How to Unlock OPPO Phone Password without Factory Reset? 5 Easy Methods
Setting a complex lock screen password or pattern is a great way to safeguard your smartphone’s privacy. However, forgetting the same or not being able to recall it entirely could end up being a great disaster as well.
Why? Because then you may have to factory reset your smartphone to regain its access. However, there is a downside to it. Doing a factory reset comes at a great cost as it erases the entire data on your smartphone, completely wiping off everything on its internal storage.
But don’t worry. This article covers 5 easy methods on how to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset. So, let’s begin.
Way 1: Unlock OPPO Phone Password without Factory Reset (100% Works)
Without wasting any time, let us tell you the exact 100% workable, tried, and tested method to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset. And that is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is packed with an amazing, untethered Android lock screen removal functionality and FRP bypass solution. Not only can Tenorshare 4uKey for Android unlock your smartphone without any data loss, but it also does this easily by removing any pin, password, fingerprints, face recognition, and pattern locks with just a few clicks. Furthermore, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android also supports over 6000 Android devices running various Android OS versions.
Hence, if you are looking for a quick and 100% guaranteed solution on how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset OPPO, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the answer.
How to Factory Reset OPPO Without Password with Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to factory reset OPPO phone without password using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your computer.
After successfully installing it, run the software and select the option “Remove Screen Lock”.
Now connect your OPPO smartphone to your computer via a USB cable and allow Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to install the necessary driver for your smartphone.
Since you have an OPPO smartphone, choose the first option “Remove Screen Lock”. Doing this will enable the tool to automatically detect your OPPO smartphone.
- If for some reason Tenorshare 4uKey for Android can’t correctly identify your smartphone brand name, use the option “Is your phone not from this brand?” to manually select the correct device brand name and then click “Start”.
The next thing you see is a box displaying “Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device. Are you sure you want to proceed?”. Confirm this by clicking the “Yes” button.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will now begin to remove lock screen automatically.
Once Tenorshare 4uKey for Android has successfully removed the lock screen, it will ask you to enter recovery mode to perform a factory reset on your OPPO smartphone. The tool will show you the specific steps as shown in the image below on how to do this exactly.
Follow these steps precisely and within no time now you will have successfully removed the screen lock from your OPPO smartphone.
Way 2: Unlock OPPO Phone Password via Google Find My Device
Our second method on how to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset is by using Google Find My Device. This method too is quite simple and easy to use and will only require a few clicks.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Factory Reset OPPO Without Password Using Google Find My Device
Before starting, ensure that you have a Google account added to your OPPO device. If yes, follow these steps –
- Check to ensure two important things are active on your OPPO smartphone. First, it should be connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data should be turned on. Second, its location feature is also enabled.
Visit the Google Find My Device page on your PC and sign-in to your Google account.
Look for the “ERASE DEVICE” option and click it twice. You will have to sign-in to your Google account again.
- Now click “Next” and then the “Erase” option. Doing so will completely erase all data, including the lock screen credentials, from your OPPO smartphone.
- Once the last step is successfully completed, you will be able to access your OPPO smartphone without requiring any password.
Limitations and Requirements of using Google Find My Device
Here are a few limitations and requirements of using Google Find My Device. We believe that you should consider these before using this method of how to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset.
- Your OPPO smartphone or any other device must be switched on.
- The device should also have an active internet connection, either data or Wi-Fi.
- The device should also be connected and signed-in to an active Google account.
- Location feature of the device should be active.
- Lastly, the Find My Device feature available in the device’s settings menu should also be active.
Way 3: Unlock OPPO Phone with Engineer Mode
Our third method on how to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset is by entering the device’s engineer mode.
Remember that entering a device’s engineer mode involves manipulating its technical settings to manually reset the password indicator.
Hence, please precisely follow each step below on how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset OPPO via engineer mode.
Step-by-Step method on how to unlock OPPO Phone with Engineer Mode
- On your OPPO device’s lock screen, tap on “Emergency Call” option.
Doing so will show a dial pad. Now type *#899# and tap the call dialing button to enter the engineer mode.
Now look for the “Manual Test” option and select it.
- Next, select the “Reading Reset Complete Indicator” option and now return to the main menu screen.
Now, select the “Key Status” option on the main menu screen and return to the dial pad screen.
- Lastly, tap the return key and you will have your OPPO smartphone unlocked without any password.
Limitations of Using the Engineer Mode to Unlock OPPO Phone Without Password
- Must have great expertise, technical knowledge, and understanding of the Android system.
- Remember that even a small mistake could end up causing permanent damage to your device.
- Ensure all data is backed up before using this method.
Way 4: Unlock OPPO Phone Password with Enrolled Fingerprint
If you have an OPPO device running any Color OS between 5.0 and 6.1, then this method is applicable. Also, you must have at least one fingerprint enrolled to benefit from this method.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Unlock OPPO Phone Password with Enrolled Fingerprint
- On the lock screen, enter an invalid or wrong password.
- Doing so will display the “Forgot Passcode” option.
- Tap the “Forgot Passcode” option and the next screen will ask you to place your enrolled finger on the fingerprint button.
- Keep your enrolled finger placed until “Enter the new passcode” screen appears.
- Enter once and then again to confirm the new passcode.
- Congratulations, you have successfully set a new password to unlock your device’s lock screen.
Way 5: Unlock OPPO Phone Password with Emergency Call
Our last method on how to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset uses the emergency call option. Here is how this method works.
Unlocking OPPO Phone Password with Emergency Call – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Tap the “Emergency Call” option on your device’s lock screen.
- Now on the dial pad that appears, type in a few asterisk (*) signs. Highlight them to copy and keep pasting them until you cannot type in anymore.
- Now go back to the lock screen and tap or slide to open the device’s camera.
- While the camera app is open, try opening the drop-down menu.
- Now try entering your device's settings. Doing so will require you to enter your device's password.
- Again, follow the second step of typing in a few asterisk (*) signs, and then copying and pasting them until you can’t do it anymore.
- The last step will crash the interface, thus allowing you to enter the camera app again and unlock your phone.
1. How to factory reset OPPO phone without password?
To factory reset OPPO phone without password, do the following –
- Turn off your device.
Try simultaneously pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons. Continue this until the OPPO logo appears upon which release both buttons.
- Choose your desired language to enter the recovery screen.
Tap twice on the “Wipe Data” option, then click “Ok” to confirm.
- Once successfully completed, you will have to factory reset your OPPO smartphone without password.
2. How to unlock OPPO phone without Google account?
To unlock your OPPO phone without Google account, please refer to method number 4 above of unlocking OPPO phone password with enrolled fingerprint.
Having a strong password or hard pattern to protect your OPPO smartphone lock screen is important. However, forgetting it can cause a lot of trouble as well. Try out any of the 5 methods above on how to unlock OPPO phone password without factory reset to get by in situations where you have trouble remembering your password and cannot access your device.
But if you ask us for what we recommend, then Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the best choice. This is because almost all the other methods have some form of limitations except this tool. Hence, without making things more complicated than forgetting a complex lock screen password, why not try our simple and easy solution.