5 Ways to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Google Account
There is no doubt that the ultimate way to protect your important data and privacy info on your Android phone is to set up a password or pattern lock. And if you forget it, you will have no more access to your device. Generally, you can bypass the lock screen on your Android device by taking assistance from your Google account. But the question comes how to perform Android screen lock bypass without Google account.
Here, we are going to discuss 5 different but reliable methods about how to bypass Android lock screen without using Google account. So, let's take a look at them.
- Method 1: 4uKey for Android - Best Software to Bypass Android Lock Screen
- Method 2: Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Google Account
- Method 3: Use ADB to Bypass Android Lock Screen Password
- Method 4: Boot Into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party Lock Screen
- Method 5: Crash the Lock Screen UI to Bypass Android Password
Method 1: 4uKey for Android - Best Software to Bypass Android Lock Screen
The most reliable and powerful method to bypass Android lock screen without Google account is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, the best Android Unlocker software. It is powerful enough to bypass any type of screen lock, whether it is Google Lock, pattern, pin, password or fingerprints. In addition, it is secure to bypass screen lock as it comes with Auto System Detection. In other words, it checks whether your device is ready to perform the next step of the unlock procedure.
Here are its main features:
- It is available for Windows systems and supports latest Windows version.
- It provides support for various Android models and versions.
- With 4uKey, you can unlock your device with three simple steps.
- No technical skills are required to use the software.
To learn how to bypass lock screen on your Android phone using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, follow the below steps:
Download 4uKey for Android software on your computer from its official website. Next, install and run it. And then, connect your locked Android device to computer using a digital cable.
On the main interface, tap on the "Remove Screen Lock" function to unlock your device.
Click on "Start", you will need to confirm data loss. After that, click "Yes" and then "Start".
Enter your Android device into recovery mode, and follow the on-screen steps to remove the screen lock.
At last, this software will remove the screen lock of your android phone completely. Then you can use your phone again.
That's how you can execute screen lock bypass on your Android device using 4uKey. If you have no problem, then it is the best method you have to get inside into your locked device.
Note: if your Samsung phone has a Google account verification but you forget the password, you can also use 4uKey for Android to bypass Samsung Google lock.
Method 2: Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Without Google Account
How do I bypass Samsung lock screen without Google account? Samsung provides Find My Mobile to answer this question. If you have registered the Samsung account on your phone and remember the password, then you can try this method to unlock your Samsung device. Note that this method is available unless remote unlock option is enabled and network must be connected.
Log into find my mobile website with your Samsung account on a computer or another available phone.
On the main interface, click on "unlock" option. Enter your Samsung account password to confirm and click "Next". Then you will see that it easily unlocks your device.
Method 3: Use ADB to Bypass Android Lock Screen Password
Another method to unlock your Android phone without using Google account is ADB. This method requires a few technical skills to implement it. You must turn on USB Debugging option on your phone before your device gets locked, and give permissions to your system to access your phone via ADB. These requirements are essential to perform this method, so if you are able to meet them, you can easily bypass your device lock screen.
Here is the simple step-by-step guide on how to bypass Android screen lock using ADB:
- To begin with, connect your device to the system using a USB cable. Next, you need to hold down the letter "R" + "Windows button" at the same time to pop-up the box on your system screen. Now, enter "cmd" in the input field and click on the "Ok" button to open the Command Prompt window.
Next, enter the command "adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key" and then, press Enter.
After that, reboot your phone, and pattern or password will be removed from your device. Make sure to set up a new pattern or PIN before your device reboot again because this is a temporary method to unlock the device.
Method 4: Boot Into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party Lock Screen
Are you using a third-party lock screen app? If yes, then you can bypass your Android lock screen by booting your device into safe mode. The process is simple and straightforward. To learn how to bypass Android lock screen without Google account by using Safe Mode, follow the below steps:
To begin the process, go to Power menu from your device lock screen and hold down and press the "Power Off" button or option to boot your phone in safe mode.
- Next, the process will disable the third-party lock screen app or you can uninstall the third-party screen lock app or you can reset your device data.
- After that, you need to reboot your device to come out from safe mode. And finally, your third-party lock screen gets removed from your phone completely.
Method 5: Crash the Lock Screen UI to Bypass Android Password
The last method you can bypass Android lock screen without Google account is to crash the lock screen UI to open the rest of the device's interface. Remember that this method works on Android devices running with 5.0-5.1.1. If you are able to meet the requirements of this method, follow the below steps to unlock your device.
To start with, click on "Emergency" option or button on your locked device and then, enter "10" asterisks via the dialer. Next, you need to double-tap on the entire asterisks to highlight it and select "copy".
After that, click in the field and you need to paste the copied string. Repeat this procedure until the highlight option is no longer accessible to you.
Now, move to the lock screen and open the camera shortcut and pull down the notification drawer consecutively.
- Thereafter, click on "Settings" icon and you will get password prompt on your screen. Here, you have to do the same copy and paste process. Also, ensure that cursor should be at string end before you paste another string.
- Continue doing step 4 until the User interface or UI crashes. This will bypass your device screen lock and you will get access to your phone.
That's how you can implement a screen lock bypass without using Google account on your Android phone. If you want an easy and simple method to do this, then Tenroshare 4uKey - Android Password Bypass Tool is the one that helps you to bypass your Android with any type of screen lock without any hassle. Unlike other methods, this software requires no technical skills to unlock your device.