free, then you were charged soon as forgot to turn off its automatic renewal feature? Want to cancel a product but want to make sure whether it automatically renew or not? The answer to your query is that you need to turn off Automatic Renewal. Now find more information on how to cancel app subscription and turn off automatic renewal on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5 or computer to avoid future billing in this post.
Part 1: Turn off Automatic Renewal to Cancel Your Subscription on iPhone
To cancel Automatic Renewal and cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device, just follow the steps.
- Step 1: First, tap Settings on the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Step 2: Swipe up until you find the App and iTunes Stores option. Then tap to open.
- Step 3: Tap on View Apple ID and enter your password, if prompted.
- Step 4: You will now see a panel displaying Account Settings. Tap on Manage under the Subscriptions section to view your subscriptions.
- Step 5: Next, tap on the subscription you wish to turn off. Information about the subscription, including billing dates, is displayed. You can turn off automatic renewals by toggling off the Automatic Renewal option.
That's it. Your automatic subscription renewals are now turned off.
Part 2: How to Turn Off iTunes Auto-Renewals on a Computer
If you don't have access to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you will need to turn off Auto-Renewals using your computer. Below are the simple steps for your reference:
- Step 1: First, launch iTunes by clicking the iTunes icon on the Dock. If you see your Library, click on iTunes Store on the top-center toolbar. Click on the Account link on the right side of the screen. If not, select Store from the top menu bar and then click on View Account. If you haven't already logged in to the iTunes store, you will be asked to do so now.
- Step 2: A screen with your account information will appear. Under Settings, click on the Manage link to the right of Subscriptions.
- Step 3: The Manage Subscriptions screen will be displayed. Click the Edit link to the right of the subscription you wish to alter.
- Step 4: The Edit Subscription screen will be displayed. Click on the Off radio button under the Auto-Renewal section and confirm your selection.
You have now turned off Auto-Renewals.
Extra Tips: Remove Ads from Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
In addition to automatic renewal, iPhone ads is another really annoying issue that always bothered us. To enjoy a totally ad-free environment, you can remove ads from your device with the help of Tenorshare iCareFone. The Ads Remove feature of Tenorshare iCareFone aims to block or remove in-app ads (banners and popups) on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch for free. It is a great feature for iOS users who want to get rid of annoying ads, Google AdSense, iAds, Admob and other advertising networks) to enjoy a totally ad-free environment in apps.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with your computer via a USB cable and click on "Ads Remove" on the main interface.
- Step 2: After scanning, all your apps and app information will be automatically displayed. Select the app(s) you want to remove ads.
- Step 3: When all is set, click "Remove All Ads" and then click "Yes" on the pop-up window t to start blocking in-app adson your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch instantly.
The post covers three parts concerning how to cancel automatic renewal on both iPhone and computer whilst guide you how to remove annoying ads. If your friends and relatives have encountered the similar problems, you might as well recommend them to try out these methods.