How to Bypass Samsung Account in 4 Ways
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2022-08-05 / Update for Samsung
Is your Samsung account locked due to a forgotten password, or you bought a second hand phone but cannot remove the old owners Samsung account from the phone after performing a factory reset?
If you said yes to the question above, here are the best 4 ways to help you get rid of this annoying issue. We all know that when a Samsung phone such as Samsung S22 has been enabled with reactivation lock before, then its user cannot get past Samsung account login request screen without Samsung ID and password. But fret not, today you will learn how to bypass Samsung account lock without any difficulty.
- Read First: Can You Bypass Samsung Account?
- Solution 1: Bypass Samsung Account by Finding the Account Back
- Solution 2: Bypass Samsung Account via Privacy Tab
- Solution 3: Bypass Samsung Account Lock with Emergency Call (3 Mins to Read)
- Solution 4: Bypass Samsung Account Via Reactivation Lock Removal Tool
- Bonus: Bypass Google Account After Reset Samsung
Read First: Can You Bypass Samsung Account?
Usually, Samsung account bypass cannot be done without password. We often find that many users ask "how can I recover my Samsung account without a password". You will know the answer after reading the following article. At the same time, some third-party tools will help you out only if you throw money at something.
Here we will give you a detailed guide on Samsung account bypass, please move on.
Solution 1: Bypass Samsung Account by Finding the Account Back
Note: If you mean that you forget your account ID or password when asking about Samsung account bypass, then you can try retrieving your account and password on the Samsung account official website.
Here's how to bypass Samsung account by finding it back on Samsung account website:
Go to Samsung account website, and click on Find ID or Reset password in the Sign-in page.
If you don't remember your ID, then you need to enter your name and date of birth to find it back.
If you just forget the password, then enter your ID email and start resetting it.
Solution 2: Bypass Samsung Account via Privacy Tab
Restart your phone and when it's on the Welcome screen, select your preferred language and tap Start.
- Keep tapping the Next button until you're ask for your Google account. Choose NO > Not Now when you're asked to add a new account.
- When you reach the Samsung account page, tape anything in the password section and tap the gear icon on the keyboard to bring up the Settings page.
Now, return to the Samsung account page and tap the “Forgotten your ID or password?” option. This will take you to the Wi-Fi connection page.
- Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network and tap Next. Again, go back to the Samsung account page and input anything in the password box. Hit Settings and when a browser pops up, tap Bookmark and hit Ok. This time a new Samsung account page Will be opened.
Choose to create a new Samsung account and when finish the sign up, go back to the Reactivation lock page and sign in with the updated Samsung account credentials.
That's how you can bypass Samsung account with the privacy tab and regain access to your Samsung device.
Solution 3: Bypass Samsung Account Lock with Emergency Call (3 Mins to Read)
In addition to the Privacy tab, you can also rely on the Emergency call to bypass Samsung account lock.
Note：This tip is complicated and you might need to take some minitues to look through it. We couldn't make 100% sure that you can make it.
- Turn on the phone then click the preferred language and tap on the start button.
Tap EMERGENCY CALL at the end of screen, then dial 000.
- Tap the call button and choose three-dot, then Contracts.
- Now you need go to the next screen and tap emergency call.
- You’ll be prompted a home button option, then slide to tap OK.
- Navigate to Keypad > mic option > Google App > OK.
- Say “turn on Wi-Fi” to Google assistance, and type settings on the Google search panel and enter.
- Choose settings menu, and scroll down to select backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Delete all. You’ll need to enter required info and confirm second time.
- Go back to security option in the settings menu. Tap on “Reactivation lock” option > OK, then enter the information to confirm.
- Turn back to the first page of Samsung account locked screen and enter Samsung account information.
- If the method above doesn’t work, you can go back to Settings Wi-Fi page and choose Next button.
- If your phone is asked to activate, you can tap USE Wi-Fi. Then follow the instructions to bypass Samsung account.
Solution 4: Bypass Samsung Account Via Reactivation Lock Removal Tool
Note: After you enjoy free ways to bypass Samsung account, now, if you're still unable to unlock, then some paid ways will be vailable to you.
There are many software that help users to figure out how to delete Samsung account easily. They will provide you the service to unlock the phone, but you have to pay money as per their terms and conditions.
Some of the unlocking services are as follow:
- WorldUnlock Codes Calculator
These two Samsung account remove tools only apply to some special circumstances. For example, the cell phone providers electronically lock your cell phone (at the purchase of a plan) to restrict you to their service, and prevent you from going to another provider with the same phone according to Freeunlock official claims.
Bonus: Bypass Google Account After Reset Samsung
If you have signed into your Samsung account using your Google account and you're stuck on Google account verification, you can try using 4uKey for Android, a hassle-free tool especially designed to remove any screen lock and FRP lock from Android phone. Apart from Samsung account bypass, FRP(Factory reset protection) unlock is the second headache you might have, so following the below steps to know how to bypass Google account lock on your Samsung phone:
Note: When you use this method, do not perform interrupted disconnection or drop halfway or you will fail to unlock.
First you need to download and install the latest 4uKey for Android on your computer. Now open the tool, connect your phone using an USB cable and select “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” option.
On the next screen, select the system version, click on “Start” when you're sure that the information is correct.
On your Samsung device, go back to the Welcome page, tap "Emergency call" and enter *#0*#. Now you can click "Next" when the phone is on its hidden menu.
When 4uKey for Android is removing the Google lock, you need to check "Always allow from this computer" and tap "OK" or "Allow" on your Android device. Once done, click "OK" to proceed.
After that, the whole process will finish in a few minutes. Reboot your phone and use the pin lock just set to unlock it.
Just check out your Samsung device and see if the FRP lock has been totally removed. If not, you can try again to unlock.
In the above article we've talked about how to bypass Samsung account lock. You can choose the easy and convenient solutions that make you work more quick without any problem. You can also use 4uKey for Android to remove Samsung Google lock. This tool is really secure to use, and also supports 99% of the Android phones to remove screen lock just in few minutes due to which 4uKey for Android is highly recommended.
Q1. Does a factory reset remove Google account?
Actually, it doesn't work. Let's say Samsung. Factory Reset Protection or FRP and Samsung Reactivation lock are both made to prevent your phone being erased by someone others. So even if you factory reset, nothing gonna works.
Q2. How do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data?
As we have recommended 4uKey for Android, you can use it to bypass your Samsung lock screen. If you are using early Samsung phone like Note 3/4, S4/5/6, then you can bypass the lock screen on Samsung without losing data. For other devices, it will cause data loss.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac