How to Unlock LG Phone Without Code
by Anna Sherry Updated on 2021-07-19 / Update for Unlock Android
There are several reasons which may be prohibiting us from entering our LG phones and using it normally. You may have brought a second hand phone and the previous owner would have forgotten to unlock the screen for you.
With so many passwords and passcodes being used everywhere, it may also be possible that you have forgotten the passcode for your LG phone. No matter what the reason behind not being able to access your LG phone’s passcode, being locked out is sure a problem. You would not be able to access the data stored on your phone which can prove to be a major hindrance. If you are stuck in such a situation, the following solutions can be of great help to you in knowing how to unlock LG phone without code and start using it normally again.
- Part 1: How to Unlock LG Phone Without Code Using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android (Efficiently)
- Part 2: How to Bypass Lock Code on LG Phone by Factory Reset
- Part 3: Unlock LG Phone without Code by Android Device Manager
- Part 4: How to Unlock a LG Phone Without Code Using Google login
Part 1: How to Unlock LG Phone Without Code Using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android (Efficiently)
Whenever you are stuck in a situation wherein you do not have access to the phone’s passcode but wish to know how to bypass lock code on LG phone, the best method which you can use is unlocking it using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This is an excellent tool which is capable of unlocking any Android phone without the need for passcode, password, PIN or even pattern. It offers a very effective way of unlocking LG phone without code. Follow the steps below to know how to unlock LG Flip phone without code free using this tool.
Step 1Download and install the program on your computer and connect your LG phone to it.
Step 2From the options available on the main interface, select “Remove Screen Lock”.
Step 3Step 3: Click on “Start” on the next window and confirm.
Once the screen lock gets removed successfully you would get notified.
Part 2: How to Bypass Lock Code on LG Phone by Factory Reset
Another method which you can use to know how to unlock LG Stylo Plus phone without code is by factory resetting it to the original factory settings. This way your phone would get wiped off with all the settings including the screen lock and will reboot as a new phone. You can know how to unlock LG Flip phone without code by following the steps below.
- Step 1: Press and hold the Volume button and the Power button and keep holding it till the LG logo appears on your phone screen.
- Step 2: Release the Power button for a second while holding the Volume Down button and press it again.
- Step 3: Leave both the buttons once you see the factory data reset window.
- Step 4: Using Volume Down key, select “OK”.
The LG phone would take a while for the factory reset and will automatically reboot with the original factory settings. Use this easy method when you are stuck wondering how to unlock LG phone carrier without code.
Part 3: Unlock LG Phone without Code by Android Device Manager
Another alternative method which answers your query of how to unlock a LG phone without code is by using Android Device Manager. This feature is available for all Android phones and can be used in case you lose your phone, get locked out of your phone or other such scenarios. You can use Android Device Manager in the following way to know how to unlock LG phone without code LG H810.
- Step 1: From any browser on your phone, navigate to http://google.com/android/devicemanager.
- Step 2: Use the Google account details which is linked to your LG phone to login and select the device.
- Step 3: Click on the “Lock” option and enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
Use this newly created password to unlock your LG phone. You can even change this password later by going to the phone settings. This is another effective solution which answers the question of how to unlock LG LTE Verizon phone without code.
Part 4: How to Unlock a LG Phone Without Code Using Google login
You can even use the Google login method to know how to unlock LG Plus phone without code. If a Google account is linked to your LG phone, it can be used to unlock the phone without the requirement of the passcode/password. Follow the steps below to know how to unlock my LG cricket phone without code using this method.
- Step 1: From the lock screen, enter the wrong password for a few times, till you get the option “Forgot Password” on the screen. Click on this option.
- Step 2: Enter the login details of your Google account to sign in.
If you enter the correct login details, you would be able to access your LG phone in no time. This is an easy way to know how to unlock LG MS345 metro pcs phone freely without code.
You may not have the passcode to access your LG phone due to many reasons which have been discussed in this article. If you ever land in such a situation, in order to gain access to your LG phone, you can make use of the above easy ways to know how to unlock LG phone CDMA without code. However, out of all the available options, the one solution using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the best and this tool is highly recommended when you want to unlock any Android phone without the passcode.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac