How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Samsung
Forgetting passwords of your Goggle account is a common problem. Google takes its users security very seriously and would always need you to complete the security check after you factory reset. Do you want to read a detailed guide on how to bypass google account verification after reset? Well, then you’re at the right place. Let our article make you more aware!
Part 1: How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Samsung
Speaking of different phone brands and models, Samsung has been among the most popular list. And it tends to be difficult to tackle when it comes to how to bypass Google account verification after reset Samsung.
4uKey for Android is one of the most common responses of how do I bypass google verification after factory reset. Simply explained, 4uKey for Android can help you bypass Google verification without passwords or accounts on Samsung. Using it, you can easily access your phone that has been locked due to Google credentials.
Below are the steps to bypassing Samsung FRP using 4uKey for android:
- Install 4uKey for Android on the computer. Then connect your Samsung device to it.
Run the program and on the main Window, choose “Remove Google Lock (FRP)”.
On the next screen, choose your devices OS version. In case you don’t know it, click on the "Don't know the device OS version?" tab. Once you confirm your device infomation, click on send notification.
The program will automatically send a notification to the Samsung phone.
Now, you will receive the notification and start setting up your phone.
After all the steps done depending on what your phone has guided you to do, restart your Samsung device. Now, use the new pin code that you had set while following your phone’s guide and the phone will unlock.
Part 2: How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset With Google Account
For sure, the above method is a great and very easy to follow. However, this is not the only thing that you can do to bypass Google verification. Another easier and initial step is to recover your Google account and set a new password if you can’t remember the previous one. (Clearly it does not support a second-hand Android device.)
- From any browser, go to the Gmail sign in page, add your email ID in the box and click on “Forgot Password”.
- You’ll be asked to provide a recovery phone number. When you do so, you’d receive a message with password reset security verification code on that number.
- Enter the code, and you can easily set a new password for your account and login your account through it.
Other than this, different methods to recover your Google password include answering your security questions, through the email you’ve connected to your account, or others. And it also works for retrieving your Google account. Go for whatever suits you best!
Part 3: How to Disable Google Account Lock on Settings
So if to bypass Google account verification after reset is sometimes annoying, can you disable the Google account lock? When you log into your Google account, the Google Account Lock automatically opens if you do a factory reset. So you can easily disable Google protection on Settings by removing Google account from your device. Here’s how to do so!
- Go to Settings and search for Accounts or Google to find your Google account info.
Tap on it and choose Remove Account. Once you finish, restart your phone and you’re done!
- Or you can login to your Google account from browser and remove the device from "Recently Used Devices".
In this post, we tried to cover for you what we knew on how to bypass google account verification after reset. We began with telling you the method of bypassing Samsung Google account lock (FRP) after factory reset - 4uKey for Android. We hope that these will work for you and will help you bypass your Google verification code easily. Have any queries or comments? The comment section is all yours!
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Win & Mac)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support Android lock screen removal Win & Mac