Top 4 Ways to Delete Apps from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5
Fortunately, removing iPhone apps is so simple that there're 4 ways on how to delete iPhone apps for you to choose from. Read on and pick any one that you're comfortable with.
- 1. Delete iPhone apps from Home Screen
- 2. Clean iPhone apps from Settings
- 3. Uninstall apps on iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro)
- 4. Remove iPhone apps from iTunes library
1. Delete iPhone apps from Home Screen
Tap the app icon that you want to delete and hold on for a few seconds till it starts wiggling.
Note that this would delete both the App and all of its data. Therefore, if you'll need the app again, think twice before tapping "X" or turn to Uninstall apps on iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro), which allows to back the data up before uninstalling it.
2. Clean iPhone apps from Settings
3. Uninstall apps on iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro)
To make up for the deficiencies in above 2 ways, you must get the iPhone system care utility downloaded, which empowers you to view detailed information of iPhone apps at one time and back them up before uninstalling.
Download Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) to PC and launch it first. Then connect iPhone to PC.
- Then you'll get an interface as the picture below. Click Clean button in Apps. All Apps in your device will be listed.
- Check the box before the app you want to uninstall and click "Uninstall" button. Tenorshare iCareFone allows uninstalling mutiple apps at the same time.
4. Remove iPhone apps from iTunes library
In fact, none of the 3 ways mentioned above permanently remove apps if you backed up iPhone with iTunes before, because they would return next time when you download an app from iTunes store or sync existing apps to iTunes library. Therefore, to remove them entirely, you must do as follows.
Open iTunes and click "Library" in the top left corner of the main interface and select "Apps".Tips: If you don't see "Apps", go to Edit >> Preferences and make sure that "Apps" is selected under "Sources".
After uninstalling several apps, you would definitely improve the performance of your iPhone SE/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5. And FYI, you can also speed up iPhone by deleting unnecessary data, temporary files as well as histories and cookies on Safari.