How to Use LG Google Account Bypass Tool (Step by Step with Pictures)
Google’s account verification procedure is great as a means of protection if your phone gets stolen or is lost. Strangers won’t be able to access your personal files. But what about instances where you buy a second-hand fun and Google asks for account verification, what do you do then? No worries, here are some methods that work exceptionally well on Android devices to help bypass Google account on LG.
- Method 1: Use LG Google Account Bypass Tool Tungkick
- Method 2: The “No-name” LG FRP Bypass Tool
- Useful Tip 1: How to Bypass LG Lock Screen
- Useful Tip 2: How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Devices
Method 1: Use LG Google Account Bypass Tool Tungkick
The LG Google account bypass tool developed by Tungkick can be used to bypass Google FRP protection very easily.
- Turn off your phone and put it into download mode. To put your phone into download mode, plug your phone into your computer while still holding the ‘volume down’ button. ‘Download mode’ will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
- Download the LG FRP bypass tool zip file developed by Tungkick and extract the tool to your computer.
- Having securely connected your LG device to your computer and downloaded the bypass tool, open the bypass tool. When the tool launches, you will be asked to select the device model, pick your device from the options provided.
The process will then begin. It will take a few minutes. Once completed, restart your LG Android phone and you will discover that the Google lock has been removed.
Method 2: The “No-name” LG FRP Bypass Tool
This tool can help you bypass LG frp in a few steps, besides, it is totally free. Follow the steps below to start.
Connect to a solid Wi-Fi network, go back to the main screen and click on ‘accessibility’. Then click on ‘Vision’ and then click on ‘talkback’.
- Swipe up and tap on ‘text-to-speech output’. Tap the settings icon from the Google Text-to-speech engine, then click on Setting for Google Text-to-speech Engine.
You will see a ‘Feedback’ menu. Tap on it until a sub-menu pops up. On that sub-menu, you will see some options, one of which is ‘Terms of Service’, click on that. This will take you to a web browser.
- From within the web browser, click on the Google logo and you will be taken to the Google homepage. Type in the word ‘test’ and hit ‘Search’.
- Long press the description on the first search result. You will get a menu with the options ‘Copy’, ‘Share’ and three dots. Tap on the three dots. This will then show you a menu with options; Select all, web search and assist. Click on Assist.
You will then be presented with a search bar. If asked to sign in, select ‘no thanks’. Type in ‘settings’ into the search bar. Within settings, go to ‘Apps’ and then select the ‘Show System’ option. You will now be able to see all the apps including system apps.
- Click on ‘Setup Wizard’ and then click on ‘Force Stop’. Still within the Setup wizard app, click on ‘Storage’ and then click on ‘Clear Cache’.
- Go to the ‘Google Play services’ app and repeat the same actions.
- You can now restart the device. Google account verification should be gone.
Useful Tip 1: How to Bypass LG Lock Screen
After learned how to us FRP bypass tool LG, you looking to bypass the lock screen protection on an LG device? try 4uKey for Android. 4uKey for Android has some top-of-the-line features as regards lock screen removal. It can easily bypass any form of lock screen protection including pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint. It has a simplistic and intuitive user interface. Anyone can use 4uKey, irrespective of how well they know about computers.
- It can completely remove any previous account that was synced with the phone.
- It lets you fully control your device after unlocking it without any limitations whatsoever.
- It is capable of removing any android screen lock within minutes. Whether it be password, pin, pattern or fingerprint.
- It supports LG smartphones and works for virtually all versions of android.
- 4uKey has systems in place to prevent your phone from bricking when you attempt to reset the screen lock.
Steps to Bypass LG Lock Screen
Download and install the 4uKey for Android Unlocker to your computer.
Launch the program and then select “Remove Screen Lock”. Then connect your LG device to the computer. All required drivers will be installed.
On the next screen, after verifying that your device is securely connected, click “Start”. A pop-up window will appear warning you that removing the screen password will erase all the data on the smartphone. Click the “Yes” button to go ahead.
4uKey will then go ahead to remove the lock screen password. After a while, you will get the message “Screen Password has been removed successfully”.
That’s all, your LG device has been successfully unlocked.
Useful Tip 2: How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Devices
Although there are a plethora of options when it comes to bypassing Google’s FRP lock on Samsung devices, 4uKey for Android FRP unlocker does it better than the rest. Below are some steps to follow in unlocking factory reset protection from Samsung Android device.
Download the 4ukey for android program and install it on your computer.
Connect your Samsung device to your computer and you will be greeted by a screen asking you to select a feature; “Remove Screen Lock” or “Remove Google Lock (FRP)”. Select the Google Lock option and click "Start".
Choose the model of your device and hit “Next”. On the next screen, you will be presented with a step by step guide on how to put your device into recovery mode. After putting your Samsung device into recovery mode, click “next”.
You will then enter your PDA info, country of manufacture and the carrier the device is currently locked to. Then click ‘next’. Confirm that the details you provided are correct and click “confirm”.
Follow the instructions provided to put your phone into download mode, 4ukey will then download a firmware matching file. You will then be asked to enter into recovery mode again, follow the on-screen instructions.
After putting the phone into recovery mode, 4uKey will begin to remove the Google account from the device. After about 10 minutes. You are good to go. Cheers.