How to Fix PokemonGo Failed to Detect Location Problem on Android
Anyone else having issues with Pokemon Go while using Fake GPS Pro? Well, the app previously worked just fine, but now I am getting an error. Why does Pokemon Go say failed to detect location?”
Pokemon Go is one of the trendy games of this generation. It is a pleasure to play this game, they provide a lot of tasks, and after finishing them, you get rewarded. But this is a game solely dependent on the user’s location. So, if you are getting fake GPS Pokemon Go failed to detect location after using a spoofer app, then it will be impossible for you to play the game. Not to worry, this is a fixable issue, just check out our article below.
- Part 1: Why "Failed to Detect Location” in PokemonGo Happened
- Part 2: How to Fix PokemonGo Failed to Detect Location Problem on Android
- Bonus Tip: How to Play Pokemon Go without Regions Limitation
Part 1: Why "Failed to Detect Location” in PokemonGo Happened
While there could be a few possible reasons for getting failed to detect location Pokemon Go fake GPS Android, we would only mention the most probable ones.
- It is possible that you are under big buildings, and your smartphone or tablet is having trouble receiving the GPS signal.
- The mock location option is enabled on your device.
This is mostly the reason to get fly GPS Pokemon Go failed to detect location. Now, you can check out the solutions below.
Part 2: How to Fix PokemonGo Failed to Detect Location Problem on Android
It is not uncommon for the users to get Pokemon Go failed to detect location error while playing the game.
As discussed earlier, there could be a few reasons for getting Pokemon Go failed to detect location fake GPS error, but we know a few ways to resolve the issue. Check them out below.
- Way 1: Log Out Account and Login Backup Again
- Way 2: Check Location Services
- Way 3: Check Mock Locations Whether is Disable
Way 1: Log Out Account and Login Backup Again
If Pokemon Go failed to detect location 12 and you are having trouble playing the game, then you can try log out of the account and then login again.
This is a very simple solution if your smartphone has failed to detect location PokemonGo spoofing.
- Run the game and tap on the ‘Pokeball’ icon.
- Then, go to ‘Settings’.
- Locate the ‘SIGN OUT’ option and tap on it.
After logging out successfully, log in again.
This is the simplest way to resolve ‘failed to detect location Pokemon Go 2017' issue. But if this doesn't work, read the next fix.
Way 2: Check Location Services
We all know about the need to visit locations when playing Pokemon Go. So, the players need to make sure that the location services are actually turned on.
So, if your smartphone has failed to detect location 12 Pokemon Go, then the location service may be turned off. This particular service can be deactivated for many reasons; possibly, it was already disabled or got disabled when the device went into battery saving mode.
So, you must change the condition of location services if Pokemon Go failed to detect location Android…
- Go to the‘Settings’ of your smartphone.
- Navigate to‘passwords & Security’ and tap on ‘Location’.
You will find a toggle switch, enable the service.
So, if Pokemon Go fly GPS failed to detect location, you should most definitely check if the location service is enabled. If it is enabled and you are still getting the issue, then proceed to the next solution.
Way 3: Check Mock Locations Whether is Disable
If you are getting Pokemon Go failed to detect location iPhone, then enabling the Mock locations is a way to resolve the said issue.
But this method doesn’t have any solid ground like the other fixes on this list. It is a completely experimental way to fix failed to detect location Pokemon Go fake GPS. Check out the steps…
- Enable Developers of Options.
- After that, install FakeGPS Go.
- After that, enable Mock Locations from the settings.
- Lastly, run FakeGPS, and play Pokemon Go.
So, if Pokemon Go failed to detect location iOS, you can try this method to fix the issue. It may resolve the issue.
Way 4: Reset Pokemon Go Data and then Log Back In
If the previous method didn’t work and Pokemon Go failed to detect location (12) again, then you can try resetting the Pokemon Go data and then log in again.
This is also a very simple procedure that can fix failed to detect location Pokemon Go. Steps are below, check them out.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of your Android smartphone.
Navigate to ‘Apps’ and then tap on ‘Manage Apps’.
- A list of apps will be opened, tap on ‘Pokemon Go’.
- Then, tap on ‘Clear Data’ and confirm the action by clicking on ‘Clear Cache’.
Doing this will reset the data of Pokemon Go. So, in terms, you will have to log in again while fixing failed to detect location Pokemon Go fly GPS along the way.
Way 5: Reboot your Phone, Turn on GPS and Then Try Again
This is another simple fix if Pokemon Go failed to detect location fly GPS. This method involves rebooting your smartphone and then turning on the GPS.
This method of fixing failed to detect location Pokemon Go Android has been proven useful quite a few times. Let’s check out the steps…
- Reboot your Android mobile by holding the Power button.
Then, after the device has been restarted, turn on the GPS and play the game.
This is one of the most effective ways to fix if you are getting Pokemon Go spoofing failed to detect location. Try it, may resolve the issue altogether.
Way 6: Don't Use PokemonGoSpoofers
Simply, if you want are getting; failed to detect location Pokemon Go spoof, then stop using Pokemon Go location spoofers.
There was a time when spoofer apps can be used without any regulations, but the situation has changed.
After Niantic detected that a lot of users are implementing such apps, they put a regulation to stop the users from using them.
So, if you are using a spoofer app like iSpoofer or FakeGPS Go and getting failed to detect location (12) Pokemon Go. Stop using those apps.
Bonus Tip: How to Play Pokemon Go without Regions Limitation
Hence, if you are a fan of Pokemon Go and having trouble to play it. Then, stop worrying. If you are getting Pokemon Go fake GPS failed to detect location, then you will be able to fix the issue using the 6 effective methods discussed in the article above. Check them out.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route
- Change up to 15 iOS devices’ location on 1 PC/Mac