Honor X6 FRP Bypass: Unlocking Tips and Methods
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an additional form of security on modern Android smartphones like Honor X6 to ensure your phone does not fall into the wrong hands. However, it is also possible that you have forgotten the password yourself and cannot access your own device due to the Honor X6 FRP.
Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the effective methods you can use for Honor X6 FRP bypass.
- Part 1: Honor X6 FRP Bypass With PC
- Part 2: Best Honor X6 FRP Bypass Unlock Tools
- Bonus Tip: Forgot Huawei Password? Here Is the Best Tool to Unlock Huawei!
Part 1: Honor X6 FRP Bypass With PC
If you want to bypass Honor X6 FRP with the FRP bypass tool, you have to follow these steps:
- Turn on your mobile phone and connect to the internet.
Don’t copy the apps and data when you are trying to bypass FRP.
When the device asks for your lock screen password, use the option of ‘Use My Google Account Instead.’
Turn off your mobile phone when it asks for the Google Account.
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button at the same time to boot your Honor X6 in Recovery Mode.
Select the Wipe Data > Factory Reset option.
Once the reset is complete, boot your phone in Recovery mode again and select Update Mode.
- Download the Huawei FRP Tool on your computer.
- Press and hold the power and volume down button to turn off your device. Connect it to your computer.
Open the Huawei FRP tool, paste the FRP key 4YHZE951944G4LUK into the tool, and choose the FRP unlock option.
- Turn on your Honor X6 and set up your device.
After using the Honor X6 FRP bypass unlock tool, you should have no issue in easily setting up your smartphone without facing the FRP lock issue.
Part 2: Best Honor X6 FRP Bypass Unlock Tools
Other than the traditional Honor X6 FRP unlock tool, there are multiple tools that you can use to bypass FRP on Honor X6 with your PC. These tools are:
- Huawei FRP Tool [HFT]
- Huawei FRP Code Fastboot Reader
- Huawei FRP and ID Bypass Tool
- D&G Unlocker Tool
- DC – Unlocker 2 Client
- Huawei FRP Eraser
To learn how to utilize these tools, click the links for more information.
Bonus Tip: Forgot Huawei Password? Here Is the Best Tool to Unlock Huawei!
Unlocking your Huawei device without a password and FRP issues can be tricky as it is not necessary that you already have a recovery email or email ID in place. It is much better to use a third-party tool like 4uKey for Android to remove the Huawei screen lock, reset the forgotten passwords, and get access to your phone again.
4uKey for Android is a user-friendly and efficient Android unlocker capable of removing all kinds of screen locks from devices. It has comprehensive compatibility with numerous devices, such as Huawei, Samsung, Android, Xiaomi, Pixel, and many others. If you have forgotten the privacy password and security question of your Huawei device, you should use 4uKey to unlock it.
Advantages of Using 4uKey for Removing Oppo Screen Lock
- Fast and easy process.
- Complete lock removal without needing security questions.
- Remove all types of screen locks, including passwords, PINs, patterns, fingerprints, and face recognition.
- Supports screen lock removal of 6000+ Android devices and varying versions of the OS.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Unlock Huawei Without A Password using 4ukey for Android
Download, install, and open 4uKey for Android on your computer system.
Connect your Huawei smartphone, such as Honor X6, to your laptop or computer system through the USB cable. Choose the 'Remove Screen Lock’ option.
The next step is to select how you want to remove the screen lock, either with data loss or not. The option of 'remove screen lock without data loss' is limited to early Samsung devices. So, if you have a Huawei device, you will have to choose the option to remove the screen lock with data loss.
Confirm that "Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device". Then, click “Start” to begin the removal process.
After completing the removal process, you will be prompted to enter recovery mode and initiate a factory reset for your Huawei phone.
Now, the screen lock will be removed successfully.
Video Guide How to Unlock Android Phones When Forgot Password
The FRP lock issue might seem very difficult to you at first, but you can get past it by using the methods and steps discussed in this article. Moreover, the process of unlocking your Huawei device when you have forgotten the privacy password and security question also becomes easy with a reliable tool like 4uKey for Android, which is meant to help users unlock their smartphones and remove all kinds of passwords, FRPs, and locks. So, if you have forgotten the privacy password of your Huawei phone, you can unlock it with 4uKey.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac