Bypass Google Lock on Motorola without PC [Must-read]
Android mobiles before the Android 5.1 version were quite easier to unlock. Anyone was capable of bypassing FRP with a factory reset. However, things aren't the same in the newer Android versions. In the latest Android versions, Google has launched the FRP tool to address security concerns. FRP feature is here to protect the information and data of the device. However, people still need to bypass google lock on Motorola when they fail to remember their Google account details. Fortunately, you can now bypass google lock on Motorola without pc and even with a PC.
In this guide, we have described both ways to use the FRP tool Motorola or without PC. Let’s indulge in details to learn some effective ways to learn how to bypass FRP on Motorola.
Part 1: What is FRP on Motorola?
The FRP on Motorola is a security feature that Google introduced to protect Android mobiles from unauthorized access. Every Motorola mobile containing Android version 5.1 or later contains FRP. The built-in FRP lock will make you access the mobile using a registered Gmail account only.
In addition, the FRP lock keeps your phone safe from stolen data and information. In addition, the FRP lock will also keep others from accessing your device by factory reset.
Even though the FRP tool is a lucrative security feature, it may also cause a problem sometimes. Every Motorola mobile contains an FRP tool. However, forgetting your Gmail password means you can’t access your mobile even after a factory reset. The only way to access your mobile would be to use the Motorola FRP tool.
Part 2: Is it possible to bypass Google Lock on Motorola without a computer?
Fortunately, yes, you can bypass Google lock on Motorola without a computer. A key option here can be using a FRP tool Motorola. However, when it is about to bypass google lock without a computer, you can use the Vision Settings option to complete the task successfully.
You can learn about the best ways for Motorola FRP bypass with computer and without a computer here. The guide is aimed at making bypassing Motorola easier for you. You can learn both methods and use the one you find more feasible for you on the go.
Part 3: Motorola FRP Bypass without Computer (Difficult)
Do you want to learn how to Motorola FRP bypass without a computer or any third-party Motorola FRP unlock tool? Here we have brought a step-by-step process that you must consider for this.
First, reset your Motorola mobile to start bypassing the Motorola Google lock.
Important information: When factory resetting your mobile or trying to bypass the Moto FRP tool, take a backup of your data. Always ensure to store your backed-up device data on a cloud storage solution. The practice will help ensure your device data's protection in the best possible way. Recovering your data in case of data loss can be easier.
- Now click the “Start” option on your Motorola mobile phone.
- Connect your mobile phone to a Wi-Fi network. Enter the Wi-Fi password and wait for the mobile to connect with the Wi-Fi.
The screen will have a privacy and software updates option on your screen. Click on “Accept & Continue.”
- The mobile phone will take a few moments to get ready. When it’s about to verify your PIN, select the "Use My Google Account Instead" option available on the screen.
- You can see if the device is locked with a Google Account.
- Return to the "Start Page" of your Moto mobile.
You will find two options at the bottom of your screen. Select “Vision Settings” from here and then enable Talkback.
Swipe Right and then Up to Open Voice Command on your Moto mobile.
Double-click on “Use Voice Commands." Now Speak “Google Assistant” loudly.
Now disable Talkback by pressing and holding the volume up and down keys for 3 seconds.
Then tap on your phone’s keyboard icon. Now type "Google" and click Send.
- Click on the search icon of Google.
- Hold the mic icon and loudly say, "Open Settings." It will open the Settings application on your mobile.
Scroll down to the "Accessibility" option and turn the “Accessibility Shortcut Menu” on. A pop will appear on the screen; select Allow.
- Scroll to the "Apps" Section in settings and check all applications.
Click three dots appearing on top of the screen. Now choose Show System from here. Go to Android setup and click on “Force Stop.”
Open “Google Play Services” and turn off this application.
- Go to Setup Wizard and set up initial stops.
- Click Start; when it is checking updates, go back to your mobile’s Wi-Fi setup.
- Now click the Accessibility shortcut, select "Assistant," then "Settings," and Google Play Services. Enable these.
- Return to the wi-fi Setup and click “Skip.”
Complete the Setup wizard to complete the initial steps.
That’s it. You have completed the Motorola FRP bypass without a computer.
Part 4: Motorola FRP Bypass with Computer
Moto FRP Bypass Tool provides one of the easiest ways to bypass FRP. It can bypass FRP lock with one click only on all Moto Android versions. Above all, you can Motorola FRP bypass apk download for free. You don't need to pay anything for the FRP bypass apk Motorola.
In addition, this tool also supports all the old and latest models of Motorola. So, you can consider Motorola FRP bypass APK as a one-stop solution.
Steps to follow for Motorola FRP bypass with computer
Here we have another method for Motorola FRP bypass with the computer. Learn a step-by-step guide here to complete the process.
Motorola FRP bypass tool download from here.
- Download Moto device manager on your PC and install it.
- Now unzip and install Motorola bypass Google account APK on your system.
Run the .exe file and enter the password "iguru4life”. It will make the tool open successfully.
- Shut down your mobile phone. Now press and hold the volume down and power the button simultaneously to put it in fastboot mode.
- Use a USB cable to connect your Moto mobile to your PC.
- Open the tool again. If the mobile has connected successfully, it will take a few seconds and restart your device multiple times.
Let your mobile power on.
- You will see a "Found" message on the screen. Reboot Moto multiple times.
- Click Ok on the pop-up of USB debugging.
- Now wait for the process to complete.
- Disconnect your mobile and turn on your mobile. The process is done.
Extra Tip: Bypass Any Lock Screen on Motorola in One Click
4ukey for Android is one of the best tools to unlock your screen lock on Motorola mobile. The tool is highly efficient and can bypass any screen lock type with one click only. 4ukey for Android can bypass any screen lock on the go, whether PIN, Pattern, or Password.
Fortunately, 4ukey for Android is a tool that you can use to bypass screen lock on any Android device. The tool is compatible with above 6000 devices with Android versions of up to 13.
Here are the steps you should follow for using 4ukey for Android to bypass the Moto lock screen.
Download 4ukey for Android on your system and install it.
Connect Motorola mobile phone to the system and click “Remove Screen Lock without data loss.”
Click Start to let the tool start removing your screen lock automatically.
Once the screen lock removal process is completed, Enter your device into recovery mode. Now perform a factory reset on your Moto mobile phone.
The process will remove your screen lock successfully. Within a few minutes, you can complete the entire process.
FAQs about Motorola FRP Bypass
1.How do I remove a Google account from my Moto phone?
Here are the steps to follow for removing a Google Account from your Moto phone:
- Open the settings application on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Passwords and Accounts section.
- Now select the Google account you want to remove from your mobile phone.
Click on Remove Account.
- Enter your device’s screen lock to pass the security check and complete the process.
2.What is the best Moto FRP bypass tool?
Below are some of the best tools recommended for bypassing the FRP (Factory Reset Protection).
- Motorola FRP Bypass Tool
- MotoReaper FRP Removal Tool
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool
These tools are specifically designed to help you bypass the FRP lock on various Motorola devices. While some of these tools are more user-friendly, others may require a certain level of technical expertise to operate. It is crucial to carefully follow the provided instructions to avoid any potential damage to your device.
FRP is a standard security protocol on all Android devices to protect consumers’ mobile phones from unauthorized access. Despite being a helpful security protocol, bypassing FRP sometimes becomes necessary. The fact is especially truer when you forget your Gmail password. Fortunately, 4ukey for Android is the best Moto FRP tool that can let you bypass its screen lock with a single click only.
The tool provides the most efficient solution to bypass screen lock and easily access your Motorola mobile phone. The best thing about this tool is that you can unlock your screen without losing your data. So, consider it a go-to option for all your FRP bypass needs.