Pokemon Go: 4 Quick Ways About How To Get Sinnoh Stone
Every new player wants to get the new evolutions introduced in pokemon go. If you're a new player, it isn't easy to obtain a Sinnoh stone. This guide will help you learn why we use a Sinnoh stone and how to get Sinnoh stone.
- Part 1: What Is Sinnoh Stone
- Part 2: How To Get Sinnoh Stone by 4 Ways
- Part 3: How to Use Sinnoh Stone Pokemon Go
- Part 4: What Is The Easiest Way to Get Sinnoh Stone
Part 1: What Is Sinnoh Stone
A Sinnoh stone is a special evolutionary item introduced in the fourth generational game of Pokémon. This stone lets you evolve certain species of Pokémon and gives weak Pokémon a high boost in stats.
It's also a necessity if you are into competitive battling as this stone evolves many (high tier Pokémon) such as Togetic into Togekiss. So let’s get into how to get a Sinnoh stone in Pokemon go!
Part 2: How To Get Sinnoh Stone by 4 Ways
Without further ado, let's jump into it shall we? Here are 4 methods that we recommend that will help you to get a Sinnoh stone in Pokémon go.
1. How to Get A Sinnoh Stone by Completing Field Research
If you’re a new player and searching for “how to get Sinnoh stone pokemon go”, you need to try field research. Sinnoh Stone as a reward for completing the tasks, the player receives a rare item from the game. After grinding seven days on field research, your chances of getting a Sinnoh stone as a reward increases significantly.
2. How to Get Sinnoh Stone Pokemon Go from The Go Battle League Reward
The original games have a concept of beating the Elite four. The Elite four are individuals who are superior to the majority of Pokémon players in their region. Hence they are in a different league and can be found in the Pokemon League. Beat the go battle league and you’ll receive a Sinnoh stone as a reward. However, this method is time-consuming.
3. How to Get Sinnoh Stone by Battling Other Players
Most players don’t like doing tasks, which means they needed an alternative. Battling other players online is a great alternative; the new inclusive PvP system makes sure that the winning player receives both common and rare items. It usually depends on your luck, but around your third or fourth battle, you get a Sinnoh stone as a reward.
4. How to Get A Sinnoh Stone in Pokémon Go by Battling Team Go Rocket Leaders
Team rocket is an evil organization in the Pokémon universe and is led by Giovanni. It wants to enslave all Pokémon and use them to earn lots of cash illegally. In the game: red and blue, the main character would beat several Team rocket leaders and earn cash and rewards. Similarly in Pokémon Go, you’ve to beat several team rocket leaders and their CEO Giovanni to get a guaranteed a Sinnoh stone.
Part 3: How to Use Sinnoh Stone Pokemon Go
To evolve your favourite pokemon you need 100 candies and a Sinnoh stone. The next step is to just tap on your pokemon and click evolve! The fourth generation of pokemon games gave rise to a bunch of new evolutions. Here is a list of all the pokemon that can evolve using a Sinnoh stone.
- Sneasel evolves into Weavile
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire
- Roselia evolves into Roserade
- Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior
- Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow
- Porygon2 evolves into Porygon-Z
- Togetic evolves into Togekiss
- Magmar evolves into Magmortar
- Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius
- Gligar evolves into Gliscor
- Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir
- Swinub evolves into Mamoswine
- Aipom evolves into Ambipom
- Yanma evolves into Yanmega
- Tangela evolves into Tangrowth
- Lickitung evolves into Lickilicky
- Kirlia evolves into Gallade
- Snorunt evolves into Froslass
Part 4: What Is The Easiest Way to Get Sinnoh Stone
Field research is the most effective method for getting a Sinnoh stone. However, since the tasks are tedious and require tons of travelling, you should install Tenorshare iAnyGo as it will help you spoof your location and complete all of the field research tasks easily. Here are quick and easy steps on how to use Tenorshare iAnygo and grind for these special stones!
After opening Tenorshare iAnygo and connecting your iPhone, choose the “Joystick Movement”. This feature allows you to walk on the map like in the reality.
Set a suitable moving speed in the movement to spoof Pokemon Go.
Drag the middle button to the circle to start the movement. You are able to pause during the movement.
If you are looking to get a Sinnoh stone faster, you have to do field research. Since field research is time-consuming and requires lots of travelling, you can easily use Tenorshare iAnyGo to fake your movement in Pokemon Go. And you could also learn to play Pokemon Go by importing GPX files, which will help you to save your precious time.