How to Fake GPS Grindr with Best 6 Tips
I've been using Grindr for a while, but I can only unlock some profiles within my location range. How can I change the location GPS on my phone so I can get more profiles.
Grindr is a social networking application for gay, bisexual and transgender people. Depending on your geographic location, it automatically displays information about the nearby people that best match you.
As a result, many people are looking for ways to fake GPS Grindr in order to unlock more people's information. In addition to, it is also a method of privacy protection. o please read this guide carefully and it will answer all your questions about Grindr fake GPS.
- Part 1: About Fake GPS on Grindr - You Need to Know
- Part 2: How to Fake GPS for Grindr on iPhone
- Part 3: How to Fake GPS for Grindr on Android
- Part 4: How to Fake GPS for Grindr on Computer
- Part 5: How to Fake GPS for Grindr by VPN for Both Android and iOS Device
Part 1: About Fake GPS on Grindr - You Need to Know
People always think if I set fake GPS on Grindr, then what can we get? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of this behavior? Here we will give you a particular answer!
What's the Use of Fake GPS Location for Grindr
In fact, Grindr provides a platform for many users to get to know people nearby and communicate online. In Grindr, you can show what you really are, but it is undeniable that using Grindr also brings potential risks to your privacy, such as:
- People can access your geographic location through Grindr, and malicious users may discover your personal information and cause you danger.
- Health information can be threatened because Grindr owns your HIV status. And according to the previous report, Grindr was sharing it with other companies.
- Using Grindr abroad may bring risks, because some countries or regions have anti gay laws.
Pros and Cons of Using Fake GPS on Grindr
Anyway, using fake GPS on Grindr is a common choice based on users’ all kinds of needs. But like a coin, it has both sides. In other words, fake GPS Grindr has some has advantages and disadvantages:
- Set fake GPS Location Grindr to unlock more other users’ profile.
- Provide opportunities to be good friends with people in other places.
- Change GPS location to protect privacy.
- Fake GPS location may result in your being banned by Grindr.
- If you use some apps to change your location on Grindr, other apps on your phone based on your exact location will show you the wrong data.
Part 2: How to Fake GPS for Grindr on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, how to fake GPS location iPhone for Grindr. Here are several useful methods, you can try!
Method 1: How to Fake GPS Location on Grindr through iAnyGo
Why I recommend Tenorshare iAnyGo to you? Cause it is a powerful tool to fake GPS location iPhone. It support 1-click to change location to anywhere and works with all location-based apps. And below are the detailed steps about how to use it:
Please download and Launch the software on your PC, then click “Change Location”.
Using USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, then tap on “Enter”.
Choose the GPS location you want to change to, click on “Start to Modify”.
Now, you have changed your location successfully.
Method 2: How to Fake GPS Grinder iPhone with iTools
Sometimes, we must admit that faking the location of an iPhone is quite difficult. And iTools is a tool worth trying! But remember this only works with iPhones running iOS 12 or older operating systems.
- Download and install iTools on your computer.
Launch iTools and connect your iPhone to your computer. Then choose “Virtual Location”.
- Please type in the location you want and click “Enter”.
- After that, you can see your location become the new one. Tap on “Move Here”.
Through the steps above, you should change a new GPS location. And if you want to exit iTools, you can turn off it, but if there is a pop-up ask if you want to stop location simulation, be sure to select No.
Method 3: How to Fake GPS Location for Grindr via VPNa
VPNa is a app which can spoof your phone location and turn to any place on earth! New York, London, Rome or any place you select. Isn’t it very interesting? And you can follow the below guide to try it!
- Download and install VPNa and launch it in the first place.
Choose a place you want to go, then tap on the “Start” button.
- After a while, you can successfully change the location.
Part 3: How to Fake GPS for Grindr on Android
In order to change location in Grindr on Android. There is a available spoofer app that you can use. To learn how to fake GPS on Grindr on Android, follow these steps:
- Unlock your Android phone, then click on Settings > About Phone > Build Number. Now, tap on “Build Number” seven consecutive times to unlock its Developer Options.
Now you can download and install a spoofer application such as Fake GPS.
- Then go back to its Settings > Developer Options > Mock Location Apps, and select the app you installed.
- Complete the process before, you can launch the Fake GPS app and choose a place you like.Next, tap on the “Start” button to set the fake GPS location.
Part 4: How to Fake GPS for Grindr on Computer
BlueStacks is a reliable fake GPS location app on Android devices. And the following steps will teach you how to fake GPS for Grindr through BlueStacks.
Download BlueStacks and install it on your system.
- Launch it and look for Grindr in the search bar to download the app.
- After installation, restart BlueStacks to use it.
- Before you use Grindr, choose “Location” option from the sidebar, and turn on “Mock Location”. You can choose anywhere you like to spoof location.
Part 5: How to Fake GPS for Grindr by VPN for Both Android and iOS Device
Virtual Private Networks are mostly used to change the IP address. So sometimes, if you change your IP address, some location-based app would trust that you believe are located somewhere else. So, it also can be regarded as a location spoofer method.
Download a reliable VPN on the Play Store or App Store. And you need to pay for their premium services, because the free services are limited.
- Then Launch the VPN app and log-in to your account. You can access its VPN service to change your location.
After reading, I believe you already know how to fake GPS on Grindr. Although there are many ways to help you set fake location, Tenorshare iAnyGo is the most powerful one. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you use it. Anyway, I sincerely hope this article can answer all your doubts and help you!