How to Change Location on Bumble in A Few Easy Steps
At this moment, Bumble has over 50 million users with the majority of the users falling known to be below 35 years old. This app has been responsible for hundreds of millions of dating matches as well as thousands of weddings. One of the major things that you should note about Bumble is that it is a location-based app. In other words, you are going to be matched with people that are within your local environment. So, if you want to search for people in other geographical locations, this dating app normally doesn’t allow it.
But can you change your location on Bumble? Is it necessary for you to switch on your location on this dating app? These questions and more will be answered below.
- Why You May Want to Change Your Location on Bumble
- Method 1: How to Change Location on Bumble Easily
- Method 2. Use A VPN to Change Location on Bumble
Part 1. Why You May Want to Change Your Location on Bumble
Since Bumble is a location-based app, what can make you need a change in your location? The most common reason is the need to increase your possibility of finding a date. The truth is that you may not want to date people within your geographical location. Or your location doesn’t have the kind of people that you want to date. So, changing your location can help you find daters elsewhere.
Another possible reason to change your location on Bumble is that you may want to travel to a particular place and need a date in such a location before even getting there. Similarly, the app may read your location incorrectly and, resultantly, give you an incorrect location.
Method 1: How to Change Location on Bumble Easily
Whatever the case may be, it is not unusual for you to change your location on Bumble. For this job, Tenorshare iAnyGo is the topmost tool that you should choose. This amazing tool has been used by lots of iOS users to change their location on Bumble and other apps, so you can be assured that it will work perfectly for you.
Here is the process for using this tool to change your location.
Get started by downloading the program on your computer and launch it.
Now, use a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer.
From the home, select the “Change Location” option and click "Enter".
- A map-like interface will be shown on the screen. Look at the bottom and tap the center button. You will see your current location.
Enter the name or the coordinates of your preferred location. Notably, this is the new location that will appear in your Bumble profile.
- Congratulations! Your location has been changed. Even if GPS is switched on your iPhone, the new location will still appear. Go and open the Bumble app to enjoy seamless access to daters in your new locations
Method 2. Use A VPN to Change Location on Bumble
If you don’t want to use any of the methods described above, you can simply download a VPN and use it for the task. There are several kinds of VPN available online. So, you can choose any that you like. Also, the VPN you have selected will determine the steps involved in setting it up. After you have set the location on the VPN, launch Bumble, and start using the new location.
1. Does Bumble only change location when you open the app?
No, Bumble can also change your location when a dater sends you a message even when your app isn’t open.
2. Can you hide your location on Bumble?
This app works based on your location; therefore, you can't hide your location on this dating app.
3. Can I turn off my location on Bumble?
Yes, you can turn off your location on Bumble. Go to the Setting app and look for Bubble options. Choose the “Location” services under the Bumble option and click “Turn location off”.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control