Top 3 Ways to Unlock Samsung Galaxy without Losing Data
"I forgot my screen lock password on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Please help me to unlock android lock screen without losing data?"
Most people would like use the lock screen to protect the privacy of mobile phone. However, for some reasons, you are locked out of your phone now and want to unlock the Android lock screen without losing data. In this article, we collect 3 easy ways to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 5/Note 4/Note 3/Note 2 without losing data.
Method 1. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Devices with Google Login (Only Android 4.4 and Below)
If you still run Android 4.4 or below and have Google account registered on your phone, then you can use Google account to bypass Samsung Galaxy lock screen without losing data.
Note: You should have your Android phone connected to a Wi-Fi network that you have used before.
- Enter a wrong lock screen password or pattern 5 times.
- Wait about 30 seconds and click the option “Forgotten Pattern”.
- Enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- You phone will be unlocked. And you can draw a new unlock pattern for your device.
Method 2. Bypass Samsung Galaxy Lock Screen Using “Find My Mobile”
Samsung provides a feature “Find My Mobile” for its phone and tablet. If you unfortunately forgot the screen lock code for your device, you can use it to unlock lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy without data loss.
Note: You must have set up your Samsung account on your device.
- Firstly, go to Find My Mobile website and log into your Samsung account. Click "Lock My Screen" button.
- Now, on the next page, click on “Unlock” and your device will unlock automatically while removing Security lock. You can then add another protection as you may like
Method 3. Remove Samsung Galaxy Lock Screen with Android Device Manager
If you have enabled Android Device Manager on your device, you can also use it to unlock Samsung Galaxy phone/tab without data loss.
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager and log into your Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Choose the device you want to unlock in ADM interface and click on "Lock" option.
- Enter a password and select "Lock" again. Your current lock screen will be replaced with a password lock. Don't use your Google account password
- When your phone is unlocked, go to lock screen settings on your device to change your Screen Lock.
Ultimate Method to Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Android Lock Screen Removal
If the above three methods don't work, don't worry! A professional Android lock screen removal like Tenorshare Android Unlocker can easily remove lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Free download and install Tenorshare Android Unlocker on your computer. Connect your device with that computer
- Run Tenorshare Android Unlocker and click Remove to turn off lock screen on Samsung Galaxy easily.
That’s all about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy (fingerprints, pattern, and password lock screens) without losing data. If you have any other issues, please leave a message at the comment place.