Samsung S21 FRP Bypass Android 11 
It is not difficult to bypass Samsung S21 FRP. However, you have to follow some steps if you forget the passwords or buy a second-hand devices. In this post, we will guide you about the Samsung Google account lock and how you can effortlessly bypass Samsung S21/S21 Ultra FRP.
- Part 1: Why There is Samsung FRP Lock
- Part 2: How to Remove FRP Lock from S21 in 2 Ways [With Password]
- Part 3: How to Bypass Samsung S21 FRP with 4uKey for Android [No Password]
Part 1: Why There is Samsung FRP Lock
FRP, also known as Factory Reset Protection, is a feature found in Android older (5.1) to new versions (Android 10, Android 11). It is a built-in security function that helps protect the devices. This option is enabled once you have registered a Google Account on your mobile. Keep in mind that login credentials are required to remove your Google account from Samsung; otherwise, you won't be able to perform a factory reset on your device.
Part 2: How to Remove FRP Lock from S21 in 2 Ways [With Password]
In this section, we will guide you on disabling the FRP lock of your Samsung S21 in two different ways if you remember the Google account and password. The first method is removing FRP lock using Samsung Settings and the second is removing all the devices from Google Account.
1. Remove the Google Account from Settings on Samsung
As we known, the factory reset protection is enabled once you log in to the Google account on Samsung S21, so to disable this feature, you have to remove the Google Account from Settings.
- Open Settings, click the “Account and Backup” option and look for Manage accounts.
- You will be asked to choose the required Gmail address in the next step.
- Now, click the “Remove Account” option to remove the Google account.
Confirm the process and again click the “Remove Account” option. Done.
2. Remove devices from Google Account
Whether it's a computer, phone, or any other devices, you can easily sign out using this procedure. So it will help you remove the sign-in information of Samsung S21/S21 Ultra connected with your Google account. Here is how it works.
- Open Chrome browser and go to your Google Account.
- You will see "Security" on the left side, click it.
- Now from the"Your devices" panel, choose “Manage Devices.”
Choose the device you want to remove and click the "Sign Out" option.
Part 3: How to Bypass Samsung S21 FRP with 4uKey for Android [No Password]
If you want to bypass S21 FRP, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which supports bypassing the Google account login credentials on Samsung with Android 11. The good news is that you don't need any password for it. Below we have explained everything about it, including how to bypass the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra FRP account.
Requirements to use 4uKey for Android to remove FRP on Android 11:
- Don't forget to have or borrow another Samsung that works with you.
- It needs your Samsung account. During the login process in Samsung, use the same account.
- You will download two applications in the process.
You can download it on both Mac and PC. Plus, within 10 minutes, it can bypass Samsung S21 FRP for Android 11. Other than that, it is compatible with Samsung S21 Ultra as well.
Download and launch the program on your PC and connect your locked S21 to it. On the screen, you will see two options; click "Remove Google Lock (FRP)."
You will see different OS version choices, choose Android 11 in this case. Then click the "Start" option.
As mentioned above, you need another Samsung device to download Alliance Shield app on it. Also, backup the application. Once done, click the “Next” option.
On the locked device, you will receive a notification. Don't disconnect the locked device during the process.
Open Galaxy Store to download the S9 launcher application. And follow the steps to restore Alliance Shield on your Samsung S21.
Create a new account on Alliance Shield. And in this app, turn on Device Admin and Knox. Also open Service Modeand ensure MTP+ADB.
Wait for a minute, unplug your locked device, and replug it again. Don’t forget to allow USB debugging during the process.
Then the program will start removing the FRP lock. Once the FRP lock is removed, go to Settings and reset your S21.
If all the process are done, you will completely bypass the FRP account.
Samsung S21 FRP bypass is possible in 2022 if you know the right methods. We have mentioned two different procedures with and without passwords that you can use to bypass Samsung S21 FRP account in no time. It is easy to remove the Google account if you remember the passwords. If not, then you can try Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to bypass it.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac