5 Best Ways to Unlock Huawei Phone Without Resetting
Passwords on our phone are very essential to protect the privacy of our stored data. Regardless of whether you have forgotten your phone password or someone else changed it, gaining back control of your smartphone can be pretty challenging. If you are left wondering how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting, check out the ways to do this given below.
- Method 1: The Ultimate Way to Unlock Huawei Phone without Password
- Method 2: Use Android Device Manager to Unlock Huawei Phone for Free
- Method 3: Use Android Debug Bridge to Unlock Huawei without Factory Reset
- Method 4: Reboot into Safe Mode to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
- Method 5: Ask Huawei Customer Service for Help
Privacy being the first priority among all the cell phone users, each one of us has an unlock password set on our phones. Unfortunately, as humans, we do tend to forget a lot of things and the phone password is just one of them. So we will introduce 5 methods in order to tackle such situations.
Method 1: The Ultimate Way to Unlock Huawei Phone without Password
If you are wondering about the best way to know how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the tool to turn to. With the help of this tool, you can bypass the password easily on any old or new Huawei phone. May it be a pattern, pin or password, this tool can effectively remove it. It is one of the safest ways of removing the password on an Android device. In just 3 simple steps you can unlock your phone with absolutely no hassle. Follow the steps given below to know how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting.
Download, install and launch the tool on your computer, choose the feature 'Remove Screen Lock' and connect your Huawei phone to it.
Choose "Remove Screen Lock" option. Now, you will see some notes, after checking the notes click "Start" to remove lock screen.
Next, follow the steps on interface to eneter recovery mode. Next, choose the options by following the tutorial.
After a few minutes, the removing process has complete.
This is how simple it is to know how to unlock Huawei phone without password by using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
Method 2: Using Android Device Manager to Unlock Huawei Phone for Free
Android Device Manager can help you find, unlock and erase your phone. You can use its Find My Phone feature to unlock the Huawei phone when you have forgotten the password. By doing this, all your data on the phone would be erased but then you can restore this from Google backup. Follow the steps below to know how to unlock Huawei P8 Lite without password by using this feature.
- On any other devices browser, navigate to http://www.google.com/android/find.
- Sign in to your Google account that has been logged on your Huawei phone.
- Once Google searches all the devices linked to it, click on the Huawei phone for which you have lost the password.
From the three available options, click on “Erase Device”. (The "Unlock" option is to remotely unlock your device using the password.)
- After a while, the password will be erased from your Huawei phone.
To make this method feasible, you need to turn on Find My Phone feature and location with network connection. Otherwise, it will not be available.
Method 3: Using Android Debug Bridge to Unlock Huawei without Factory Reset
If you want to know how to unlock Huawei phone without Google account, read on! Using ADB or Android Debug Bridge, you can unlock your Huawei phone without having to factory reset it. However, this method is suitable for individuals who have some amount of technical expertise. Follow the steps below to know how to unlock Huawei P9 Lite without password.
- From your PC browser, go to https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html. Download ADB from here.
- Open the installer and download all the required packages on your computer.
- Open CMD in the ADB’s installation directory.
Type the following command and hit the Enter key:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Restart your phone. You will now have full access to your Huawei phone.
Method 4: Reboot into Safe Mode to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
Another way in which you can unlock your Huawei phone without resetting is by rebooting it to Safe Mode. Safe Mode helps block third-party applications from operating. So if you set a screen lock with a third-party app, then you can reboot your Huawei phone into safe mode to unlock it. You can do this by following the steps given below.
Press the volume-up and power button of your Huawei and hold them till the safe mode option is shown on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to move to Safe mode option and use the power buttotn to choose.
- After entering the safe mode, uninstall the third-party lock applications.
- Now restart your phone to reboot your phone to normal mode. The screen lock would be removed successfully.
Method 5: Ask Huawei Customer Service for Help
The last method you can also always choose is to go to a local Huawei Customer Service Center or ask Huawei support for help. Its staff will help you solve the problem of how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting when you forget the password. But in this way you may spend more time and money. So if you are okay with it, go for Huawei Customer Service as soon as possible.
We all may forget the password to unlock our phones. You may even have bought a second-hand device and did not know the password for the same. However, you can use any of these ways above in order to know how to unlock a Huawei phone if you forgot the password. The best method out of all to remove password on Huawei phone is by using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This software is very reliable and is highly recommended to remove any kind of unlock pattern on an Android phone.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Win & Mac)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support Android lock screen removal Win & Mac