Top 3 Easy Ways to Lock Photos on iPhone without Jailbreak
Nowadays, most people love to take photos during a travel, friend or family gathering and share the pictures in their social media. However, there are also some private photos in the album that people want to hide or lock them in their iPhone. There are many apps available in the market designed to password protect photos on iPhone, but most of them need jailbreaking the device.
To help people lock photos on iPhone without jailbreak, we sincerely recommend you to try Tenorshare iCareFone Pro, the professional iPhone photo lock app to encrypt photos and albums on iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5 as well as iPad and iPod touch with high security. Moreover, this iOS app is also the best ads blocker to block ads from games and apps with one click.
- Part 1: How to Password Lock iPhone Photos without Jailbreak
- Part 2: Other Methods to Encrypt Pictures on iPhone
Tenorshare iCareFone Pro can be the easiest way to lock photos on iPhone apps, photo album and camera roll. Free download it from iTunes store and follow the steps to see how easy to use it.
- Open the app on your iPhone tab on “Album Encryption” option and then click “Import” to select the photos you want to lock.
- Click “Import” icon and you’ll be asked to login your account, you can register an account before importing photos.
- After login your account, choose the pictures and encrypt them quickly.
Video Tutorial: How to Lock Private Photos on iPhone without Jailbreaking
There are some built-in features in iOS system that allows users to protect their personal photos from spying.
Method 1: Hide photos on iPhone directly without app
- Open “Photos” app on your iPhone and select the one you want to hide, make sure you are running iOS 8 or later before using this feature.
- Now click “Share” icon in the bottom line, tab on “Hide” to hide the picture.
- Now the hidden photo won’t be seen in “Photos”, if you want to unhide it, switch to Albums and then click the photo to unhide.
With this feature, the hidden photos won’t show up in the “Photos” and “Memories” but still can be seen in the “Albums”.
Method 2: Lock iPhone Photos with Passcode or Touch ID
- Open “Notes” app on your iPhone and tab on the edit icon to create a new folder.
- Click on the camera icon to add a photo from your photo library or take a new one. If you want to import picture from album, just select the photo and click “Choose”.
- After loading the photo to Notes successfully, tab on the “Share” icon and the click “Lock Note”
- You’ll be asked to enter the password, enter the password and verify to passcode lock photos on iPhone successfully. Next time you want to view this photo; you need to enter the password first.
Now you got a clear picture about how to lock photos on iPhone without jailbreaking. Tenorshare iCareFone Pro really can be the best way to lock private photos on iPhone, isn’t it?