Realme FRP Bypass Made Easy: Step-by-Step Solutions
We are living in an era where mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives. Therefore, the need for strong security measures to protect our data has become more critical. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is one such security measure that has gained popularity recently.
While FRP is a valuable tool to prevent unauthorized access to your device in case it's lost or stolen, it can sometimes be a double-edged sword. It will lock you out of your device if you forget your Google account credentials. That’s where this guide to Realme bypass FRP will come in handy.
- Method 1: Realme FRP bypass with FRP Reset Code
- Method 2: Realme FRP Bypass without PC [Time-consuming]
- Use The Best Realme FRP Bypass Tool - 4uKey for Android [Quick & Easy]
Method 1: Realme FRP bypass with FRP Reset Code
One of the key methods of removing FRP bypass with FRP Reset code is a swift solution to unlock your phone. These codes are efficient in providing you access to your mobile phone. Let’s have a look at the detailed steps below to understand how to complete the Realme FRP bypass.
Important information: If you are using face lock or Realme screen lock, then this process can be useful for you to gain your mobile phone’s access back.
So, let’s have a look at the process below:
- Start the process by powering your Realme mobile phone.
- Then, connect your Realme mobile phone with an active Wi-Fi network.
Then go back to the welcome page of your Realme Mobile phone and go to the "Emergency Call” option on your mobile phone.
- Press *#813# on the dialer and then click OK on the dialogue box appearing on your screen.
- Keep the Realme mobile phone’s screen untouched unless the home screen appears there.
- Now go to the Settings application of your mobile phone.
Scroll down to the About section of your phone and tap Version multiple times on your screen.
- Keep tapping the screen until the message “You Are Now in Developer Mode” appears on your screen.
- Now click the back icon and go to Settings again. Scroll down to the Developers Option here.
- From here, you need to turn USB Debugging and OEM lock on for your mobile phone.
- Again, return to the “Settings” of your mobile phone. Open Additional Settings on your Realme mobile phone.
- Click on Backup & Factory Reset and select "Erase All Data" from the options available there.
- Let your Realme mobile phone turn on again. Until then, don't do anything on your phone.
Now, you can start your phone fresh and complete the initial setup to regain its access.
Method 2: Realme FRP Bypass without PC [Time-consuming]
If you don't have access to a PC and are looking for a Realme FRP bypass without a PC, then this solution is for you. However, it is advised to be patient because the process is quite time-consuming.
Before starting this process to bypass FRP without a PC, ensure to:
- Keep your mobile phone completely charged.
- Have an active internet connection.
- Stay focused.
Here are the key steps that you need to follow for Realme FRP bypass without a PC:
- Reset your Realme mobile phone and complete its initial setup process.
- Connect the mobile phone with an active and high-speed Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Wi-Fi Settings and click on the "i" icon in front of any Wi-Fi network name.
- Click on Share > Nearby. Then select “Turn On”.
- Now, you will find the "Need help” option at the bottom of your screen; click that. A help page will open on your screen.
- Click on the More button 3-dot icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Share Article > Messaging > New Message.
- Add 4321 in the recipient number, remove the copied link and type www.youtube.com in the message body instead.
- Click the link here and open YouTube. Select Allow for notifications.
- Go to the profile icon of the YouTube application.
- Click History and Privacy > YouTube Terms of Services > Accept and Continue.
- Then click "No thanks" from the dialogue that appeared on the screen. Select Continue for the custom notifications dialogue box on the screen.
- It will take you to Google. Remove YouTube.com and type bksmartphone.com in the URL.
- Open the first site appearing in your search results.
- Scroll down to “Open Setting App for Settings”; it will open the settings application on your mobile phone.
- Now, navigate to the About Device section and tap that.
- Now go back and click on “Open Google Search Box.”
- Click on the Mic icon in the Google Search Bar.
- Speak “Open Clone Phone” clearly.
- Again, go back to "Open Setting App for Settings"> Home Screen & Lock Screen.
- Click Home Screen Layout from this tab.
This step will let you start using your mobile phone without any restrictions. You can use the clone setting to connect and copy data from any other device and start using your mobile phone on the go.
Use The Best Realme FRP Bypass Tool - 4uKey for Android [Quick & Easy]
If you are looking for another better alternative and more efficient solution for Realme FRP bypass, then consider using 4ukey for Android as the best Realme FRP bypass tool. This tool provides a swift and highly effective means of eliminating App Lock patterns with ease. Regardless of which screen lock type you want to unlock, 4ukey for Android serves you as an efficient and reliable Realme FRP unlock tool.
Most importantly, 4ukey for Android has become one of the go-to Realme FRP unlock tool for multiple good reasons. These key advantages of 4ukey for Android usually include:
- It helps in swiftly removing your Android phone's lock without the need for a Factory Reset.
- 4ukey for Android helps bypass Android's Factory Reset Protection (FRP) without the necessity of Google account credentials.
- It also offers you the convenience of unlocking Samsung devices with just one click.
- Most importantly, you can use 4ukey for Android to unlock your mobile phone without the stress of losing your valuable data. It is because this tool will help you keep your data protected while unlocking any of your Android mobile phones.
So, here is step by step guide on how you can use 4ukey for Android to unlock Xiaomi Poco C40 FRP locks:
Firstly, you need to install 4ukey for Android on your PC and connect your Realme device to your system. Launch the application and select “Remove Google FRP Lock” from your screen.
This step will let the computer detect your device’s brand automatically. If the process doesn’t complete automatically, then you can manually select your mobile phone’s brand and model by following on-screen instructions.
Now tap on Click Removal > Remove Now to let the tool install drivers.
Once the driver installation process is completed, you now have to follow on-screen steps to complete the process of removing the FRP lock from your Realme device.
After completion of these steps, you need to restart your device, and you are good to go.
That’s all for Realme FRP bypass today. This guide serves as a valuable source for users of all experience levels, a we will walk you through the process with clear instructions. However, if you want to have a seamless experience of bypassing FRP bypass and re-accessing your Realme mobile phone, consider using 4ukey for Android as your go-to solution.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac