3 Easy Ways to Unlock Samsung Galaxy without Google Account
"I am trying to access the files on an old phone, but I don't remember my pattern lock and my Google account is now active on another phone."
An easy way to unlock a locked Android phone is using Google account. However, sometimes, you forgot the Google account or cannot unlock it using Google account. Don't worry! Here we will show you 3 easy ways to unlock lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy without Google account.
Method 1. Hard Reset Your Locked Samsung Phone
A hard reset can easily remove lock screen from Galaxy without Google account but will erase all data on your phone. If you do not have any important data, follow steps below to hard reset your phone.
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Press and hold Power key, Volume Up button and Home button at the same time. Release them until you see the Samsung logo.
- After a while, you can see the see the Android system recovery menu as below. Use the Volume key to move up and down the options. Highlight "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to select it.
- Select "Delete all user data" and press Power button again. Once it is completed, reboot your Samsung phone.
Method 2. Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Android Google Account Removal
Compared to hard reset your locked Samsung device, a safer and easier way to unlock Samsung Galaxy pattern lock without Gmail is using a professional Android Google account removal like Tenorshare Android Unlocker. It can easily remove FRP, lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2, Galaxy mini/Y/ace/wonder, etc.
Free download and install Tenorshare Android Unlocker on your computer.
- Run Tenorshare Android Unlocker after installing. Connect your device with that computer.
- Select the second mode “Remove Google Lock(FRP)”.
- Then, confirm your Samsung device name and enter your device into recovery mode manually.
- Check your Samsung PDA info, enter your device into download mode, download firmware package and then enter it into recovery mode again.
- Wait for the device to remove Google account and get your device to use again.
Note that the function will erase all your data, please make sure if you really want to do that.
Method 3. Remove Samsung Galaxy Password Using "Find My Mobile"
If you have set up your Samsung account on your phone before, then you can use "Find My Mobile" feature to remove lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy without Google account.
- Go to Find My Mobile website and Sign into your Samsung account. Click "Lock My Screen" button.
- Select "Unlock my screen" from the left menu and click on "Unlock". Your device will unlock automatically while removing Security lock. You can then add another protection as you may like.
So we have introduced 3 workable ways to bypass Samsung Galaxy lock screen without Google account. We hope our methods will do some help for you. If you have any other issues, please leave a messages at the comment area.