Best Free & Paid Ways to Bypass Samsung Account Lock
Is your Samsung account locked when you forget the password, buy a second hand phone, or do an abnormal factory reset?
If the Samsung phone has been enabled with reactivation lock before, then users cannot get past Samsung account login request screen without Samsung ID and password. But today you will learn how to bypass Samsung account lock without any difficulty.
- Read First: Can You Bypass Samsung Account?
- Solution 1: Bypass Samsung Account Lock When it is the Same as Google Account
- Solution 2: Bypass Samsung Account Lock with Emergency Call (3 Mins to Read)
- Solution 3: Bypass Samsung Account Via Reactivation Lock Removal Tool
- Solution 4: Bypass Samsung Account if Forgot Password/ID
Read First: Can You Bypass Samsung Account?
Usually, Samsung account bypass cannot be done without password. We often find that many users ask "how can I recover my Samsung account without a password". You will know the answer after reading the following article. At the same time, some third-party tools will help you out only if you throw money at something.
Here we will give you a detailed guide on Samsung account bypass, please move on.
Solution 1: Bypass Samsung Account Lock When it is the Same as Google Account
If you own the same Samsung account with Google account, you can try to use 4uKey for Android, especially designed to remove with hassle-free way. Apart from Samsung account bypass, what is the second headache you might have? FRP(Factory reset protection) unlock is probably a hard case. So following the below steps to know how to bypass Google account lock on your Samsung phone:
Note: When you use this method, do not perform interrupted disconnection or drop halfway or you will fail to unlock.
First you need to download and install 4uKey on your computer. Now open the tool, connect your phone using an USB cable and select “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” option.
Pic 1. Initiate 4uKey for Android and choose "Remove FRP"
On the next screen, select the system version, click on “Send Notification” button, and 4uKey for Android will send a notification to your phone.
Pic 2. Start the removal process and send notification
On your Samsung device, view the notification and set a pin lock by following the on-screen steps. According to the device system version, the steps have a little difference. Just follow the guide.
After that, the whole process will finish in a few minutes. Reboot your phone and use the pin lock just set to unlock it.
Pic 4. 4uKey for Android removes Google account lock successfully
Just check out your Samsung and see if the FRP lock has been totally removed. If not, you can try again to unlock.
Solution 2: Bypass Samsung Account Lock with Emergency Call (3 Mins to Read)
Note：This tip is compliacted and you might need to take some minitues to look through. We couldn't make 100% sure that you can make it.
This method is to bypass Samsung account lock by using privacy tab. You need to connect your phone with Wi-Fi network during the bypass process and take out SIM card before using. Now let's check it how to do:
- Turn on the phone then click the preferred language and tap on the start button.
Tap EMERGENCY CALL at the end of screen, then dial 000.
- Tap the call button and choose three-dot, then Contracts.
- Now you need go to the next screen and tap emergency call.
- You’ll be prompted a home button option, then slide to tap OK.
- Navigate to Keypad > mic option > Google App > OK.
- Say “turn on Wi-Fi” to Google assistance, and type settings on the Google search panel and enter.
- Choose settings menu, and scroll down to select backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Delete all. You’ll need to enter required info and confirm second time.
- Go back to security option in the settings menu. Tap on “Reactivation lock” option > OK, then enter the information to confirm.
- Turn back to the first page of Samsung account locked screen and enter Samsung account information.
- If the method above doesn’t work, you can go back to Settings Wi-Fi page and choose Next button.
- If your phone is asked to activate, you can tap USE Wi-Fi. Then follow the instructions to bypass Samsung account.
Solution 3: Bypass Samsung Account Via Reactivation Lock Removal Tool
Note: After you enjoy free ways to bypass Samsung account, now, if you're still unable to unlock, then some paid ways will be vailable to you.
There are many software that help users to figure out how to delete Samsung account easily. They will provide you the service to unlock the phone, but you have to pay money as per their terms and conditions.
Some of the unlocking services are as follow:
- WorldUnlock Codes Calculator
The 2 tools only apply to some special circumstances. For example, the cell phone providers electronically lock your cell phone (at the purchase of a plan) to restrict you to their service, and prevent you from going to another provider with the same phone according to Freeunlock official claims.
Solution 4: Bypass Samsung Account if Forgot Password/ID
Note:If you mean that you forget your account ID or password when asking about Samsung account bypass, then retrieve your account and password on the Samsung account official website.
To bypass Samsung account, you can find it back on Samsung account website easily, as shown below:
Go to Samsung account website, and click on Find ID or Reset password in the Sign-in page.
If you don't remember your ID, then you need to enter your name and date of birth to find it back.
If you just forget the password, then enter your ID email and start resetting it.
In the above article we've talked about how to bypass Samsung account lock. You can choose the easy and convenient solutions that make you work more quick without any problem. You can also use 4uKey for Android to remove Samsung Google lock. This tool is really secure to use, and also supports 99% of the Android phones to remove screen lock just in few minutes due to which 4uKey for Android is highly recommended.
Q1. Does a factory reset remove Google account?
Actually, it doesn't work. Let's say Samsung. Factory Reset Protection or FRP and Samsung Reactivation lock are both made to prevent your phone being erased by someone others. So even if you factory reset, nothing gonna works.
Q2. How do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data?
As we have recommended 4uKey for Android, you can use it to bypass your Samsung lock screen. If you are using early Samsung phone like Note 3/4, S4/5/6, then you can bypass the lock screen on Samsung without losing data. For other devices, it will cause data loss.