How to Evolve/Catch Mega Rayquaza in Pokémon Go Fest 2024? Click Here!
Pokémon Go Fest 2023 Mega Rayquaza is one of the hottest sensations in this year’s event, and for good reasons. The evolved Mega Rayquaza seems to be a superb pokemon to collect for your collection.
But how exactly do you encounter it and evolve it? How does it all work? Well, don’t worry! This article has got you covered. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Part 1: How to Evolve Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon Go Fest 2023?
- Part 2: Where to Encounter Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon Go Fest 2023?
- Part 3: More You Want to Know About Mega Rayquaza in Go Fest 2023
- Bonus Tip: How to Encounter Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon Go Fest 2023 without Moving
Part 1: How to Evolve Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon Go Fest 2023?
First things first, let’s talk about how mega evolved the Pokemon Rayquaza. Shall we? The process to evolve a Rayquaza is slightly compared to how you mega evolve other Pokemon — and it’s a bit more difficult too. But don’t worry, here are the steps you need to follow to do this task during Pokemon Go Fest 2023 to evolve Rayquaza ex.
- The first thing you need to do is acquire Meteorites during the Pokemon Go Fest 2023. It’s a collectible that you will be able to collect during the event.
- To collect Meteorites, you will have to complete certain tasks and challenges during the event.
- After collecting a Meteorite, you can use it to teach your Rayquaza the “Charged Attack Dragon Ascent” technique. It’s a new technique for Rayquaza that it must know before you can mega-evolve it.
- After your Rayquaza knows Charged Attack Dragon Ascent, you can Mega evolve it to Mega Rayquaza now!
Part 2: Where to Encounter Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon Go Fest 2023?
Now, let’s talk about how you encounter the Pokemon Rayquaza during the Pokemon Go Fest 2023 event.
First, you will be able to encounter Rayquaza during the 3 in-person events at Pokemon Go Fest 2023. After that, you will also be able to do it during the global event, which you can attend from anywhere in the world.
If you’re interested in the in-person events, here are the locations and dates for them.
- The first in-person event is in London, England — held on August 4, 5, and 6.
- The second in-person event is in Osaka, Japan — held on August 4, 5, and 6.
- The last in-person event is in New York, USA — held on August 18, 19, and 20.
And those are all the Pokémon go fest 2023 location. But, after the in-person events are over:
- You can encounter Shiny Mega Rayquaza again during the global event — held on August 26 and 27.
Related read Pokemon Go Fest 2023 Details.
Part 3: More You Want to Know About Mega Rayquaza in Go Fest 2023
Now, let’s talk about some additional perks and details you should know about related to Mega Rayquaza.
- After you’ve encountered and evolved Mega Rayquaza, you can use it for other tasks during the event.
- When you attack with Mega Rayquaza in a Gym or Raid Battle, other trainers will be able to deal additional damage with their attacks.
- If other attackers do a flying, psychic, or dragon attack, they can deal even more damage.
- When you catch any of these attacks with your Mega Rayquaza, you will get bonuses like additional XP, additional Candy, and boosted chances of finding Candy XL.
- If you mega evolve your Mega Rayquaza even higher, the bonuses mentioned above are also increased!
And finally, let’s answer some of your most asked questions about Mega Rayquaza.
Related read Shiny Pokemon Odds in Go During Fest 2023.
Q1: Is Mega Rayquaza the strongest Mega Pokémon?
Pokemon Mega Rayquaza is considered the top 2 strongest Mega Pokemon in the game. It’s as powerful as Mewtwo, making it one of the two strongest Mega Pokemon to ever exist.
Q2: Can mega Rayquaza defeat Arceus?
No. Even though Rayquaza is one of the two strongest Mega Pokemon, it can’t beat Arceus. Arceus is the strongest legendary pokemon in the entire Pokemon universe. No other Pokemon can beat it.
Q3: Is Rayquaza the most powerful Dragon?
Yes, Mega Rayquaza ex is the strongest dragon-type Pokemon in the game.
Bonus Tip: How to Encounter Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon Go Fest 2023 without Moving
Many people say that they can’t make the most out of the Pokemon Go Fest 2023 because they don’t have enough time to play the entire event. They can’t spend most of their time outside trying to encounter Pokemon, so their ticket goes to waste.
Well, there’s an easy fix for that. Why don’t you play Pokemon Go without leaving your home? That’s right, you can do that with Tenorshare iAnyGo!
With iAnyGo, you can spoof your location and make it look like you’re moving outside to catch Pokemon. And iAnyGo offers the cooldown time feature specifically for Pokemon Go players to prevent their accounts from getting banned. You can also plan your own routes for movement and catch Mega Rayquaza from home.
Here’s how to do this.
Download iAnyGo by clicking the buttons above, then install it on your computer using the setup file you just downloaded. Open iAnyGo. With iAnyGo open, connect your iPhone to the computer using an official USB cable.
Select the Joystick icon on the iAnyGo main screen. It’s the last option in the sidebar. Hit “Enter”.
Choose the walking movement type because it’s the recommended movement for Pokemon Go.
Now, you can move around on the map with the joystick just like you do with a console controller.
Feel free to move around and catch your Mega Rayquaza!
And that’s everything you need to know about Pokémon Go Fest 2023 Mega Rayquaza!
Remember, if you can’t afford to spare enough outside time to catch Rayquaza, Tenorshare iAnyGo is your best friend.