Top 9 Software to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC (Video Guide)
Don't you guys ever feel like there are so many photos stored in your iPhone that you don't need in your daily life but are important as they recall your memories. Yes, this is where you need software for transferring Photos from iPhone to Computer. You can store and even backup those photos in your computer which will help you to free the large amount of space. Many apps and software has made our job of transferring photos so easy and convenient. Here, I will show you best app and software to transfer photos from iPhone to PC (iPhone 14 is now supported!).
Top 5 Free Software to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- 1. Sync Photos from iPhone to PC Using iTunes
- 2. Download Photos from iPhone to Computer Using iCloud
- 3. Upload Photos from iPhone to Computer Using CopyTrans Photo
- 4. Transfer Pictures from iPhone to PC By Simple Transfer
- 5. Send Photos from iPhone to Computer By Photo Transfer App
There are so many free software that helps to transfer photos and even manage it. Some free software might have a specific time period for its usage after that you might have to buy or else it automatically terminates. So, I will also be showing you fee app for transferring photos from iPhone to computer.
1. Sync Photos from iPhone to PC Using iTunes
iTunes is the first tool that comes to everyone's mind for transferring photos from iPhone to PC. It is a free app that is very useful for every apple user. You just need to connect your iPhone with iTunes using USB cable, then click the "device icon" on the top bar > click "Photos" on the left side > Tick the box of "Sync Photos", you can choose the albums you want to transfer.
- It will overwrite the current photos on your computer.
- If you use iCloud photos to share photos, then you won't be able to sync photos through iTunes.
2. Download Photos from iPhone to Computer Using iCloud
iCloud is a service provided by Apple which helps you to sync photos from iPhone to computer. Just download the iCloud on your computer and also enable iCloud on your iPhone (Go to Settings > your name > iCloud > Photos > turn on iCloud Photo Library).
All your photos will be saved directly from your iPhone to computer if you are connected over Wi-Fi. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi then the photos will be sync to computer the next time when it is connected to Wi-Fi.
There is only 5G free storage space on iCloud
3. Upload Photos from iPhone to Computer Using CopyTrans Photo
CopyTrans Photo is a free and one of the popular software which helps to transfer photos from iPhone to PC, which offers two-way transfer. Simply drag and drop the photos from iPhone interface to the PC.
- Supports all the iPhone from iPhone 4, iPhone 4s to iPhone 11/12/13.
- Supports file format like JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA and PCX.
- You can back-up all the photos at once or even individually.
It is available for only Window computer, not support Mac version.
4. Transfer Pictures from iPhone to PC By Simple Transfer
Simple Transfer is free photo transferring app that works perfectly fine. It is simple and easy to use without any complex interface or function. It transfer photos from iPhone to PC wirelessly, just connect directly to your local WiFi network.
- This app has passcode protection features which helps you to lock the app.
- Compatible with windows, mac as well as linux.
- Export photos as JPEG or HEIC
- It's not completely free, only first 50 photos can be transferred for free.
- Unable to transfer files to any external server.
5. Send Photos from iPhone to Computer By Photo Transfer App
Photo Transfer App is next free app that allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. It transfer photos wirelessly. Simply drag & drop photos from your iPhone app to any folder on your PC.
- No cables needed, just connect to your local Wi-Fi network.
- Transfer photos in full resolution without quality loss also transfer photo file in RAW formats from iPhone to computer.
- Preserves photo metadata in all transfer direction (EXIF information, location etc).
- Some public Wi-Fi networks may not required for this application to work.
- Only support Windows XP or later
- Have to install the "Photo Transfer App" on your iPhone or iPad
Top 5 Paid Software to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with Tenorshare iCareFone (Recommended)
- 2. Save Photos from iPhone to PC by iMazing
- 3. Download Photos from iPhone to Laptop by Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
- 4. Transfer iPhone Photos to PC with AnyTrans
There are several paid software to transfer photos from iPhone 12/11/XS/X to PC. If you want to access many number of functions with different benefit then it is better to go for paid software. Paid software includes all the necessary function that makes the work easy, fast with convenience. Here are top 5 paid software to move photos from iPhone to PC.
1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes (Strongly Recommend Tenorshare iCareFone)
Free iCareFone is a full-featured iOS manager tool, which enables you export photos from iPhone and PC in one click. Free trial users can export 10 photos. Apart from transferring photos, this software has other interesting and useful features. For example,
- Backup data including Whatsapp for free.
- Selectively restore data on your iPhone/iPad
- Transfer photos and other files without limitation
- Transfer Whatsapp between iPhone and Android.
- Fix various iOS problems.
- Support both Windows Version as well as Mac version.
- Compatible with all the iPhone models and iOS version including iOS 16 and iPhone 14/13.
Related Video on How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
2. Save Photos from iPhone to PC by iMazing
iMazing is also one of the popular app for transferring photos from iPhone to computer. It also doesn't require iTunes or iCloud to transfer photos like iCareFone. We can easily access photos via Wi-fi or USB from PC. It shows all the photos including hidden photos with the specific folder like Selfie, Favorite etc. You can save the photos and even backup them. It supports iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 as well as iPhone X.
3. Download Photos from iPhone to Laptop by Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a simple iPhone manager tool to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. It supports all the iPhone models like iPhone 13/11. You can also use this software to back up the photos, music and other files to your computer. Though it is cheap, it has no other excellent features, such as repairing iPhone or transfer Whatsapp between iPhone and Android.
4. Transfer iPhone Photos to PC with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is also of the popular and good photo transferring software available in the market. This software easily exports photos from iPhone to PC by categories whether it be Selfie, Live Photos or album. It also backup the photos easily and even help to converts them from HEIC to JPG without loss in quality. It is compatible with the latest iOS 16 also supports the older iPhone models like iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and so on.
So, these are 9 best software to transfer photos from iPhone to PC where free app as well as paid software is listed. All the software are good but among them the most popular and the best software in the market is Tenorshare iCareFone . I recommend using this software as it offers everything that the users wants from the software and also it is value for money. Let me know if you have any query.