How Do I Unlock My LG Phone If I Forgot the Pattern?
The most exciting thing about smartphones is that their security can be enhanced by setting different options available, like setting the PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint. However, a lot of android mobile phone users forget the pattern after some time, then they have to go through a tension-phase.
Similarly, many LG Phone users forget the lock pattern and find approach to the company to have the solution. As the LG company’s response is not always so effective and well-responsive, many get tired. So if you want to know how do I unlock my LG phone if I forgot the pattern, read the article thoroughly.
- Part 1: The Official Way to Unlock LG Phone after Too Many Pattern Attempts?
- Part 2: How to Unlock LG Phone Pattern Lock through the Most Efficient Way?
- Part 3: How to Unlock Forgotten Patterns on LG Phone by other Useful Way?
Part 1: The Official Way to Unlock LG Phone after Too Many Pattern Attempts?
Are you searching for how to unlock an lg phone after too many pattern attempts? LG mobile phone company has provided an official way to unlock the phone. That is hard reset your phone.
However, while resetting, you must know it before, that a hard reset deletes all of your user data, including pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory.
- In the first step, turn the phone off.
- Press and hold these keys simultaneously: Volume Down Key and Power Key of the phone.
- Release the Power Key when the LG logo starts displaying and again press and hold the Power Key immediately.
- Then, you’ll release all keys just when the Factory hard reset screen is displaying.
- Press the Lock Key or Power to continue or Volume Keys to cancel.
Press the pop-up of Power Key one more time to confirm the option.
Part 2: How to Unlock LG Phone Pattern Lock through the Most Efficient Way?
Tenorshare 4Ukey for Android is one of the best options that users can use if they forgot password on LG phones. In addition to this, the tool supports all types of devices from different manufacturers. Here are the steps that how to use it:
Download and install Tenorshare 4Ukey for Android on your computer and connect your LG phone to it.
On the main interface, please choose “Remove Screen Lock”.
Click on “Start” on the next interface and make sure of it.
Just for a while, the screen lock will be removed successfully and you would get notified.
Part 3: How to Unlock Forgotten Patterns on LG Phone by other Useful Way?
In addition to the official way and the most effective method, we also provided other ways to get you know how to unlock forgotten pattern on LG phone.
Method 1: How to Bypass Pattern Lock on LG Phone via ‘Find My Mobile’
There is another method to bypass pattern lock on LG phone via ‘Find My Mobile’ and here some requirements that you need to know before applying this method: Your device must be powered on, signed in to a Google Account, connected to a mobile data or Wifi, have location turned on and also find my device turned on. Now, follow these steps:
Go to Google My Account and sign in with the same account that you were using on that device.
- See the lost device and know its location and other options.
- Then, ring or locate your device and lock it.
- By choosing the lock, you’ll lock the android device manager as a device administrator.
Method 2: How to Unlock an LG Phone with a Pattern with ‘Android Device Manager’
‘Android Device Manager’ is another fantastic option for you. However, in this method, it’s necessary to attach your locked smartphone with your Google account. Follow these steps to unlock an LG phone pattern with Android device manager:
- Just open your PC and visit the ‘Android Device Manager’ website. Log in yourself with the Google account and submit all the necessary credentials they demand.
- Select your LG phone according to your mobile model from the drop-down list. Now, click on the lock option.
Here you will see options to put a new lock screen password. Write the password that you want to use on your device.
Method 3: Unlock the Pattern in My LG Phone with ‘Google Account’
If you want to unlock the pattern in your LG phone with Google Account, you can do it yourself as it is easy if you follow the steps rightly as given below. This is an older method of unlocking the phone, but it is quite easy, secure, and safe. However, for higher versions of mobile phones, this method doesn’t work sometimes:
At the first step, you’ll enter a wrong password 3-4 times, and it’ll get automatically locked. It will start showing two options: Emergency and Delete.
- You’ll Click on the Delete option.
- At the third step, you’ll see a new screen appearing in front of you, put your registered Gmail address and password, which is linked with your LG mobile.
- Now click on the sign-in button. Google will verify your necessary credentials, and once all the credentials are verified, your Android phone will be free from the unlocking mode.
Method 4: How to Unlock Forgotten Pattern on LG Phone via ADB
Here, you’ll see how to unlock forgotten patterns on LG phones via ADB. It’s necessary to install ADB first on your computer and USB Debugging enabled on your device.
- You need to connect your device with the computer via USB cable.
Open up the Command Prompt and key in the exact code as it’s shown below.
- Reboot your device.
- Now, you may unlock your device provide whatever pattern you like.
As to err is human and many times forgetting passwords, patterns and locks is a usual thing, and It’s genuinely a displeasing experience. However, you don’t have to be frustrated, through this guide you would be able to restore your device with ease and enjoy its use! Do not forget, Tenorshare 4Ukey for Android is the most useful tool, so I sincerely recommend you to try it!