How to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW
I am using an iPhone 7 and using iOS 8.3 on it. As we all know, that version if iOS is not eligible anymore. So, I was thinking of bypassing it. How do I bypass Apple IPSW signing?”
Well, bypassing the Apple signing IPSW is not easy. There are specific steps and procedures involved. And the scary part is, if you are unable to execute them properly, the iOS device will stop working. So, to bypass apple signing IPSW 2017, you need to read the article below carefully.
- Part 1: What Does Bypass Apple Signing IPSW Mean?
- Part 2: Is It Possible to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW Apple Developer Account?
- Part 3: How to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW 2020?
- Part 4: How to Fix iOS System If You Failed to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW?
- Useful Tip: How to Check If IPSW is Signed or Not
Part 1: What Does Bypass Apple Signing IPSW Mean?
“Well, I was really interested in jailbreaking. But before looking into it, I did it. But now I regret it. I wanted to revert to my old iOS 8.3, but I found out that Apple only sings iOS 8.4.1.’
So, this means only the iOS versions signed by the company can only be used to update or even repair the device. The unsigned IPSW files can’t be used by the users.
Part 2: Is It Possible to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW Apple Developer Account?
Yes, it is possible to bypass Apple signing IPSW using the Apple Developer account.
Part 3: How to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW 2020?
It is possible to edit hosts bypass Apple IPSW signing. This is the brand new method. Although the steps are very elaborate once you read them, you will be able to execute them easily.
- Connect the iOS device to the computer and launch the iTunes app.
- After that, click on the ‘Summary’ panel on the iTunes interface.
- Now, you have to find the SHSH blobs by figuring out that specific model’s identifier and ECID number. Simply, look for the ‘Capacity’ tab under the device’s general information and click on the serial number.
- Now, you have to convert the ECID to hexadecimal. It will come with a number and certain letters. To do this, go to Binary Hex Converterand convert it automatically;
- Finally, you have to input the ECID and Model identifier. Just visit 1conan
This is the way to bypass Apple signing IPSW 2020. Read the steps carefully.
Part 4: How to Fix iOS System If You Failed to Bypass Apple Signing IPSW?
Well, it is not easy to fix the iOS system after a breakdown. Which is what you are going to get if you fail you bypass Apple signing IPSW.
Nonetheless, you will need the help of professional software to put iOS in working order. Don’t worry this happens even after learning to bypass Apple not signing IPSW.
So, we are recommending one of the best iOS system recovery software called Tenorshare ReiBoot. This is an efficient software with excellent recovery protocol. Here are its key features.
- You will be able to fix more than 50 iOS-related issues.
- If the iOS device is freezing or any unrelated issues, then you will also be able to fix it.
- The iOS device will be fixed without any data loss.
- Enter and exit to recovery mode is simple.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 13 and iPhone, iPad models.
The operating procedure of the program is also very simple. let’s check out.
- Download and install ReiBoot on your computer, then connect the iOS device to it.
After that, connect the iOS device to it and run the program. Then, click on ‘Repair Operating System’.
After that, click on ‘Fix Now’ and proceed.
Then, you have to get the firmware required for the procedure. Click on ‘Download’ after selecting it.
After the firmware package is selected, click on ‘Repair Now’.
As soon as you click on that button, ReiBoot will start repairing the system using the associated software.
Useful Tip: How to Check If IPSW is Signed or Not
Well, we have just established that it is possible to bypass Apple signing IPSW Apple developer account.
But in order to progress, you have to check out the signing status of the IPSW files. As if the IPSW files are not signed in by Apple, then you won’t be able to use them. So, let’s check out how to use their status;
- So, you have to get the identifier product ID for the device you are using.
- After that, check TSSstatus API - Status and locate the device.
- Then, check the build number. If the ‘signing’ column says ‘Yes’ and it is showing ‘Green’, then you will be able to use that IPSW for your device. If it says ‘NO’, then it is no longer usable.
- Lastly, if the IPSW is signed and it is showing ‘Yes’, then a download link will be available for it.
Well, these are pretty basic steps to check out the validity of the IPSW files.
Hence, the method to bypass Apple signing IPSW 2018 may not be very effective, but the new one for 2020 by editing the host is pretty effective. But in any way, if you fail to execute the procedure properly, iOS will get damaged severally. In that case, you need to use Tenorshare ReiBoot to repair the iOS successfully.