How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp 2023 [3 Methods]
Almost all of us have experienced having our WhatsApp account temporarily deactivated by a buddy at some point. To do this, you need to know how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp.
You can check if you have been blocked on WhatsApp in a number of different ways. In addition, there are guides on the internet that will show you how to unblock myself on WhatsApp.
If a buddy has blocked you on WhatsApp, you can unblock yourself in a few different ways. Let's talk about how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp:
- Way 1: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp By Deleting Account
- Way 2: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp without Deleting Account
- Way 3: Use Dual WhatsApp to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp
- How to Know If Someone Has Blocked Me on WhtasApp?
- Bonus: How to Change Phone without Losing WhatsApp Data
Way 1: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp By Deleting Account
This method will show you how to unblock myself on WhatsApp when someone has blocked you without having to create a group.
You may use this with any mobile device, whether it's running Android or iOS.
- Like any other solution, this one has a drawback in that it deletes all of your WhatsApp chat histories.
- Additionally, you will be unsubscribed from all WhatsApp groups. You should only attempt to contact a person who has blocked you if you are prepared to deal with the repercussions.
If you don’t mind about these, then follow the steps below:
Launch WhatsApp on your device and go to Settings > Account > choose Delete My Account.
- Then you need to enter your number and tap the Delete my account button to permanently remove your account.
- In addition to erasing your WhatsApp account, you need also to remove the app from your mobile device.
- When all are done, it's time to restart your gadget. Get WhatsApp back on your phone and sign in with your mobile number.
- Once you've logged in, you can send a message to the person who blocked you.
Way 2: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp without Deleting Account
This 2nd method will show you how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting your account. Although the aforementioned workaround is simple and effective, some users may be hesitant to risk their entire account in order to have a single conversation.
This option is to have a mutual friend add you and the blocked user to a group.
- Your friend, who has been acting as a mediator up until this point, will be free to leave the group after it has been formed.
- This will allow you to continue communicating with the other person after both of you have been blocked. The other user still won't be able to call you, but at least this gives you a way to get in touch with them.
Now you know the answer to the question: how to unblock myself on WhatsApp without deleting your account?
Way 3: Use Dual WhatsApp to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp
If still have the question how I can unblock myself on WhatsApp, after above two options, there are other ways to bypass WhatsApp blocks and communicate with the person you're trying to reach, aside from using a group conversation.
You can use WhatsApp to set up two separate accounts on the same device. The individual who blocked you on the first WhatsApp will have a new number on the second.
Cloning apps have benefits for both iOS and Android users.
- If you have an iPhone and want to make a second WhatsApp account, you can use Dual Space to do it.
- Parallel Space is an app that may be used if you have an Android device. Ads can be annoying, but the app is free on the Play Store.
Or actually, you can use the GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Business to create a second WhatsApp account and get in touch with the person who has blocked you.
Related read GB WhatsApp APK Download.
How to Know If Someone Has Blocked Me on WhtasApp?
Now you know how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp when someone blocked you, But how you can check if you’re blocked or not? Let’s take a look:
- If a buddy blocks you on WhatsApp, the first thing you'll notice is that you can't see their profile image. The last seen and online/offline status of that contact will also be hidden from you.
- Furthermore, if someone blocks you on WhatsApp, you won't be able to add them to a group chat. However, a message saying "could not add this person" will appear instead.
- You will be unable to reach that individual via a WhatsApp call. However, the app's "calling" indicator will never actually turn into a ringing sound.
Bonus: How to Change Phone without Losing WhatsApp Data
Using Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer, moving your WhatsApp conversations from one phone to another is quick and painless. On this page, you'll find information on how to transfer your WhatsApp messages and contacts from one iPhone to another, as well as from one Android smartphone to a newer one.
You can do more than just move your WhatsApp conversations, contacts, and media files; you can also back them up, restore them, and export them (GB WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business is also included).
Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer on your computer. Then connect your old device and your new device to the computer. Choose WhatsApp logo from the main interface.
When the program has detected your device, Click the Transfer button.
Now follow the on-screen instructions to take a backup.
Select the data you’d like to transfer and click the Continue button.
Within seconds, your WhatsApp data will be transferred to your new device.
Related read Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone 14.
The Bottom Line
Hope this article will help you solve the issue “How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp. Among all these methods, it is recommended to let your mutual friend create a WhatsApp Group.
By the way, if you recently changed to a new phone and want to know how to change phones without losing WhatsApp data, you must give iCareFone Transfer a try.