All Things about Apex Launcher FRP Bypass
The well-known Android launcher Apex Launcher has several special features that let its users personalize the home screen of any smartphone running Android 4.4 or later.
Because of its broad customization possibilities, you may use the security and settings features in Apex Launcher to bypass FRP on your phone. In this guide, we will show you how to bypass Google FRP with Apex Launcher and the alternative way of removing FRP.
- Part 1. What is Apex Launcher? How Much Does Apex Cost?
- Part 2. How to Bypass Google Account FRP with Apex Launcher
- Part 3. The Easiest Way to Bypass Google Account FRP
Part 1. What is Apex Launcher? How Much Does Apex Cost?
The Android launcher app Apex Launcher gives you quick and effective customization options for your smartphone's home screen. Despite the fact that some people think it could be more elegant, it consistently provides the user with what they need.
- There are various customized home screens available, as well as a huge dock storing as many as seven icons, widget accessibility, endless scrolling, a range of transition effects, and much more.
- Also, you may customize your folders and icons to match a specific theme and use customizable gestures to manipulate the screen.
Moreover, Apex Launcher makes it simple to back up and restore settings and data.
You can now use Apex launcher APK FRP to bypass your Google account using its security and to set features. All you need to do is download the Apex Launcher app in the Google Play Store, install it, and follow the instructions to get started with it.
How much does Apex cost?
Apex Launcher is a free app available for download and use. However, if you want to take advantage of advanced features, you can get its Pro Version by paying a sum of $8.99.
Part 2. How to Bypass Google Account FRP with Apex Launcher
Here is how you can use Apex Launcher APK FRP for FRP bypass in your smartphone device:
- Install the FRP APK on your smartphone, such as VNROM, Addrom, or Pangu FRP APK.
- Next, open Downloads and install the FRP APK. To complete the installation procedure, hit Next, choose Install, and then tap Done.
On your Android phone, install Apex Launcher APK.
- Launch the app and click Settings, go to security> Additional Security Options, and then select Disable Locate My Device.
- Return to the Settings menu, select Apps, hit Google Play Services, and then deactivate it.
- Return to Settings and add a Google account.
- Following completion, you must reactivate all disabled Security services and apps.
- Restart your phone and configure your screen's settings.
- The Apex Launcher APK bypass is completed successfully.
Although Apex Launcher has hundreds of thousands of users worldwide, not all of its features are up to grade. Several individuals consider this app to serve as an app launcher with no unique features.
- Due to the complexity of the technical aspects and features required for using Apex Launcher FRP bypass, non-technical users who need to become more familiar with dynamic controls risk being trapped with them.
- The absence of customer assistance for inquiries or suggestions also lowers Apex Launcher FRP bypass participation. You need professional assistance following the instructions to bypass the FRP lock because it isn't that simple to use, but no official representative is available to aid you.
Part 3. The Easiest Way to Bypass Google Account FRP
As previously said, Suing Apex Launcher APK may be too much for you, a non-technical user, due to the app's complex functionalities. Therefore finding an easy alternative will be a much better option for all of us. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is an excellent tool that is able to bypass FRP for Android devices.
Suppose you accidentally locked your Samsung device and do not remember the password. In another case, you also need to remember your Google Account password. Tenorshare 4uKey can be the best solution for you to bypass FRP using your laptop within just a few minutes. Here is how you can do it:
Connect your locked Android device to your computer after downloading 4uKey for Android, then select the option "Remove Google Lock(FRP)."
You will now move to a different screen. To begin, please click "Start" after selecting the Samsung device's OS version. If you're unsure, you can check by selecting the "Don't know the device OS version?" option.
You must verify the notes displayed on the screen before moving forward. After that, select "Start." Pick your Android version and continue since the subsequent steps vary slightly depending on the smartphone Operating system version you chose.
The FRP lock will now be removed by 4uKey for Android. A pop-up message will appear to asking if you want to enable USB debugging. Follow the instructions and click the OK button.
Wait a few minutes for the whole process to finished. Finally, you have to restart your smartphone. After that, you can disconnect and set up your unlocked phone without any restriction.
Also Read: Best Samsung FRP Tool to FRP Bypass Samsung
Here we discussed everything on how you can use Apex Launcher to Bypass FRP on your smartphone device, including steps, features, and everything in between. Using the Apex Launcher Google account bypass requires some technical know-how or the help of an Android expert. Removing FRP on your Android with Apex Launcher could take some time because you need appropriate accessories. We advise using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, an all-in-one application, if you want to unlock your device's Google FRP lock without using any further tools.