How to Install/Play/Uninstall Games in iMessage for iPhone 7/7 Plu
With iOS 10 available to the public, there are plenty of new iMessage apps in the iMessage app store, such as apps, stickers and games. Here in this article, we will introduce about the iMessage games for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10, from how to access the app store, download, install, and play the game, to how to uninstall it.
- Part 1. How to Access iMessage App Store on iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Part 2. Top 10 iMessage Games for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Part 3: How to Install Games in iMessage on iPhone 7 /7 Plus
- Part 4. How to Play Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Part 5. How to Uninstall Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To get an awesome game from iMessage app store, you need to access the app store a t first. Here is how:
- Step 1. Open Message app on iPhone and then enter any conversation.
- Step 2. Click the “A” icon while you are in a conversation with your friends.
- Step 3. After that, click on the icon of the 4 dots on the left-bottom side, then you get more options while using iMessage.
- Step 4. Select the “+” symbol (also the “Store” button) and then you are able to access the iMessage app store.
There are a multitude of games in iMessage app store. You can actually choose your target one, or if you have no ideas about which one is better, here are the top 10 funny games in iMessage app store.
- 1. GamePigeon (free) – five game options: 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams and Gomoku
- 2. Words with Friends (free) – best word game
- 3. Truth Truth Lie (free) – Tell 2 truthful stories and a lie to friends
- 4. Let’s Puck It! (free) – puck duels with friends
- 5. Send it (free) – Inspiring Creativity
- 6. Quickies (free) – quick games with Pals
- 7. Fast Thumbs (free) – to see who can type the fastest
- 8. Genius (free) - song lyrics and music knowledge
- 9. OpenTable (free) – restaurant reservations
- 10. The Weather Channel (free) – chat with friends about the weather
The iMessage app contains two kinds, one is the app that works only in iMessage that can only be found in the message app store, the other is the app that in iOS but also have an iMessage component. All the apps could be downloaded from App store.
Here’s how to install Games:
- Step 1. Enter iMessage app store. When you hunt for target games, you will see the text “Only for iMessage” below the app icon. If the app is a real app, but has an iMessage component, you are about to see the text “Offers iMessage App”.
- Step 2. Click the “Get” icon to download the app. If it is a paid app, you need to finish the payment and then download it.
- Step 3. After a while, you will see the app installed near “Store” icon in iMessage conversation.
Suppose you wish to play the game, 8 ball pool, with your friend in iMessage. First of all, you must make sure that he/she has installed the same game and send a game request to him/her.
- Then just as the screenshot shows, tap “A” icon in the iMessage conversation, click on “Create Game” and start to play.
- After finishing the game, don’t forget to send it to your friend and invite him/her to enjoy and play the game in iMessage.
To delete iMessage game, just access the iMessage keyboard app pane, click and hold on pool game icon until the “X” icon appears. Then click it to uninstall the game permanently. Another way to delete the game is go back to the home screen, find out the game and repeat the same operation.
That’s all the knowledge we gain about how to play games in iMessage for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10/10.2/10.3/11 or later. It is suitable for iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s as well. Which type of games you are willing to play in iMessage message app? If you are having doubts with any of the parts above, drop us a message in the comments section below so that we are able to get it back to you. By the way, once you lost message in iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery enables you to recover the data.