How to Bypass Samsung Phone Lock Screen Password
We lock our smartphones under pins, passwords or patterns with the aim of protecting your data from stalkers or preventing people from using your phone. At times, we just can't remember our pin, pattern or password and therefore can't access our phones. This article explains how to unlock Samsung Galaxy lock password using Samsung's Find My Mobile Service, Android Device Manager, and third-party software.
- 1. 4uKey - Best Samsung Screen Unlocker Software (Popular Recently)
- 2. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen using Find My Mobile
- 3. Unlock Samsung Screen with Android Device Manager
- 4. Reset Samsung Passcode through Google Login
1. 4uKey - Best Samsung Screen Unlocker Software (Popular Recently)
This is the best Samsung password bypass tool that has been recommended by many famous technology sites. And it is 4uKey - Android Unlocker, a professional and reliable lock screen removal tool for all Android devices instantly and accurately. No matter it is unknown passcode, forgotten passcode, pattern, fingerprint or PIN, you will access your Samsung device again. All you need to do is download and install this program to computer and connect Samsung Galaxy or other Samsung phones to it.
How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Easily
Click "Remove Screen Lock" on the main interface to continue.
Next, click on "Start" button to start remove the screen lock, there will be a pop up window to ask you to make sure if you want to start the process. If you are OK with it, just click "Yes".
Please wait for the process to complete, then you can get into your Samsung device without entering a passcode.
You can follow the video below to know more about the whole process:
2. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen using Find My Mobile
All Samsung devices are loaded with the "Find My Mobile" feature that is a handy tool when you lose your phone. Besides, locating your smartphone remotely if its lost, you can back up your data, block Samsung Pay, lock the screen and better still, bypass the lock screen. You need to have a Samsung account. Here's how to bypass Samsung lock screen.
- Login to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ using the credentials you used to set up your phone.
- Click the "Lock My Screen" button.
- Enter a new pin in the first field.
Click "Lock" button located at the bottom.
After a couple of minutes, this will alter your previous lock screen password to the pin you've just created. Used the pin to unlock your device.
3. Unlock Samsung Screen with Android Device Manager
How to bypass Samsung lock screen without reset? This works if you had enabled Android Device Manager on your Samsung phone.
- Visit: http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager using a different phone or on your computer.
- Sign in using the Google credentials you used on your locked phone.
- Click on the device you need to unlock. (In most cases the device is usually selected by default.)
- Click "Lock".
Enter a temporary password in the interface that follows. Click "Lock" once more. (Specifying a recovery message isn't mandatory.)
The buttons "Ring", "Lock" and "Erase" will appear if the process was successful. "Ring" will ring your phone for 5 minutes at full volume. "Lock" locks your device with a pin, pattern or password. "Erase" deletes all the data on your device save for that on your SD card.
- Enter the temporary password you just created on your phone in the password field. Your phone will be successfully unlocked.
Be sure to disable the temporary password by navigating to your phone's lock screen settings.
4. Reset Samsung Passcode through Google Login
Though this method works on devices running on Android 4.4 and lower, it is very effective; you won't lose your Samsung data. Follow the procedure below to know how to unlock Samsung phone without losing data:
- Enter the wrong password, pin or pattern five times.
- Select "Forgot Pattern".
Key in your Google credentials.
Note: If you can remember your backup pin, key it in and your phone will be unlocked.
In this article, we share 4 different methods for unlocking Android passcode when you forgot or lost it. 4uKey-Android Screen Unlocker is the best way because it supports to bypass pin/pattern/screen passcode or even face ID by simple clicks. Other methods have restrictions more or less such as you have logged into a Samsung account.