How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password
There is no doubt that there are various methods to learn how to unlock android phone without password. But to select which one is the best is a pretty hard decision. In this article, we are going to explain the various methods that can be used to unlock the Android phone without a passcode. And we are also providing you the best tool you can use to unlock your device without much hassle.
8 Methods to Unlock Android Without Password
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot the password? Here we list 8 different methods that can help you out.
- Method 1. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password - 4ukey for Android
- Method 2. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password - Android Device Manager
- Method 3. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password - Find My Mobile
- Method 4. How to Unlock Android Phone - Forgot Pattern (Android 4.4 or Lower)
- Method 5. How to Unlock Android Phone - Use ADB to Delete Password
- Method 6. How to Unlock Android Phone - Safe Mode to Bypass Third-party Lock
- Method 7. How to Unlock Android Phone without Code - for Android 5.0-5.1
- Method 8. How to Unlock Android Phone without Code - Factory Reset
Method 1. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password - 4ukey for Android
The best tool that you can try out to learn how to unlock android phone without code is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. The software is specially designed to help people unlock their device whenever they forget the passcode or get locked out it somehow. However, it will lead to data loss in the device so it is important to have a backup for your android.
The key features will help you to gain a clear perspective on the working of the tool.
- The software can unlock Pattern, password, and fingerprint lock easily.
- It has a wide array of support for various Android devices and OS versions.
- The unlock method is entirely safe and secure.
- It gives a 100% guarantee that your device will be accessible again.
As it is clear from the features that the software is really helpful, all you need to do is to download it on your computer. Once the application is installed, run the program and follow the steps below:
Connect your Android phone using a USB cable. Choose Remove Screen Lock on the main interface to get started.
Tap on the "Start" option to move forward with the password removal. The password removal will erase the existing data from the device. Click on the "OK" button and continue the process.
Follow the next insturction to let your phone get into recovery mode and reboot system. Then the software will sucessfully unlock your android phone.
As you can see, the software has a very simple and convenient process of removing the passcode from your device.
Method 2. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password - Android Device Manager
The Android device manager is the second best method to resolve the problem about how to unlock android phone without password remotely. If you've ever enabled it and had Google Account on your mobile, this service will access your device and unlock it automatically.
You need to visit the official website for Google Android Device Manager and log in with your Google credentials.
As you log in, you will be redirected to the exact location of the device on the map. As you click on the device name, you will see 3 different options.
- Tap on the "Erase" button to remove Android password. The "Lock" option enables you to set up a new password, but it can't bypass the password if you forgot it.
After that, you will be able to unlock the device with no data remained.
Method 3. How to Unlock Android Phone without Password - Find My Mobile
People who have Samsung mobile phones will be glad to know that Samsung phones have an additional feature of "Find My Mobile" to help them access their device in such conditions. You can learn how to unlock a locked Samsung Galaxy easily and quickly below:
The first thing you need to do is to open the Samsung Find My Mobile website and log in with your Samsung account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you will be directed to the home screen interface. On the home screen, you will see various options. Among them, choose the "Unlock" option.
Then you should enter the password of your Samsung account to confirm removing the old screen lock. Wait a few minutes, you will be able to unlock your phone without password.
- The feature can help every Samsung user to recover their device password easily.
- The method only works for Samsung devices with network connected.
- You need an existing Samsung account and have enabled Remote unlock option.
Method 4. How to Unlock Android Phone - Forgot Pattern (Android 4.4 or Lower)
This is used to be the most common method to unlock Android device before the fast upgrade of Android versions. After a few failed attempts of entering the wrong password, the screen used to display a message stating the Forgot pattern.
And this is how to unlock android phone with the "Forgot Pattern" method:
After you've made a few attempts of entering the wrong password, you will see the Forgot pattern option on the screen.
- Then you will be prompted to choose the method which you want to use to unlock the device. Select the Enter Google account details option and click on the Next button.
Enter your primary account details and you will be navigated to a screen where you can add a new pattern. Confirm the pattern and your device unlock pattern will be changed.
Method 5. How to Unlock Android Phone - Use ADB to Delete Password
This method can be used to understand how to delete Android password if you have enabled the USB debugging option in your phone. And you also need to connect your device to a computer via USB cable.
Once the connection is established, follow the step below:
Open Command Prompt in your computer and open the ADB installation directory. Type the command- adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key in the space and run it by hitting the Enter key.
This will erase the password file from your device temporarily. So, you need to reset the password as soon as possible.
Method 6. How to Unlock Android Phone - Safe Mode to Bypass Third-party Lock
Another method that you can try out to unlock Android phone without password is Safe Boot. It is also quite simple but only works when you've set a password from a third-party app instead of the inbuilt security system.
Boot the device in Safe Mode using the power button and tap on Ok when the device prompts you to reboot to safe mode.
- This will disable the third-party lock screen for some time so that you can easily clear the app data or uninstall the app.
Method 7. How to Unlock Android Phone without Code - for Android 5.0-5.1
The users can also try out this method to learn how to unlock a locked Android device without passcode. But remember that it is quite complicated and time-consuming. You will need to crash the user interface so that the home screen can become accessible again.
- Tap on the Emergency button from the lock screen and press the Asterisk button 10 times from the dialer. Copy the string and paste it in the same space as many times as possible. Ultimately, the device will prevent you from pasting the string.
- Now, return to the lock screen and open the camera. When the camera opens up, open the notification panel and choose the Settings option.
Once more you will be prompted to enter the password. Again paste the string in the space and keep on repeating the same step until screen crashes.
- When the device gets the interface working, you will be navigated to the home screen automatically.
Method 8. How to Unlock Android Phone without Code - Factory Reset
The factory reset method is also quite effective when it comes to unlocking the device. This method works under all conditions by wiping out the entire data on your Android device. Putting the device in factory reset mode is different for different devices, so check it according to your brand and model. Once you've activated the factory reset mode, follow the steps mentioned below to know how to unlock android phone without code:
- From the boot loader screen, use the volume up and down button to navigate and the power button to select an option.
Choose the Recovery Mode option and select the "Wipe data/Factory Reset" option from the list.
- This will wipe out all the existing data and settings from your device and you can freely access your phone once again.
Hopefully, now you understand that even though there are various methods to unlock a Android phone, the best method would be using Tenroshare 4uKey for Android Password Unlocker. People can look for the methods on how to unlock Android phone without password but it is unlikely that all of them work. But luckily, you have access to 4uKey for Android which is secure, safe and provides 100% guarantee that the device will be accessible again.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac