[2020 Best Guide] How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung without Computer
I have accidentally deleted a WhatsApp message. WhatsApp made the backup last night, so this conversation hasn’t been backed up yet. Is there a way to restore the conversation?”
- Way 1: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung through Recent Backups
- Way 2: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung through Google Drive
- Way 3: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung through Older Backups
- Extended Tip: Best WhatsAppData Recovery Software for Android (Without Backup)
Way 1: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung through Recent Backups
Automatic backup is one of the most effective features that come with the WhatsApp chatting platform. The chat data gets backed up on a daily basis.
So, if you have accidentally deleted a conversation, you will be able to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages Android without computer. The steps are very simple. Here’s how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung without computer:
- then, you have to uninstall the app from your Samsung mobile and then install the app again from the play store.
- During this installation, the app will prompt the ‘Restore’ option.
- Just, tap on that ‘Restore’ option, and the 7 days old WhatsApp chat history will be restored.
This is the simplest WhatsApp data recovery procedure on Samsung. But using this method, you won’t be able to restore any data that is more than 7 days old.
Way 2: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung through Google Drive
Google Drive is also a quickest and most straightforward way to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. The data restoration is possible using Google Drive backups but you have to make a backup of your WhatsApp data beforehand.
So, if you are sure that you have a backup available on Google Drive, then follow the steps below to restore deleted WhatsApp messages via Google Drive. Here’s how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without PC:
- Like the previous procedure, uninstall and then reinstall WhatsApp.
- The restore process may take some time, but it all depends on the size of the backup. After the restore is finished, tap ‘Next’ and then ‘Continue’.
This is all there is. The deleted WhatsApp data will be restored if they are available on the backup on Google Drive.
Way 3: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung through Older Backups
Your Samsung mobile stores WhatsApp data of the last 7 days and Google Drive also provides the most recent one but if you want to look into your older backups, then you have to follow the guide below.
- Step 1:Navigate to ‘File Manager’ on your Samsung mobile and go to ‘sdcard/WhatsApp/databases’.
- Step 2:If your lost files are available on the SD Card; then you may see ‘Internal Storage’ or ‘Main Storage’.
- Step 3:There you will see a list of backup files. Check them out and figure out which one you want.
- Step 4:Finally, rename that backup file from ‘msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12’ to ‘msgstore.db.crypt12’.
Now, just uninstall and then re-install the app, during the installation tap on ‘Restore’ when prompted.
So, if you were asking, how do I retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages on my Samsung? Then, using the discussed method will be most suitable.
Extended Tip: Best WhatsAppData Recovery Software for Android (Without Backup)
The procedures we have already discussed in this article involves restoring WhatsApp data from previously-stored backup files. Having a backup file is valuable, especially when you want to look into your deleted chat data.
Sadly, our experience says otherwise. Usually, when someone asks to know about the methods for WhatsApp data recovery, they don’t have a physical backup file or any on clouds. So, in such situations, the previously discussed methods are completely useless.
What these users require is a professional tool that is capable of restoring WhatsApp data without any backup file. These days such programs are heavily advertised on the internet, but that doesn’t mean that you should get the first data recovery program you could get your hands on. You need to get a program that is effective and can be operated with ease.
There are only a handful of such programs available, and after checking out a few of them, we have arrived at the UltData for Android by Tenorshare. Tenorshare UltData for Android is without a doubt the best available data recovery program for Android mobiles, we have encountered. It is safe and 100% effective. As required, the operating procedure is as simple as it can be. Let’s check it out:
This way, you will be able to recover WhatsApp data without any backup, easily and effectively.
Vdieo Guide: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung
Hence, it is easy to restore WhatsApp chat data on a Samsung mobile if you have lost them or deleted accidentally. But the general procedures involve the use of WhatsApp’s own auto-backup feature or Google Drive.
But if you have no backup file, also forgot you activate the auto-backup feature of WhatsApp, then your only option is to use Tenorshare UltData for Android for an effective recovery of those WhatsApp files. So, if you were asking, how can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Samsung without a computer? Here’s the article for you.