Samsung Galaxy j7 How to Bypass Google Account without OTG or PC
It is probably the most frustrating situation when you can’t access your phone without login details. To solve this problem for you, we are here to tell you a fantastic way from which you can unlock your Samsung phone without using an OTG cable. With no further delay, let’s get started!
- A Better Way for Samsung j7 Google account bypass without OTG
- Useful instructions: How to Bypass Account Using An OTG Cable:
A Better Way for Samsung j7 Google account bypass without OTG
We can instantly remove Google FRP lock or screen lock of Samsung j7 by using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. You can get back your locked device without entering the password in the device. Besides, 4ukey for Android is able to unlock any type of lock, including passwords, pin codes, fingerprint or thumb impressions, and pattern locks. If you are stuck with any of them, you should have 4ukey for Android to unlock your device in no time.
Features of 4ukey for Android:
- No need to enter any type of password to unlock your device
- Bypass Samsung Google account to enjoy all the features of Samsung j7
- No need to use the OTG cable. A PC, USB cable, and a working internet connection are enough to unlock your device
The following are the steps that you should follow to unlock your Samsung j7 device.
Launch 4uKey for Android on your computer. After connection, choose the feature “Remove Google Lock (FRP).
Choose the Android version of your Samsung J7, which was updated to Android 6. Confirm it and read the notes.
The program will send a notification on your phone, tap on "View" to continue.
Follow the instruction appearing on the screen to remove the FRP lock.
After all the process is down, you will remove the FRP lock successfully.
Useful Instructions: How to Bypass Account Using An OTG Cable:
Although it is easy to bypass your account using an on-the-go cable, which acts as a host, you need to follow the instructions to bypass your account using OTG cable.
- Make a connection of your Samsung j device with an OTG cable.
- Open the folder from the “file manager.”
- Search for APK files there
- Hit “Bypass any Samsung account lock” APK
- To avoid any pop-up message during installation, allow the downloads from “unknown sources by going to the “setting.”
- Install the APK file from there and then open by clicking the “open” button. It will direct you to the “setting” menu.
- Click on the “backup and reset” option, and then hit “Factory Data Reset.” After that, click on “erase everything” to confirm the factory data reset.
Write in the End
If you buy a new locked Samsung j7 device, there is no need to panic at all, you can unlock the device in just a few steps with Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. Go, get your phone now, and unlock it by following the guidelines to bypass the account we mentioned above and have a great experience with your new device Samsung j7.
Explore More about Samsung J7 Unlock
What is an OTG cable?
OTG stands for an on-the-go cable. It is a USB cable that helps you transfer the files from one computer to the other. Using an OTG, you don’t need any lengthy wires to transfer data. It is a speedy way to transfer files between two or more devices.
What is FRP on Samsung mobile?
A little while back, Samsung added an extra layer of security in its devices. FRP stands for factory data reset protection. According to this protection, we can’t access the device after factory data reset if we somehow or the other we forget or lose the login details.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac