How to Fix iPod Touch Stuck in Recovery Mode Quickly
Having trouble trying to get your iPod Touch out of recovery mode? A major issue faced by modern iPod Touch users is the iPod stuck in recovery mode. This can really be a prominent blow for new iPod Touch customers. However, messing around with your iPod Touch and trying to restore it yourself can lead to further complications.
With that said, we have come to your aid! Read through to the end of this article to get aware of the safest and easiest ways that’ll certainly help you restore your iPod Touch.
- Why Is My iPod Stuck in Recovery Mode?
- Best & Quick Solve iPod Touch Stuck in Recovery Mode without iTunes
- Fix iPod Touch Stuck in Recovery Mode with iTunes
- Extra Tip: How to Get iPod Touch Enter Recovery Mode [Totally Free]
Why Is My iPod Stuck in Recovery Mode?
Before diving straight into the solution, you must examine and understand the exact iPod Touch stuck in recovery mode and won’t restore issue that you’re facing. If so, you must be able to tackle the problem with the appropriate solution. Generally, there are several reasons for your iPod being stuck in recovery mode. However, three of the most common causes are listed below:
- Someone tried to attempt a jailbreak on your iPod in the past. An unsuccessful jailbreak may lead to the issue of iPod stuck in recovery mode.
- Someone tried to restore a previous backup from the cloud. The backup might be bugged or corrupted. Otherwise, an unsuccessful backup restore can also cause this problem.
- Perhaps you put your iPod Touch into recovery mode accidentally and now, you can’t figure out how to recover it. In this case, taking your iPod Touch out of recovery mode won’t be difficult for you.
Best & Quick Solve iPod Touch Stuck in Recovery Mode without iTunes
Until here, you must be acknowledged of the reason for your stuck in recovery mode iPod Touch. So now that this is out of the way, let’s head straight into the restoration process for your iPod Touch. The first and foremost way of accomplishing this is with the help of a third party application or software such as Tenorshare ReiBoot.
ReiBoot is the world’s number 1 iOS recovery mode tool capable of fixing all possible glitches or bugs caused by the system. ReiBoot works on all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV OS. If you don’t have access to iTunes, then ReiBoot can be the perfect alternative to help you solve your issue. Follow the steps listed below to safely and efficiently restore your iPod stuck in recovery mode.
Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer. Connect your computer with your iPod Touch and run the software. After ReiBoot identifies your iPod Touch, select the “Repair Operating System (Fix all iOS problems)” option.
You’ll be taken to a different user interface as shown below. Select the “Fix Now” option to initiate the next process.
3. Then, you’ll be directed to the firmware download page as seen below. Select the desired path and click “Download” to begin downloading of the iOS firmware package.
After completion of the download, select “Repair Now” to instantly begin repairing process on your iPod Touch.
Soon, the process would be complete and you’ll be taken to the final page which states that the repair has successfully completed. Now, just wait for your iPod Touch to restart.
Fix iPod Touch Stuck in Recovery Mode with iTunes
Another way of solving this issue is with the help of iTunes. Although iTunes may very well solve the issue of iPod Touch stuck in recovery mode and won’t restore, this may lead to potential data loss, so I won’t recommend this as a first option. With that said, allow me to illustrate how you may use iTunes to restore your iPod Touch facing such a problem. Follow these simple steps below to fix your iPod in no time.
- Ensure that your computer has the latest version of iTunes installed on it before starting the restore.
- Run iTunes and connect your iPod Touch to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Within a few seconds, an icon indicating your device will pop up in the top left corner of iTunes.
- Press this icon and you’ll be directed to the summary page of your iPod Touch.
- From there, select the “Restore iPod” option. A popup will appear, select “Restore” to start the process.
- Your device will now be erased and the latest OS will automatically be install on your iPod Touch.
Extra Tip: How to Get iPod Touch Enter Recovery Mode [Totally Free]
The iPod Touch recovery mode allows you to restart your iPod Touch with a new a new operating system. You may want to enter recovery mode if you’re looking for a device upgrade or if you need to restore a damaged operating system. With that said, Tenorshare ReiBoot allows you to not only exit recovery mode, but also enter recovery mode in case you actually need to use it. Follow the steps below to instantly enter iOS recovery mode in just one click.
First, download and install ReiBoot on your Windows or Mac. Connect your iPod Touch with the computer and launch ReiBoot application. Select the option “Enter Recovery Mode”.
Wait for a minute and your iPod Touch will successfully enter recovery mode. It’s as simple as that!
There you have it! The explanation and appropriate solutions to your iPod stuck in recovery mode problem. After reading this guide, I hope you understood the ways to restore your iPod Touch being stuck in recovery mode. Here, I’ve discussed causes of such an issue, and the Tenorshare ReiBoot to tackle the problem.
Let’s wrap it up here! I’m sure you benefitted from this article. In case of any queries, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!