How to Change Font Size on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Running iOS 7/6
Font size on iOS 7 is a lot different from that on the previous iOS, which is smaller and somewhat hard to read. Good news is that iOS 7 gives you more options to customize font size and makes it look more comfortable. This post will describe how to change font size on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 7 and iOS 6.
Change font size for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 7
The choice to customize iOS 7 font sizes is one of the features of iOS 7, here is how to change the size of letters on your iOS 7 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
- 1. On your iOS 7 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > General.
- 2. Next tap on Text Size.
- 3. Move the slider back and forth in order to adjust the general text size. You'll see a preview of what text will look like.
Once you've adjusted the text size to a preferred one, you can finish with the settings. Additionally, if you need larger text than what the general Text Size option provides, you can do that too! Here's how:
- 1. Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- 2. Tap on General > Accessibility.
- 3. Choose the Larger Type option.
- 4. Turn the option to On and then drag the slider left or right to adjust the font size again.
Increase or decrease font size on iOS 6 devices
If you have a device running iOS 6, you can use the steps below to increase or decrease font size, which are slightly different from that on iOS 7:
- 1. Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone's Home screen to launch the Settings app.
- 2. Tap General. Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- 3. Tap Large Text.
- 4. Tap on a font size between 20pt and 56pt.
With these simple steps, you could find that the size of letters on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch become bigger. And if you ever find the font size on your iDevices not satisfying, you can feel free to change the size as you like.
For further reading, you can check other post like: