How to Delete Trash on iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/SE/6s/6/5S
“I bought an iPhone some months back. It was going all well, but suddenly I feel my phone is getting bogged down. I guess it must be overloaded with data and trash. What are the best ways to get rid of trash?”
“How to empty trash on my iPhone 7? Loads of junk have accumulated and they are really unwanted and it’s also making my phone unresponsive. Please help!”
First and foremost, any phone whether it’s an iPhone or an Android, the space in them are limited. Data occupies a lot of space inside phones. But not all data are usable! Every user needs to empty trash on iPhone to get the optimum out of their phone. Most of the unused data is termed as trash and this trash needs to get cleaned up regularly so as to make your phone perform better. Your iPhone is filled with trash not in the recycle bin but also inside hidden drive spaces. These hidden data and trash, leads to slow and unresponsive overall experience on iPhones. So, here’s how to get rid of iPhone trash. Have a try!
Empty Trash of Emails
While on the quest of deleting trash, first delete email trash on your iPhone trash. It is easy, and should be done regularly to get best results.
- First , select the "Mail" app from the main menu on your iPhone.
- Now, select the mail account you want to get rid of trash.
- Now, tap on the "Trash" icon. Tap on “Edit” and then tap on the "Delete All" option to delete all the emails.
Delete Trash of Photos
To get rid trash from iPhone photos, follow these steps:
- First select "Photos" app from the main menu of your iPhone.
- Now, scroll down and find the “Recently Deleted” folder, and open it.
- At the top rightmost corner of your screen, you will find the “Edit” button. Click it!
- Now, select “Delete All” to empty the trash altogether.
This will ensure, all your trash will be gone forever from your recently deleted folder or simply the recycle bin.
Delete All Invisible Junk with iCareFone
Now, if you want to get rid of all your trash without going through any other cleaning process, you can use iCareFone. This is an all-in-one tool which takes care of all your iPhone uses. It has a dedicated tool to manage and delete junk files easily. You can install it, connect it to your iPhone and start the cleaning process within minutes. After the process, your iPhone will be free of any trash whatsoever.
- Install and connect it to your computer
- Launch the program and select “Speedup & Clean”, you’ll seen an interface like below.
- Select “Quick Scan” to start the process.
- The process will completes in minutes and you can select a junk file type to clean then.
Other than managing files, you can also restore and backup files, and fix issues with the help of iCareFone.
So, these are the top 3 ways with the help of which you can empty trash on any iOS device namely, iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6, and even iPad and iPod touch with ease. So, start trashing now! If you like this article, do share and comment below.