How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo? Here're 3 Ways!
WhatsApp statsus will disappear automatically after staying for 24 hours, but you can't save it. The purpose of this function is to facilitate users to share their lives. Most time, some funny videos or beautiful pictures can be very appealing. So… Are you feel frustrated?
However, if you own an Oppo device and wish to learn how to save WhatsApp status in Oppo, we have brought up everything important details under one roof. This content contains three best ways to saving WhatApp status in Oppo devices.
- Part 1: Top 3 Ways to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo
- Extra Tips: How to Backup & Export WhatsApp Data from Oppo to Mac
Part 1: Top 3 Ways to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo
- Way 1: How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo Using File Manager
- Way 2: How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo Take a Screenshot
- Way 3: How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo Using Status Saver (third-party tool)
There are some of the popular methods on how to save WhatsApp status in Oppo A37. These three ways will also work for the other Oppo models.
Way 1: How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo Using File Manager
Every smartphone attains with a default File Manager application that allows you to open any supported file type. You can use it to save WhatsApp status in Oppo phones. Some users do not know that WhatsApp saves status locally to the File manager. Now, the steps are as follows that will let you know how to save WhatsApp status in Oppo:
Open WhatsApp and view the status of the person that you want to save. This creates a temporary file for the same on internal storage.
- Launch "File manager" app by tapping on it. Now, press the hamburger icon > "Settings".
- You will get many options. Tap on "Show Hidden Files". Please Select it and turn it on.
- Now, go to the internal storage and tap on "WhatsApp" > "Media" > ". Statuses".
- Copy the pictures or videos that you want to save and paste them to the folder of your choice.
Pros & Cons:
- No requirement to install any third-party application
- The files in statutes stay only for 24 hours
Way 2: How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo Take a Screenshot
There is no need to do much. All you have to view status and hold it by pressing on the screen. At the same time, take the screenshot using the power and volume button. This will let you save the status as screenshots only, but they can be cropped and saved in your Oppo phone.
Pros & Cons:
- You can't save videos by taking a screenshot
Way 3: How to Save WhatsApp Status in Oppo Using Status Saver (third-party tool)
If you are unable to save the statuses with the above methods, it is better to choose a third-party tool to download status saver for WhatsApp. They facilitate the method of saving anyone's WhatsApp story, and this is so fat the easiest one. For Android users, this is an ideal way of storing a WhatsApp status.
- Open Google Play Store and download status saver for WhatsApp. Make sure to find the right one and reliable one.
- After installing a Story saver for WhatsApp, you need to run WhatsApp and view that which you want to save.
- Run the story saver for whatsapp and let it scan and show the list of all the photos, videos, or GIFs that you viewed in the status.
- Select the statuses which you want to save and press on download located next to it.
Pros & Cons:
- A third-party application can't be secure to use
- It may not scan all the status of your WhatsApp contacts
- The quality of pics and videos may not match your expectations
So, these were the popular methods of saving all the WhatsApp photos, videos, or story in an Oppo phone. However, the fact is, most of the people prefer the third-party application. Keep in mind that video status can't be saved by taking a screenshot that's why users mainly choose a story saver for WhatsApp. They have to download the right story saver for WhatsApp.
Extra Tips: How to Backup & Export WhatsApp Data from Oppo to Mac
If the internal storage is taken on your Oppo device, you can export all the WhatsApp contents and data to your Mac. Any media file of WhatsApp can be transmitted to a Mac device using iCareFone Transfer(iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer) software. It will also help in freeing up space and move all WhatsApp data to Mac within minutes instead of one by one transfer. Export chat history and even take a backup of all or restore them.
How these app works, follow the given steps:
Install iCareFone Transfer(iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer) on your Mac and choose WhatsApp. Click on "Back up" located on the left side of the menu bar.
The backup process will begin, and it will last for a few minutes. When the backup completes, click on "View Backup" to move forward to further steps.
Click on the logo that you want to transfer, including messages, photos, videos, contacts, and so on. Select all the pictures or the ones you want and click on "Export to Computer".
Select the location where you need to save the files. If you wish, create a new folder and save the files there. Wait, and you will get the message as "Export Completed".
Knowing how to save WhatsApp status in Oppo is more accessible with status saver app download for Android, but such apps are available in abundance. Finding the right, secure, safe, and reliable one is tough. If you own a Mac device, why not export all the WhatsApp data? It will transfer the statuses too so this can be a much better way of saving status.