What to Do When iPhone Calendar App Crashing after iOS 13.3.1/13.3/13.2/13
Can anyone help with my calendar constantly crashing? Over the last month or so, it constantly crashes when I try to add a new event. I can get around the crash by adding a New Event. With no information. Then go back in and edit the entry to the event I actually want, and it doesn’t crash this way. It’s almost like it is the predictive element of my typing in the event name or the location that causes the crash. I’ve switched the phone on and off, doesn’t matter if it’s on wifi or 4G.”
iPhone 11 iOS 13.3 Calendar Crashing is a very frustrating issue. The users bought the new device as soon as possible to experience the new features of the iPhone 11. Instead, they are facing calendar crashing on iPhone. Nonetheless, this issue is fixable with the procedures detailed in the article below. Check them out.
- Part 1: Why Does Calendar App Crashing iPhone
- Part 2: Repair Operating System to Fix My iPhone Calendar App Keeps Crashing with Pictures
- Part 3: Other Common Ways to Solve iPhone Calendar Frozen
Part 1: Why Does Calendar App Crashing iPhone
‘Why do apps keep crashing on my iPhone?’
The calendar app keeps crashing and crashing on your iPhone, and there could be many reasons for it.
We can’t be sure which of these reasons affected your iPhone 11, but generally, the issue appears due to a glitch with the system.
Or possibly you were using an outdated version of the app that didn’t go with the updated OS. But you can be sure about the fix. All the available and effective fixes are detailed in the article below. Check out.
Part 2: Repair Operating System to Fix My iPhone Calendar App Keeps Crashing with Pictures
If the calendar keeps crashing, the most effective fix would be to use a professional system repair software to fix the issue permanently.
For example; Tenorshare ReiBoot is great professional software with state of the art algorithm that fixes the system fast. It is capable and fixes 5o different iOS related issues effectively.
Let’s check out the steps for the iPhone calendar freezing.
Install ReiBoot on a computer and connect the iOS device to it. After that, launch ReiBoot and click on the ‘Repair Operating System’ option.
Then, click on ‘Fix Now’ and proceed.
Now, you have to download the required firmware. Select the firmware and click ‘Download’.
When the firmware is downloaded, click ‘Repair Now’ for iOS system recovery.
So, this is the best fix without data loss if Apple music keeps freezing. Try it out.
So, if the iPhone calendar app crashing on your device and you are looking for an option to fix the issue without data loss, then we recommend ReiBoot.
Part 3: Other Common Ways to Solve iPhone Calendar Frozen
It doesn’t matter if the Calendar crashing on iPad or Calendar crashing on iPhone. They are both easily fixable with ReiBoot without data loss.
You may not have expected this, but there are other feasible solutions available too. Check them out below.
- Way 1: Try with 3R - Restart, Reset and Restore
- Way 2: Remove All Background Apps
- Way 3: Delete and Re-install Calendar App
- Way 4: Force Quit and Re-launch Calendar App
- Way 5: Check for Update to Solve Calendar Frozen on iPhone
Try with 3R - Restart, Reset and Restore
Our first approach is a piece of very common advice provided by Apple Support. They call this solution, 3-R. These ‘R’ represent Restart, Reset, and Restore.
Let’s check out the steps to fix the iPhone calendar app keeps crashing.
Restart iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/X
- Press and hold the Side button and wait for the Slider to appear on the screen.
- Drag the Slider to the edge of the screen and turn off the device.
Now, wait for 30 seconds and use the Side button to turn on the device.
Reset iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/X to All Settings
In this part, you have to factory reset the device. Look at the steps below.
- From the ‘Settings’ tap on ‘General’.
- Then tap ‘Reset’ and then select ‘Erase All Content and Settings’.
- You will be asked for the passcode of your iPhone to execute the process successfully.
Restore iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/X via iTunes
Just like the previous process, this method will also cause permanent data loss. So, if you have a backup available, it will be helpful.
- Run the iTunes app on your computer and connect the iPhone to it.
- Follow the on-screen steps to establish the connection successfully.
- Now, on the iTunes panel, click on ‘Summary’ and select ‘Restore iPhone.
Then, just select the latest backup from the computer and click on the ‘Restore’ button.
Way 2: Remove All Background Apps
Try removing all the background apps from the iPhone. The steps are very simple. But after you execute them, the iPhone calendar app keeps crashing issue may disappear.
- Navigate to ‘Genera’ from the ‘Settings’ of your iPhone.
- Then tap on ‘iPhone Storage.’
A list of apps will be displayed on the screen. Delete the apps that are running on the background.
Way 3: Delete and Re-install Calendar App
If the iPhone calendar keeps crashing, you can try re-installing the app. But for that, you have to uninstall the app to begin with. Here are the steps;
- Press and hold the ‘Calendar’ app icon on the home screen.
‘X’ will appear. Tap on it. The app will be removed.
- Now, download the app from the App Store.
This is a very simple procedure, but if it didn’t work, then move on to the next solution.
Way 4: Force Quit and Re-launch Calendar App
So, the iPhone calendar freezes when adding event. Well, you can force quit the app and then launch the Calendar app again.
- Get to the list of recently used apps and swipe up. The app will be closed.
- Now, go back to the Home screen and re-run the app.
This is another effective solution that should work.
Way 5: Check for Update to Solve Calendar Frozen on iPhone
Last but not least, if the calendar on iPhone keeps crashing, check if there are any updates available.
Possibly the outdated version of the calendar app is not running well with the latest version of iOS. So:
- Go to the App Store.
- Look for the Calendar app,
If any updates are available, you need to install it. The Calendar will stop crashing.
Hence, there are multiple solutions available for fixing iPhone 11 iOS 13.3 calendar crashing.
But after going through this article, you have already realized, none of the above solutions provided the required guarantee or safety like Tenorshare ReiBoot.
So, recommend ReiBoot to be the best option to fix the iPhone calendar freezing.