[2023 Update] How to Stop My Parents from Tracking My iPhone?
I don’t want my parents to track the activities I am doing, the people I am engaging with, and the places I am visiting. I need freedom.
These are the statements that are most commonly heard by youth nowadays. But the question is, “How to Stop My Parents from Tracking My iPhone?” In this guide, we will provide you different ways in which you can stop parents from tracking iPhone.
- Part 1: How to Know My iPhone is Being Tracked?
- Part 2: Stop Parents from Tracking iPhone! Here are the Reasons!
- Part 3: How do I Stop My Parents from Tracking My iPhone?
- Part 4: FAQ about Tracking iPhone
Part 1: How to Know My iPhone is Being Tracked?
Tracking applications are a potential threat to your privacy and are disliked by many. But how to find if my parents tracking my iPhone. We present you with some useful tips to check the presence of tracking apps by yourself.
- Installing tracking apps on the iPhone requires the phone to be jailbroken. Check whether your phone is jailbroken or not.
- If your bills are going beyond the roof since late, there is a chance of a tracking app installed on your iPhone.
- The other signs of the presence of a tracking app on the phone include the quick draining of the phone’s battery, unfamiliar applications running in the background, taking forever to shut down, etc.
Part 2: Stop Parents from Tracking iPhone! Here are the Reasons!
Being a child, you won’t be liking the concept of your parents tracking your phone, and you would definitely want to prevent parents from tracking iPhone. The following are some common reasons why children want their parents to stop tracking their phones.
- The children want their parents to trust them fully and not be a prying eye for them. Moreover, children also don’t like parents meddling in their matters.
- In the modern times, where almost everyone is involved in relationships to some extent, tracking children is not appreciated.
- Tracking children also leads to children being constantly anxious that they are being watched at all times. This constant anxiety leads to mental disturbance and affect the children capabilities.
Part 3: How do I Stop My Parents from Tracking My iPhone?
With every virus, come the anti-virus, Similarly, on one side where tracking apps are being made. On the other hand, the apps are being developed that block the tracking apps from tracking the phones. The following are some methods through which you can stop parents from tracking iPhone.
Stop Parents Tracking My iPhone through Set Fake Location
The easiest method to stop your parents from tracking you is to set fake location on your iPhone. It will fake your location, and you won’t be traced. The location can be faked through numerous applications. Some of them are given below.
Solution 1: Using iAnyGo
iAnyGo is the software developed by TenorShare for the sole purpose of changing the location without the jailbreak. This app can be used in the following steps:
Download and install iAnyGo. Once it is installed, launch it and click on “Change Location”.
Using USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, then tap on “Enter”.
Choose the GPS location you like, later click on “Start to Modify”.
Only one second, the location wil be changed completely!
Solution 2: Through iSpoofer Go
It is an excellent tool to fake the location and stop parents from tracking iPhone. The location is faked using this tool in the following ways:
Download and install iSpoofer Go.
- Once installed, choose a location, then click on the “Spoof” button and let the app do the work.
- iSpoofer Go has three modes. Make sure you are able to use all three modes as per your requirements. These modes are Single point simulation, Route customization, and GPX file.
Solution 3: Make Use of Change My Location
The other app about how to delete parents tracking my iPhone is Change My Location. By using this app, the exact location can’t be traced. It helps you create coordinates simulating your location. You can fake your location by following the given steps.
- Download the app from the Apple App Store.
Launch this app and change your location to any location in the world.
- Once selected, you will see the location being changed and moved to the fake location.
Solution 4: Using Nord VPN
The other method about how to stop your parents from tracking your iPhone is the use of Nord VPN. VPN is a Virtual Private Network that encrypts internet traffic and protects users’ identities. Nord VPN can be used in the following steps.
- Download and install Nord VPN. After that, launch the app.
- Sign in the Nord VPN app using the same credentials you used while signing up at the given link at the Nord VPN website.
Once you have signed in the app, select the Quick Connect option, and you will automatically be connected to one out of more than 5000 available servers.
Turn off Location Service to Prevent Parents Tracking My iPhone
If you don’t want to download and install any extra spoofing software, then you can simply turn off your iPhone’s location services. You can do this by following the given steps.
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your iPhone.
- After that, scroll through the menu and select the “Privacy” option.
After that, select the Location Services and toggle the button to turn off the tracking of your iPhone.
Pause Parents Tracking My iPhone through Anti-Spyware App - iAmNotified
You can also delete the parents tracking from your iPhone by using anti-spyware apps. These apps let you know when someone is trying to spy on you. One such application developed for iOS is iAmNotified. It works as a watchdog and enables the user to know that he is being monitored, watched in his absence, and prevents malicious activities.
After going through the article, I am sure that you now know how to stop the parents from tracking the iPhone. And Tenorshare iAnyGo is the most useful and powerful tool which is must be you unique choice. Moreover, you would be aware of the tools and their efficacies in preventing yourself from being tracked.
FAQ about Tracking iPhone
Q1: Why children are being tracked by their parents?
Tracking can be done to monitor children not getting involved into illegal activities, safeguarding children from cybercrimes, etc.
Q2: Is tacking someone legal?
Tracking someone for illegal use like privacy and security breach is illegal and prohibited. However, tracking of children by their parents is allowed because it I done having good intentions.