How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung [Android 11/12 Supported]
As a built-in security feature on Android devices with version 5.1 and higher, Google account verification or Factory Reset Protection prevents your phone from being used by an unauthorized person who performs a factory reset, thus keeping your data safe. By default, it's enabled automatically if you have a Google account set up on your Samsung device and once enabled, you'll be asked to log in with the synced Google account and password to get into the device after a reset.
While Google account verification is an astonshing feature, sometimes it can be challenging when you need to bypass Google account Samsung only to find you forgot your Google account password, or when you bought a second-hand Samsung phone with Samsung frp lock on it. If you are locked out of your Samsung phone and wonder how to bypass google account on Samsung, here are three ways you can use to bypass Google verification on Samsung.
- Part 1: Bypass Google Account Samsung with PC [Recommended]
- Part 2: Bypass Google Account Samsung without PC [Two Ways]
Part 1: Bypass Google Account Samsung with PC [Recommended]
When it comes to how to bypass Google verification on Samsung, the easiest method you can rely on is to use a reliable Samsung FRP bypass tool called Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. No matter for what reasons you are locked out of your Android phone, this software can help unlock your phone by removing forgotten pattern lock or password and bypass FRP lock Samsung (running Android 6-12) with a few simple steps.
Here's how to bypass Google account verification after reset Samsung, with 4uKey for Android.
Download the latest version of Tenroshare 4uKey for Android on your computer. Once installed, open it and choose the feature "Remove Google Lock(FRP)".
When you connect your Samsung phone to the computer, you'll need to select your device OS version and click on "Start" to proceed.
Next, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will send a notification to your frp-locked Samsung device.
Now, tap the "View" button on your Samsung device to open Samsung Galaxy Store and download the Alliance Shield app
Once Allicance Shield is downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Samsung device.
When you finish the setup process, 4uKey for Android will start removing the Google lock on your Samsung.
Your device will reboot and you'll need to go to Settings > General management > Reset to factory reset your device, to completely bypass the FRP lock.
Note: The steps to bypass FRP lock on Samsung with Android 11/12, Android 6/9/10 and Android 7/8 are different. Just follow the corresponding step-by-step FRP removal guide. The steps below can be followed to bypass google account on Samsung running Android 11/12.
That's all about how to bypass Google account verification after reset with pc. If you have any doubts for Android 11/12, please check the video guide below:
Part 2: Bypass Google Account Samsung without PC [Two Ways]
We've shown you how to bypass Google account Samsung with PC by turning to one of the best frp bypass tool. If you are wondering how to achieve Samsung FRP bypass without PC, here are two ways available. Let's discuss them one by one.
Way 1: Bypass Google Account Verification via Google Keyboard
Basically, when you face FRP lock Samsung after you have successfully reset the mobile, you can follow some tricks to bypass Gogle account verification and get access to your Samsung phone once again.
Here's how to bypass Google verification on Samsung via Google keyborad.
Step 1: Get to the Help Page
- When the Samsung mobile restarts after a factory reset, select a language and connect the phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you will be asked for the credentials of your Google Account. Tap on the text field and when the virtual keyboard comes up to the screen, tap and hold the "@" key to get the Settings menu.
- Now, choose Google Keyboard Settings.
After that, you need to tap on the 3 dots icon in the top right-hand corner and select "Help & Feedback" from the drop down menu.
Step 2: Get to the Settings Menu
- From the Help page, select the "Use Google Keyboard" option.
- Tap and hold the screen to select any text on that page and then tap on "Websearch" in the upper right corner.
A search bar will come up and you need to type "Settings" in there to find and access the Settings menu.
Step 3: Bypass Samsung FRP Lock
- Scroll down the Settings menu to select "About phone".
- Tap on Software information and find the Build Number option. Alternatively, you can search for Build number via the search box.
- Tap on "Build number" 7 times to turn on the Developer mode.
Now, you need to go back to the previous menu and tap on Developer options that you just enabled.
There, you must enable "OEM Unlocking" and tap on "back" twice.
- Finally, restart the device and connect to Wi-Fi again. You won't be asked for the Google Account detail, but you will be asked to add a new Google Account. Simply add a new account and you should be able to get into your device.
That's how to bypass google lock on Samsung. Please note that this method is available for bypassing Google account on Samsung and doesn't work for other Android phones.
Way 2: Bypass Google Account Verification with Talkback [Complicated]
You can also bypass Samsung Google account verification using a specific app, that is, Google TalkBack. And this is a very complicated and elaborate procedure, so you should read it very carefully. Though this method looks a bit tricky, it will definitely help you bypass Google account on Samsung device running Android 5.0 and Android 7.0.
Here is a detailed description showing you the little trick to bypass Google verify on Samsung:
- Reset your Samsung mobile and wait for the "Welcome" screen, choose the language and tap on "Start".
- Now, connect to the Wi-Fi network and you will be asked for the detail of your Google Account.
Type anything where you have to type the email ID, then tap and hold on it to select it and then go to "Keyboard Settings".
- In there, select "About Samsung Keyboard" and open the "Open Source License". Tap and hold on the agreement page and tap on the 3 dots when the pop-up appears. Then, tap on "Web Search". Unfortunately, your request will be declined.
- Now, go back to the Wi-Fi connection page and press the Home button 3 or 4 times to open the Google TalkBack application.
When the Talkback tutorial menu opens up, you need to spell "L" on the touchscreen.
- A new Global Context Menu will come up. From there, select and tap on the "Talkback Settings" option several times until you are able to scroll talkback settings up and down.
When you are in the Talkback Settings, press the Volume buttons together, then a new dialog box will open ask if you want to suspend Talkback. Select "OK" and go back to the Talkback Settings.
At the bottom of the Talkback Settings page, tap on "Help & Feedback", followed by "Get Started with Voice Access".
- A page will come up containing a video regarding Voice Access. Tap on the YouTube video to play it AND then tap on the link showing on top of the video to open the Youtube application.
- Then, a dialog box with 3 options will appear, you need to tap on "Cancel", immediately you will be redirected to the "Terms of Service" page.
- Now, in the search bar above, type "Lavileztechservice" on Google to go to the download page of "Lavileztechservice".
Then, scroll down and select "Andoes Launcher". Then download "anddoes.launcher.apk" on your phone.(If it can't be downloaded, head to "http://bit.ly/2yeqh5Q" and download the quickshortcutmaker-2-4-0.apk.)
- Once the required APK is downloaded successfully, head to Bookmarks > History > Download History and tap on "Andoes launcher" or you can find it in the notification bar.
- When you tap on the launcher, a dialog box will open, tap on Settings and go to "Unknown Sources". after that another dialog box will open, uncheck the selected option and tap "OK".
- Now, install the launcher and once installed, go to the Settings of your device and tap on "Lock Screen & Security". In there, tap on "Other Security Settings".
Go to "Device Administrators" and uncheck "Find My device".
- After that, go back to the Settings and tap on "Apps" and make sure that the System Apps are visible.
- Now, tap on Google Account manager and disable it. Then, disable Google Play Services.
- GO back to download history and tap on "Technocare" to install it.
- After the app is installed, tap on "Done" and go to Settings again. Go to "Clouds and Accounts" and tap on "Accounts"
Now, you need to tap on "Add Account". A list will be opened but you need to select Google from that list.
- The screen will show that "Couldn't Sign it", tap "Next". Go back and do it again, but this time you will succeed.
- Type your new Gmail account and wait for the device to verify the details.
- Go back to settings and tap on Other Security Settings. There, tap on "Device Administrators" and activate "Android Device Manager".
- Now, go to Apps, enable "Google Play Services" and then restart the device.
Once the device restarts, tap on "Start" in the "Welcome" screen and check "Agree to All". The mobile will start checking the Network.
- Tap on "Don't Restore", then proceed without even selecting any security protocol to finish the wizard.
- Again, go to the Settings and go into "About Phone".
- Then, "Software Information" and inside that you will find the "Build Number", tap on it 7 times. Once the Developer mode is enabled, go back to Settings and search for "Developer Options".
- Activate "USB Debugging" and then activate "OEM Unlock".
- Then, go back to 'About Phone" and tap "Reset" and inside that tap on "Factory Data Reset".
Finally, tap on "Delete All" and the procedure will begin.
- After that, it starts again, so tap on "Start" then finish the Wizard. You will see that the device has verified the Google Account and you are able to use the Samsung device now.
This is a very cumbersome procedure, but it only works for Android devices manufactured by Samsung.
You will have to face something like, Galaxy Google account bypass verify, or Google account verification every time you make a factory reset. No matter when you ask how to bypass Google verification on Samsung galaxy phone, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android or any one of the methods above to bypass Google account Samsung. Also, if you have a locked Samsung galaxy phone, you can use the service to bypass Samsung lock screen/password/pattern/pin. It is a professional Android screen unlocker tool and can bypass any type of passwords with ease. Highly recommended!
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac