2023 Best 6 Ways to Unlock Huawei Phone Without Resetting
Hi, I forgot the screen lock pattern of my Huawei p30 lite and I need your help regarding how to unlock huawei p30 phone without resetting it and losing the data. If there are any ways of unlocking huawei without password, I'd love to hear!
Though setting a lock screen password or pattern on Huawei phone is very essential to protect against unwanted access to your phone's data, there is always a chance that you might forget your phone password after changing the old one. In that case, gaining back control of your phone can be pretty challenging. If you are left wondering how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting, check out the five ways below to unlock huawei without password.
- Way 1: Unlock Huawei Phone without Password Using 4uKey for Android
- Way 2: Unlock Huawei Phone without Factory Reset via Find My Phone
- Way 3: Use ADB Tool to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
- Way 4: Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting via Safe Mode
- Way 5: Use Huawei Watch to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
- Way 6: Ask Huawei Customer Service for Help
Way 1: Unlock Huawei Phone without Password Using 4uKey for Android
If you're on the search for the best method regarding how to unlock Huawei phone without password, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the tool to turn to. It is one of the safest ways to remove and reset password on Android device. Be it a pattern, pin or password, this tool can effectively remove the screen lock from you Huawei phone.
Follow the steps given below to learn how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting.
Download, install and launch the 4uKey for Android on your PC. Once your Huawei phone is connected to the PC, choose "Remove Screen Lock".
Clcik on the "Remove Screen Lock" option. After checking the notes on-screen, click "Start" to remove the forgotten password or pattern on your Huawei phone.
Next, follow the steps on the interface to enter into recovery mode. Next, choose the options by following the tutorial.
A few minutes later, you'll find that the screen lock on your Huawei phone has been removed successfully.
That is all about how to unlock Huawei phone without password using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. When your phone reboot, you can access it and set up a new password.
Way 2: Unlock Huawei Phone without Factory Reset via Find My Phone
If your locked Huawei phone has an Huawei account logged in and the Find My Phone is enabled, then you can use the Find My Phone feature on the Huawei Cloud platform to unlock your Huawei phone without password.
The Find My Phone feature is a security feature that can help you find, lock and erase your phone. When you have forgotten the password, you can make use of it to unlock the Huawei phone by erasing data on it. After doing this, all your data on the phone would be erased but you can restore the backed-up data from Huawei cloud. Here's how to unlock Huawei P20/P30/P40 without resetting by using this feature.
- On any other devices or your PC's browser, navigate to cloud.huawei.com.
- Log in with your HUAWEI ID that has been logged on your locked Huawei phone.
Select "Find Device" on the Huawei cloud official page.
- Once all the devices linked to the Huawei ID are detected, select the Huawei phone for which you have forgotten the password.
From the four available options, click on "Erase data".
Enter the password to your Huawei account and click on "OK". After a while, the screen lock password will be erased from your Huawei phone.
To make this method feasible, you need to turn on Find My Phone feature and location with network connection. Otherwise, it will not be available.
Way 3: Use ADB Tool to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
If you want to know how to unlock Huawei phone without Google account, read on! Using ADB or Android Debug Bridge, you can unlock your Huawei phone without having to factory reset it. However, this method is suitable for individuals who have some amount of technical expertise. Follow the steps below to know how to unlock huawei phone password without factory reset.
- From your PC browser, go to https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html. Download ADB from here.
- Open the installer and download all the required packages on your computer.
- Open CMD in the ADB's installation directory.
Type the following command and hit the Enter key:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Restart your phone. You will now have full access to your Huawei phone.
Way 4: Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting via Safe Mode
Another way in which you can unlock your Huawei phone without resetting is by rebooting it to Safe Mode. Safe Mode helps block third-party applications from operating. So if you set a screen lock with a third-party app, then you can reboot your Huawei phone into safe mode to unlock it. You can do this by following the steps given below.
Press the volume-up and power button of your Huawei and hold them till the safe mode option is shown on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to move to Safe mode option and use the power buttotn to choose.
- After entering the safe mode, uninstall the third-party lock applications.
- Now restart your phone to reboot your phone to normal mode. The screen lock would be removed successfully.
Way 5: Use Huawei Watch to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
If you have a Huawei watch then there's a possibility that you can rely on it to unlock your Huawei phone without password.
Here's how to use a Huawei watch to unlock Huawei phone without resetting.
- Make sure that your Huawei watch has been connected and paired with the locked Huawei phone and that you've added the Huawei watch as your trusted device.
- You can see a prompt saying that a device can be used for unlocking your phone when your paired Huawei watch is near your locked Huawei phone.
- Now, wake up your Huawei phone and swipe the screen to bypass it.
So, that's how you can unlock a Huawei phone without password and reseeting, with a paired and trusted Huawei watch.
Way 6: Ask Huawei Customer Service for Help
The last resort on how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting is to go to a local Huawei Customer Service Center or ask Huawei support for help. Its staff will help you solve the problem of how to unlock Huawei phone without password. But in this way you may spend more time and money. So if you are okay with it, go for Huawei Customer Service as soon as possible.
Our handy guide has run you through the best ways of how to how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting and the best method out of all to remove password on Huawei phone is by using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This software is very reliable and is highly recommended to unlock forgotten pattern lock on Android device.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac